It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New U.S. law - You can not stare at me or speak to me in public.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

stupidest today [ so far ] - but deffo not the weeks dumbest

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Youre insane, no doubt about it. Why dont you just move to an isolated island somewhere, and dont worry, i wont come visit you or talk to you, or even giving you one glance, and i think most normal persons wouldnt either!

Move to North Korea, if you want to live in an dictatorship..

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Now that the SJW and snowflakes have spoken.....anyone else?

Your the snowflake that needs the goverment to protect you from people looking at you... And youre also insane

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

No, its called "trolling", and that is what the mudpit is for.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

No, its called "trolling", and that is what the mudpit is for.

I guess so, and iam gonna give him credit for that, cause he is real good at it

edit on 12-4-2017 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Catchphrase, buzz word buzz word, catchphrase, meaningless generalization ... BAM revelation of core authoritarianism.

Must be Wednesday.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Will your Weird draconian law require people to wear blindfolds and ball gags?
Every person would also need a leader dog or helper monkey to guide them.

Actually thanks Deathslayer your proposed law has given me the above mental image. I think I might end up using it in some art or a descriptive scene in a story.
Maybe write a play bassed on it.

See good things can come from bad threads

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: AboveBoard
If you are a misanthrope, perhaps you might consider living where there aren't people to offend you? Alone? Off the grid? Do business remotely via a private web connection?

It's the surest way not to be offended by others. That or start your own cult where you are the leader and can control what everyone else thinks and how they act??

I am looking for solutions for the general population....not for me.

I am fine where I am at...... I don't see this sick crap except on TV.

So youre just better than everyone else, and wants to find solution, for everyone else, because your so much better, right? If you didnt have a problem with how people are, then why are you looking for a solution??

hypocrite

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

No accessorizing needed, we already are conditioned to believe none of what we hear and only half of what we see.

My Mommy told me that...

I am half blind and deaf...

SARCASM

...But True,...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm in sales I make a living approaching and speaking with strangers. Not just in their place of work either, if I see someone with a company shirt on or someone who looks like they run a company I will approach them whether it's in a parking lot or in a store, it matters not to me because I have to eat and pay bills too. Your proposed law would take a lot of food off of a lot of tables

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
stuff like this that tries to suppress human instinct will only create more stress and make more negative thoughts build up inside people, that along with the increasing population and immigration will only lead to more violence, rape, suicide and murder. go ahead and make such a law and see how crime skyrockets and becomes more vicious than ever.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I suggest you just do not go to rallies/demonstrations/protests where idiots might congregate.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Relax everybody it's not like the OP is a senator or congressional representative or that he will be able to get a representative to listen to him to propose this as a bill.

We have already got real unconstitutional legislation to worry about that's on the books or would like to be passed.
Focus on that.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Sorry, making laws against freedom of speech isn't gonna fly. You're going to have to protect yourself from these leftists and their views!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join