It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pravda: Kim Jong-un orders evacuation of Pyongyang

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Back when Kim Jong Il was about to take over from Kim Il Sung, the province to the north of Pyongyang revolted. Sung told Il to take care of the situation. Il's solution was to kill every man, woman and child in the province and repopulate the province with the poor of Pyongyang.
This is the mentality of who we are speaking ...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

"If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A."

What? I really hope Trump didn't threaten something as serious as war like some retarded drunk jock but it wouldn't be a massive stretch.

If he did actually say this he's a total f*****g idiot.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

President Trump has now confirmed a navy strike group is steaming towards the western Pacific in an attempt to stop Kim.

North Korea tells US: 'We will pummel you into DESTRUCTION'

Kim's rogue state is raging as the US strike group led by aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson anchors in the Korean Peninsula.

Pyongyang has now released a statement promising to leave the US “deep into destruction” and warned that a “preemptive attack is not monopoly of the US”.

Kim’s officials said the world looks “grim” as 150,000 Chinese troops moved to the border of North Korea.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Didn't Nostradamus predict WW 3 in this time and age? It's getting pretty serious!! First blast Syrian air force bases with over 50 Tomahawks and then threaten North Korea by sending a Carrier Strike Group towards it! Thanks to Trump! Are the end of days here?

i think u have it abit backwards. n.korea has been threatening everyone and their mom. if a guy is threatening to kill u would u sit idly by and wait for the attack or prepare to defend yourself?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: 2012newstart

This is not fake news. It is a frightening and very sad development. It appears based on Mr. Trump's latest statement that he is about to attack North Korea. The consequences of this will be earthshaking. Unless the US military has some clever means to prevent it we can expect Tokyo, Seoul, and possibly even Guam and parts of Australia to be hit with nuclear missiles. If Russia and China comes out against this action it could lead to WW3 within a matter of days. I'd love to tell the Trump supporters "we told you so", but this is not a game. We're talking about millions of human beings possibly being annihilated in the blink of an eye.

u can bet we know exactly where every single nuclear missile is in n.korea. the only way those places burn is if kim launches first otherwise u can bet every single one of those missiles will be obliterated along with the entire command structure within the first 5 mins of a strike.

what im more worried about is the 100K+ artillery pieces on the border. even if they only get off one salvo thats enough to obliterate a massive area of land between north and south korea. not to mention we have nuclear artillery on the border.
edit on 14-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If Jim Jone Un launches a first strike, who should we retaliate against? N. Korea?

Or the two nations that have built N. Korea into what it is today and propped it up? Russia and China.

N. Korea nuking the USA is really China nuking the USA via a proxy.

originally posted by: openminded2011

Kim knows that 15 minutes after he attacks the US or Japan, he will be inside of a several million degree fireball. As I sincerely don't believe he wants to experience this, I don't think there will be a war anytime soon. All his rhetoric is aimed at portraying that there is a perilous external threat and as a result he is needed as the leader of the country. I think what is more likely to happen is that one of his generals is going to park a slug in his brain pan, thus saving the country and the world a lot of pain.

The problem is that he may not care.

Just watch any travel journal on Utube from someone who has been there. The whole nation is basically a big cult, like the ones you see in Idaho. The leaders spew their rhetoric, demand to be treated as the moutpieces of (very nearly) god, and tell the people they need to be ever so grateful for the way of life they have been provided with.

Here is a link to one of the less critical travel journals.
www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

What do cult leaders do when the real world arrives, and their followers start to see there are other paths? Quite often they kill them all, in a huge ball of flame. And kill themselves also.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

You are right about the cult to the person characteristic about the Communist regimes. Mausoleums with bodies. But I don't agree they are going to sacrifice everyone in a bliss of self deluding power. The eastern dictators think also of the glory of the nation in post-nuclear period. At least that is in Marxist theory that envisions the last war with to be won and communism to be built. I don't know what promises Kim's regime have received, to be ready to sacrifice more than the others? Or perhaps insurances of China and Russia ultimatum to USA should it retaliate with more than the same number of nukes, to be obliterated in 25 minutes as Putin warned USA recently...I don't know but suggest there is something more behind the Communist pomp self confidence. And some more modern rockets never shown on parades deep underground. NK is mountainous with many tunnels some reaching to south. Russian kalibr cruise missile could fit everywhere with range 3000 km. What if the tech is given to nk to develop? S300 has nk analogue.

Us underestimates the enemy and the bravado of trump is the last thing the west needs in standoff with nuclear country ready for everything including major sacrifice. That is their religion. It has faults as every religion does but it motivates them beyond what is written of them as the impoverished seclusive state that just awaits the us tomahawks to overthrow regime and pour in millions to China. As if the war is already won by us. What about the other scenario, in hours after the start Seoul is half ruined and Kim enters triumphally...As happened in first war. Will there be general McArthur 2 to want to nuke them? And will the western public opinion allow him to act? If it does perhaps Putin won't.

We are in the worst crisis after Cuba and able archer. This time is Multy layered and multy local. Nothing is excluded. Including off world connection as it were with vrill society to help Germans make the first v- rockets copied by both US and USSR. I suspect all major powers have their connections therefore the unimaginable boom of tech..NK is crazy but not that much. They are promised and given more than we imagine. Only heaven restrains for now, but it is prophesied the restraining will stop at one moment. I suggest that moment is now. NK always talked like that but never a sitting us president. Not even during the cold war when the Communist leaders were invited and honored. Kim wants honor and instead is being insulted all the time. Bush called him once Mr Kim and immediate warming followed...

edit on 14-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
NK makes a military parade (no nuke test?) to commemorate the birthday of the founder, shows NEW ICBM

twitter.com...

Choe Ryong Hae – believed to be the second-most powerful official in the country – in his address to the soldiers during the parade, blamed Donald Trump for "creating a war situation" in the Korean Peninsula promising to respond with all out war to US aggression. "We will respond to an all-out war with an all-out war and a nuclear war with our style of a nuclear attack," Choe warned, according to AP, during the parade.
www.rt.com...
on the video of RT you can see a dozen of various kinds missiles incl SLBM and ICBM. So that's about the underdeveloped country. USSR didn't have so many in the first years after WW2

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Kim Jung puts tens of thousands of troops in the same location, along with his latest ICBM weapons!? He is nuts isn't he.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

he shows might. 50 or so missiles already shown, and we don't know how many remain in underground bukners, if fired at once, will make the task of US anti missile defense very hard to say the least.

Yes you are right I thought the same. Kim demonstrates confidence as if he controls the game not the Americans.
Trump is in a big trouble. After all fear mongering and action in the last weeks.
If he doesn't win that war (hope he never starts it in first place) he is gone as president and that is the least that could happen to USA. Could you imagine 10% of those missiles to be nuclear tipped and reach the US soil? it will be the end of the American dream, at least for 2-3 generations.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I used to read political analysts saying that someday Russia would likely try to usurp Crimea from Ukraine and I didn't believe they would ever try it. It just sounded too preposterous in an era where changing borders of nations is considered provocation for nuclear war.

But Putin did it. He probably had the plan in place for years while he waited for an opportunity like Maidan.

Perhaps N. Korea is another such plan? A way to start a nuclear war with the USA without the USA being able to retaliate, by using a proxy state? The proxy state gets retaliated against, sure, but it's not the real enemy. The USA gets damaged irreparably, and essentially has nobody to retaliate against (except N. Korea that nobody cares about anyway).

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

If the report that China has offered to protect NK if it gives up its Nukes is true, then we are going to war not only with NK but as I suspected theirs a high probability with China as well....If Trump attacks NK. Somewhere some how LIl Kim will hit the American homeland. China will move in and control the Nukes , but then they have an even greater sphere of influence in the sea of Japan, which will be unacceptable to the West. China would have dealt with Lil Kim in the end anyway, and it might have spared America a bloody nose, interesting times.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Perhaps N. Korea is another such plan? A way to start a nuclear war with the USA without the USA being able to retaliate, by using a proxy state? The proxy state gets retaliated against, sure, but it's not the real enemy. The USA gets damaged irreparably, and essentially has nobody to retaliate against (except N. Korea that nobody cares about anyway).

Well that's the thing: Wouldnt it be easy?

NK intends to test nuke.
Someone bombs the nuke site.
NK would immiedietly assume US did it and launch everything.
edit on 15-4-2017 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

And, NK said it would use nuclear weapons.

Here is the vid of parade. Last missile, the new unknown one ICBM so similar to Topol. Also demonstrated for first time its submarine launched missile. Commentators say on CNN and elsewhere this is bigger than nuclear test. Now it is CNN main news and there still will be people to disbelieve.

I wonder what Ed Dames will say on 17th on Coast to Coast AM.

Happy Easter to all!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If the report that China has offered to protect NK if it gives up its Nukes is true, then we are going to war not only with NK but as I suspected theirs a high probability with China as well....If Trump attacks NK. Somewhere some how LIl Kim will hit the American homeland. China will move in and control the Nukes , but then they have an even greater sphere of influence in the sea of Japan, which will be unacceptable to the West. China would have dealt with Lil Kim in the end anyway, and it might have spared America a bloody nose, interesting times.

It's unfortunate that we find it unacceptable to simply let China's sphere of influence grow. I mean: we're talking about adding N.Korea to it, right?

That's a big giant ball of economic dead weight.

originally posted by: merka

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Well that's the thing: Wouldnt it be easy?

NK intends to test nuke.
Someone bombs the nuke site.
NK would immiedietly assume US did it and launch everything.

Since the US military is saying the rocket blew up or didn't get very far, it does make me wonder if maybe something was done to prevent the launch?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
China demands ‘immediate’ halt to THAAD deployment in South Korea www.rt.com...
It may deserve new thread but not from me

Ehmm...China was the US ally that would do economic pressure to resolve the crisis diplomatically? Perhaps first US should fix its problems with the Chinese Dragon before using it as ally to fix its problems with the much smaller Korean dragon....

And please, do not say ever again that I defend Kim, paid or unpaid! That was absurd statement(s), indeed very politely, that made me stop posting anything about NK in the two of my treads that were pinned at that time.

edit on 2-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join