It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me win the lotto using paranormal means!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Okay, if this works ATS could get some publicity. Okay, you all know about paranormal methods to get stuff accomplished, correct? Well, I am asking you paranormal experts to help me in winning the lotto, somehow. I'm going to go buy some tickets right after this is posted. I am currently $20,000 in debt and need some desperate help. Please do what you can if you have an ability to help. Thanks everyone.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
LOL. I don't think anyone can help you here. I think you have a better chance of robbing a bank. Do what I do. Have hope.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If someone knew how to do that they wouldn't be sitting here posting telling you how to do it...Get Real!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Joke threads belong over at BTS.....that's not exactly the way things work anyway.....if you were serious about it's study, you would know this.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The way I see it is if you buy five dollars worth of lottery tickets you will then be 20 thousand and five dollars in the hole.

I second job could help allot in a situation like this. Can you say, "Would you like fries with that?"

Or another solution would be debt counseling. Many people use it and many people make it out of debt that way.

Its a better bet than the lottery.

Good luck.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
just do what everyone else does ya lazy bum! sell drugs, rort taxpayers or rob a bank

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hmm... I thought there were paranormal experts here. I thought someone would know how to summon Moirai, Dionysos, or to the Numen's. But I guess you so-called paranormal knowing people don't know much, do ya? Otherwise, you could look beyond the absurdity that you assume and realize there are paranormal ways to influence results. Geez, didn't realize there was such waste of minds here.

Oh by the way, I didn't make up those names, research them and learn.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ice Cream
Have hope.

Hope is overrated at this point. Damn funeral home fee's. Funerals should be a pro-bono type thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Tyche is the greek God of money, summon Tyche instead of Moirai,Dionysos or Numen's.

1/10 of God commandments states that, thou shall not worship any other Gods. Maybe you should not summon!

Maybe self-hypnosis could help. Suggest yourself to pick the right number.
The odds of winning millions of dollars is

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't follow any commandments. Except those of common sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I agree with Kerion. Winning the lottery isn't worth eternal damnation.

When I try to win the lottery, I pray to God (YHVH/Jesus/Holy Spirit, not Dionysos etc. ) and try to pick good numbers. Or I just get QuickPicks. Neither method has worked yet beyond a couple times I won like $150.

If I do end up winning, you'll be the first to know the method I used.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
LOL! Cool, thanks, dj.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
We need a "Way Below Top Secret" award just for you

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout
We need a "Way Below Top Secret" award just for you

Right, like you knew the names of Greek Gods and Goddesses and Roman ones. Sure, your real intelligent, huh? Nice witty response but I doubt you have a vague understanding of the paranormal. So, just because these people laughed at me because of their lack of knowledge. I laugh back at them and you because each of you show the true knowledge of this board.

For future reference:
Acheloüs: Greek river God
Aphrodite: Greek Goddess of love and beauty.
Apollo: Greek God of the sun. Associated by the Greeks with the ancient Egyptian Heru.
Aries: Greek God of war and violence.
Artemis: is the Greek goddess of the moon and the hunt. She is also one of the virgin goddesses, and She protects women in labor, small children and wild animals.
Astraea: Greek Goddess of innocence and purity.
Athena: Greek Goddess of spiritual quests
Dionysos: Greek God of wine, barely, and mystery.
Helios: Greek God of the sun.
Hermes: Greek God of boundaries, roads, commerce, science, invention, eloquence, luck, cunning, medicine, and healing. Patron of thieves and gamblers. Messenger of Zeus. Shown wearing a winged cap and winged shoes and carrying a caduceus.
Persephone: Greek Goddess of spring
Abundantia: Roman Goddess; personification of abundance and plenty.

Just to name a few.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Spritual means only work for accomplishing spiritual goals, not those of greed.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Most people that are seriously into their faith, will not use any type magic or spirituality for greed. It is done for the betterment of our planet, nature, ones protection of self and/or family, knowledge, understanding, healing etc..... it is permitted to do work for monetary gain, but it must be something needed....pay the rent, pay bills, food. It must not because you used the rent money to buy something trivial and then do the workings to get the money you blew...to do so is taking your workings to the negative side.

new topics

top topics

join