It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SLAM DUNK Obama abused the Fisa Court to Spy on Trump Advisor Carter Page

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
if anything substantial was found, trump would have been burned before election day

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i dont know man
your last BS thread didnt get too many stars...

youre slipping

you were all gung ho that trump was spied on....you were on it

now its a slam dunk cause someone involved in his campaign(pretty sure they never even met) was spied on??
keep moving the goals

i really dont think you know what youre talking about but thats just me

Associated with the Trump Campaign is still spying on a Political Opponent. You need to widen your definition.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how it is that the info in a FISA court order is public info? Thought they were secret.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
if anything substantial was found, trump would have been burned before election day

And since nothing was found we can assume that the Obama Administration abused its authority to conduct surveillance in an appropriate matter. I mean these names just keep on poping out Flynn, Page I wonder who else was spied on by Obama's False Flag Operations?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Can anyone tell me how it is that the info in a FISA court order is public info? Thought they were secret.

I'm wondering that myself.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Prove it. Prove Obama asked Comey to spy on them.

Page was being groomed by the FSB. They thought he was an idiot. There is a transcript of the spies talking about him, and Page admitted he was who they were discussing.

Meh. The spin you put in this is making me dizzy.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Jiggly

And since nothing was found we can assume that the Obama Administration abused its authority to conduct surveillance in an appropriate matter. I mean these names just keep on poping out Flynn, Page I wonder who else was spied on by Obama's False Flag Operations?

It's probably best not to assume anything until the investigation is over.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Prove it. Prove Obama asked Comey to spy on them.

Page was being groomed by the FSB. They thought he was an idiot. There is a transcript of the spies talking about him, and Page admitted he was who they were discussing.

Meh. The spin you put in this is making me dizzy.

FBI Director James B. Comey disclosed in public testimony to the House Intelligence Committee last month that the bureau is investigating efforts by the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. Comey said this includes investigating the “nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's more beneficial for the "Russia Narrative" to continue than to find evidence (supporting or debunking) 'Muh Russia'

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
It's more beneficial for the "Russia Narrative" to continue than to find evidence (supporting or debunking) 'Muh Russia'

Before you know it they going to start making "evidence". O wait they already have. Golden Shower anyone?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am going to believe the FBI. Lost all trust in anyone who's whole purpose is to keep pointing at the democrats. No where is Obama mentioned. From their words:

"The FBI and the Justice Department obtained the warrant targeting Carter Page’s communications after convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, according to the officials.

This is the clearest evidence so far that the FBI had reason to believe during the 2016 presidential campaign that a Trump campaign adviser was in touch with Russian agents. Such contacts are now at the center of an investigation into whether the campaign coordinated with the Russian government to swing the election in Trump’s favor."

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Im sure they had to do lots of "convincing" when the "Democratic Lawmakers" believe Page was a Secret Foreign Agent. Lol.

I am going to believe the FBI. Lost all trust in anyone who's whole purpose is to keep pointing at the democrats. No where is Obama mentioned. From their words: "The FBI and the Justice Department obtained the warrant targeting Carter Page’s communications after convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, according to the officials. This is the clearest evidence so far that the FBI had reason to believe during the 2016 presidential campaign that a Trump campaign adviser was in touch with Russian agents. Such contacts are now at the center of an investigation into whether the campaign coordinated with the Russian government to swing the election in Trump’s favor."

During the hearing last month, Democratic lawmakers repeatedly singled out Page’s contacts in Russia as a cause for concern.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I am going to believe the FBI.

The same FBI that shot Randy Weaver's wife with a sniper rifle while she held a dangerous infant in her arms?

Yeah, they seem like a good bunch of people.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So what? Democrats have right to fight foreign powers trying to spread fake news directed at them.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's not the same FBI, they are retired or dead. Yes, I am going to believe the FBI over foreigners.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

What does Obama have to do with any of that???

Sorry but the FISA court is there to protect from abuse and they don't grant warrants without merit.

In other words, maybe, just maybe, there is an actual counterintelligence reason for the investigation?? Just a thought.

The why was no arrest made?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

So what? Democrats have right to fight foreign powers trying to spread fake news directed at them.

They never called Podestas emails Fake. That was 100% Real News. Podesta fell for a Phishing scam and it cost Hillary the election.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's not the same FBI, they are retired or dead. Yes, I am going to believe the FBI over foreigners.

I'll just leave this here:

GUILTY AS CHARGED.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Would you hack a stranger's email for any reason? We should trust scumbags./s

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It is the same organization.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join