It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge child-trafficking bust

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Huge bust of a child trafficking ring. Good, the more of these we can put an end to the better.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Scum scum scum

A group of 27 men and two women have appeared in court today accused of more than 170 charges relating to the sexual exploitation and neglect of 18 children.

The 27 men are accused of committing historic sex, trafficking and exploitation offences against 18 girls aged between 11 and 17 between 2004 and 2011.

Entire list of charges;

Zahid Hassan, 28, from Huddersfield was charged with 20 offences including six charges of raping a girl aged 13 or under.

Mohammed Asaf Akram, 31, from Huddersfield was charged with 14 offences including four charges of raping a girl of thirteen or under and one charge of threatening to kill.

Irfan Ahmed, 32, was charged with nine offences including making an indecent image of a child.

Zubair Ahmed, 30, was charged with two offences including raping a girl under the age 15.

Niaz Ahmed, 53, was charged with three offences including sexual assault on a female.

Mansoor Akhtar, 25, was charged with five offences including attempted rape of a girl under the age of 13.
Mohammed Aslam, 29, was charged with two offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Mohammed Azeem, 31, was charged with three offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Raj Singh Barsran, 32, was charged with three offences including sexual touching of a girl over 13.
raping a woman 16 or over.

Zulquarnian Dogar, 29, was charged with two offences including sexual touching of a female aged 13 or over.

Mrs Naveeda Habib, 38, was charged on one count of neglect of a child.

Manzoor Hassan, 37, was charged with four offences including inciting the sexual exploitation of a child aged between 13-17.

Nasarat Hussain, 28, was charged with five offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Sajid Hussain, 32, was charged with five offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Imran Ibrar, 32, was charged with four offences including arranging the commission of a child sex offence.

Mohammed Irfraz, 28, was charged with eight offences including false imprisonment.

Aleem Javaid, 27, was charged with two offences including supply of a class B drug.

Mohammed Kammer, 32, was charged with two offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Usman Khalid, 29, was charged with three offences including assaulting a girl under 13.

Everton la Bastide, 50, was charged with two offences including sexual touching a girl of 13 or over.

Wiqas Mahmud, 36 was charged with three offences of rape of a girl under 15..

Mrs Shahnaz Malik, 55 was charged with one count of neglecting a child.

Nahman Mohammed, 31 was charged with four counts including trafficking a person for sexual exploitation.
Faisal Nadeem, 30 was charged with three counts including raping a woman 16 or over.

Mohammed Saqib Raheel, 30, was charged with two offences including trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Abdul Rehman, 30, was charged with seven offences including raping a girl under 15.

Hamzha Saleem, 37, was charged with three counts including human trafficking.

Good thing this was stopped before it got even bigger. What I would wish for these people is probably illegal, so just put them all in general population and let justice handle itself. Sounds good to me. I bet not all make it out alive..

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Can't say I am familiar with UK prison life or even U.S. prison life for that matter. However I do know people in the system here in the U.S. and I can promise you they wouldn't last long is the U.S. prison system....and believe me, the time they do last they will be wishing they were dead....

SCUM is too nice of a word for this lot.

edit on 12-4-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I hope they throw the book at these people. They need to set an example so others do not follow in their footsteps. I suppose they will just kick them out of the country or something.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

There is no doubt they will get what they deserve. These type get treated the same no matter where they go, if anything it can only get worst depending on the population.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Can't say I am familiar with UK prison life or even U.S. prison life for that matter. However I do know people in the system here in the U.S. and I can promise you they wouldn't last long is the U.S. prison system....and believe me, the time they do last they will be wishing they were dead....

SCUM is too nice of a word for this lot.

Yes, respectable criminals despise that type.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Need to let Marsellus Wallace call his boys up to get medieval on their ass....

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Would it be politically incorrect to point out the names of these people. Some may be from Huddersfield, but they never really left Pakistan. Just like the several other child abuse and grooming rings from Oxford, Rochdale, Derby and other places.

When cultures collide.

Poor kids.
edit on 12/4/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There's a lot of Mohammed's on that list.

What's the connection, do you think, between Islam and child trafficking?

Anyone?

link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Would it be politically incorrect to point out the names of these people. Some may be from Huddersfield, but they never really left Pakistan. Just like the several other child abuse and grooming rings from Oxford, Rochdale, Derby and other places.

Poor kids.

I don't know what PC is....However I figured I would let the origins of some of the criminals be revealed before we all start flinging the proverbial poo...

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I think the names speak for themself.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Watch it there buddy. We're supposed to be appropriating their culture now, since it exists we're supposed to appropriate it is the New Golden Rule of Cultural Affairs.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'll be honest I don't know much about Islam, but from what I've learned here, is that a lot of this is culturally accepted in some places.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Bring All The Sickos Down. That is all.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thought I heard a ring of sorts to all the names.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Can't say I am familiar with UK prison life or even U.S. prison life for that matter.

Islamic conversion within the UK Prison system is at a epidemic level, from memory in about a decade the prison muslim population has increased by about 120%..

Sadly these c#nts probably will not get whats coming to them whilst inside, that will come in the following years when they are released...

Re the links between them and Child trafficking, well looking at it logically if your spiritual leader is a Psychopathic Pedo it does not surprise me one bit..

RA

edit on 12-4-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2017 by slider1982 because: added information re "UK

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So this was in England? Great to hear a lot of these scumbags are being officially charged. Heartless beings that deserve the severest of punishment.
#Justice

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Can't say I am familiar with UK prison life or even U.S. prison life for that matter.

Islamic conversion within the Prison system is at a epidemic level, from memory in about a decade the prison muslim population has increased by about 120%..

Sadly these c#nts probably will not get whats coming to them whilst inside, that will come in the following years when they are released...

RA

Is that US prison systems?? I've actually heard that MS-13 and Mexican mafia/cartels are one of the biggest players in the US prison system....and I can assure you they don't go for this type of behavior....

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just been looking into this. Some of the defendants are charged with "racially aggravated assault" which suggests some, or all, of the kids raped and abused were white. The ages ranged from 11 to 17. There were 18 of them.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In the US they would be well guarded and worshiped by the other inmates. Molester + Muslim = superstars.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What are you talking about? These things are fake news

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join