It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge child-trafficking bust

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I am always happy to see these child sex trafficking groups get busted.....

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Would it be politically incorrect to point out the names of these people. Some may be from Huddersfield, but they never really left Pakistan. Just like the several other child abuse and grooming rings from Oxford, Rochdale, Derby and other places.
When cultures collide.
Poor kids.

The short answer is Yes ......

In this world of overly protected *political correctness* it would be wrong,

however ..... the truth of the matter is the Truth so how can pc

over rule what is in fact the truth of the matter.

And to compound the matters it is *political correctness which has

allowed them to carry on for so long ..... the protection and the ace up their

sleeves was always going to be the the *race card

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They don't need prison, they need acid baths.

It really is way past time we started killing this type.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'll be honest I don't know much about Islam, but from what I've learned here, is that a lot of this is culturally accepted in some places.

It doesn't matter where it is culturally accepted ..... it is against the law

of the land that they are living in

Dont like it? .... move to where it is acceptable.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would be happier if i could witness there public executions and knowing how well people like this are accomodated in my countries prison system i fail to see any justice being done in letting this going to trial bs. Maybe the english prison system is more unforgiving than ours. The abused victims will never be able to live a normal life ever again thanks to monsters like in the OP. Kill them all. They don't deserve to live.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Does it make me a raciest if I assume they are Muslim.... Does it also make me a bigot if I assume what they did fits nicely within their culture/religion?

edit on 12-4-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They'll be in the NONCE wing (Not Of Normal Criminal Extraction) and will be under a lot more watching but in the UK prison system it's generally considered good to have a go at one of them if possible and depending on who it is and what they did sometimes the guards are a bit slower to respond shall we say.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Yeah the nonce/fraggle wing just has the facade of safety for them. Doors sometimes get left unlocked and screws look the other way. It's not going to matter at all if they're in a jail where muslims run the wings, they'll still be a target. In those jails it's only really the terror suspects that get left alone anyway.

I don't care what race/religion they are, they're scum and got what's coming to them.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Depends which prison they go to. Don't forget the recent Westminster attacker was radicalised in prison so they may fit right in there.

Glad these scum are caught and hope they get long sentences, though I doubt it. Our justice system is a joke and I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are out in 5 years time.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
To be fair, in their culture it's called " marriage"

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Good thing this was stopped before it got even bigger.

Agreed.

It's still a problem and carries on in other regions. This case is a tip of the iceberg. Agencies in NW England are constantly tracking groups of these rapists and molesters. In some ways, it's centred on England and doesn't occur on this scale in other European or American places.

No idea why they get to walk away when remanding them to custody would be a better option.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yea I'm pretty sure it doesn't start or end with any of these people, and pretty sure some got away too.

Or maybe put them all in the same truck and have an "oops" fatal accident over a bridge or something.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think it's bigger than your solution and that's not to be a smartass. It's rife and centred on England.

The one upside is cases like these make the social services and police more sensitive to those making reports.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I was going to make another thread but decided to just leave this here instead, as it has a bit of relevance to the insight of culture. This is not an attack on Islam or Muslims, just leaving this here for anyone that's interested.

African migrants being sold as slaves in Libya

new testimony from the International Organization for Migration suggests that the trade in human beings has become so normalised that people are being traded in public.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What everyone should be aware of is that none of this has been broadcast on national mainstream TV in the UK.

Silence! proof yet again of MM control

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Best response i have seen, and i am going on record now as stating the next UK PM should look to bring in death penalty for child abuse, how any civilised world can allow jail time for the scum who steel a childs innocence is in my book as barbaric as the act itself

BBC source

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

There's a lot of Mohammed's on that list.

What's the connection, do you think, between Islam and child trafficking?

Anyone?

The "connection" is that sex with children is encouraged by the faith.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
There's a lot of Mohammed's on that list.

And two "Singh", which, if I'm not mistaken, means they are Sikh.

And a "La Bastide".

And a "Zulquarnian Dogar", that, apparently, has been busy.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Best response i have seen, and i am going on record now as stating the next UK PM should look to bring in death penalty for child abuse, how any civilised world can allow jail time for the scum who steel a childs innocence is in my book as barbaric as the act itself

BBC source

If the next PM brought that into law, half of their friggin cabinet would be doing the twitchy tree dangle by lunchtime.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

You win.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join