It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her name was Ebba Åkerlund

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm surprised that ATS had a thread about the little syrian boy Aylan Kurdi but there is still no mentioning of Ebba anywhere. Well i decided to change that. This is not intended to bash Islam or muslims or to collect S&Fs. I just want to show all of you that the vast majority of world wide MSM is delibrately ignoring this story. You may argue that the picture of her dead body is very graphic but that doesn't hold up in the light of published pics of dead syrian children that died from a chemcial gas attack a few day ago. This is a clear message to the Media that i'm not willing to ignore her death because every victim of terrorist attacks should matter to them. This is just another example that the MSM tries to alter your perception on terrorist attacks. Well i have no problem to call them out and the media should always do the same. Hiding this story from the public sends a wrong message. Why are we not allowed to condemn attacks such as these in public anymore? Because it's racist? That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard of. RiP Ebba Åkerlund and Chris Bevington and all the other victims. The MSM does everything in there power to pretend you never existed but i'm not.

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk... l/

Disclaimer: I won't post the very graphic picture of her dead body but if you have the stomach for it feel free to look it up on /pol/. I'm just warning you that the pic is not for the faint of heart and very detailed. If this is the wrong forum please move it accordingly. I put this mainly in here because it loks like a conspiracy to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It doesn't fit the narrative. White lives that get taken by Muslim Terrorists don't matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maïlys Dereymaeker - 31 yo - is one the 4 victims.
She was a belgian tourist present in Stokholm.

Oh the irony ! She was a psychologist working with asylum seekers facing deportation ...

Belgian psychologist who worked with failed asylum seekers among Stockholm terror victims

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"He has not just confessed. He has provided information, he is answering questions,"

Police have said it could take up to a year to complete the initial investigation into the attack.

A year!? Why?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

"He has not just confessed. He has provided information, he is answering questions,"

Police have said it could take up to a year to complete the initial investigation into the attack.

A year!? Why?

Because there would be hell to pay, should there be a mistrail or he walks on a tecnicallity due to sloppy police work?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
It doesn't fit the narrative. White lives that get taken by Muslim Terrorists don't matter.

Wait, since when did a religion become a racial designation?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I don't believe there is any conspiracy angle when it comes to the MSM of the Western world keeping out of the news graphic imagery of European children killed in European terrorist attacks. I'd argue the reasoning of the MSM is far more straightforward, being a simple matter of respect for the families, or of businesses-minded concerns as to how the public would react towards any media outlet deemed to be lacking in that respect.

Can you imagine the potential level of righteous moral outrage that would be unleashed toward the European MSM if grieving European familes were faced with the maimed bodies of their children in the daily newspapers or on national TV news reports and suchlike?

edit on 12-4-2017 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Wait, since when did a religion become a racial designation?

If you read my very short comment with your comprehension actually engaged you might see that nowhere in that very short comment did I suggest that it was.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Both sides are killing civilians over in Syria, I would actually say from what I have been reading that the revolutionaries and terrorists kill a lot more. Our bomb raid over in Syria against ISIS lately also killed quite a few innocent people. But those dead people and injured people didn't get their pictures on the news here.

That terror attack in Sweden was a bad thing, we need to quit supporting these kind of people so their numbers don't grow.
edit on 12-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Motorhead

The MSM shows respect? Since when? Like i stated in my OP they had no problem publishing pictures of dead chidlren and suddenly they grew a conscience. Please don't make me laugh. They hide this story to keep people from learning the truth. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A war without civilian casualties would be quite unique, please, do invent such a strategy.
Even if Russia and the US would leave Syria, civilians will be killed, on one side by Assad and his barrel bombs, on the other side by IS.
I was very opposed to bombing Syria in 2013 because it would have meant a huge victory for IS, if there is no effort to protect the Syrian people from IS, then bombing is the worst thing the US and Russia can do.
They should have supported both Assad and the free Syrian army with defeating IS and then hold elections which are monitored so that it goes fair.

The international policy has been poorly from the start, however, i hope that there will be a joint effort in the near future to stop the madness in Syria.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

S&F

I have a feeling i know which image you mean

islam stirs its tail again, it is the most sickening ideology man has ever invented.
the saddest part is that this man was walking free despite having his asylum rejected.
He should have been detained until he would leave to his own country.

The EU commision even says it should be possible to detain them for up to 1.5 years.
However a swift return is obviously prefered if possible.

top topics

join