It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New U.S. law - You can not stare at me or speak to me in public.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
After viewing numerous YouTube and news services over the last year showing thousands of militant haters, SJW, snowflakes, feminist, universities and its manipulated professors and of course the famous anarchist people marching on U.S. streets meanwhile looking (actually fishing) for those who disagree with their values and their extreme views I realize that U.S. law is not sufficient in protecting my rights by being approached and agonized by these people which are total strangers made me think .... of how leftist think and how they convince the masses to their insane policies. If this is tolerance does it not go both ways? Why does tolerance seem to go only one way?

So I suggest a new U.S. federal law that prohibits strangers from "starring" at or speaking to you while in public. (fight fire with fire) BUT more importantly if would stop spreading chaos onto the streets and would cause immediate arrest to those who violate this NEW freedom. Freedom to NOT be F**KED WITH while in the public. Most if not all of us MUST go outside...right? To go to work, exercise, shop, go to the bank, etc.... and while doing so I should not be impeded by anyone who I wish to not speak to or to look at.

Problem? The talking to you is OK BUT the "starring" bothers you? I have seen NUMEROUS fights simply start from a glare at another person. Haven't you? Now before you answer think about sitting in a bar and looking at that beautiful lady or male. Never seen it. I have seen it happen in cafes, taxi stands, train stations, shopping malls, parking lots, McDonalds and police stations... and if you haven't then you need to get out more often.

I like the idea that England has with Hyde Park I believe it is called? Where people gather to hear one's opinions and not allow it to spread throughout town and the business areas? I could possibly get on board with this BUT again it is still in public.

Your freedom could be violating my freedom to not hear it while attempting to do business. Walking away can not work if I have to walk through blocks of ignorant people with pink hair and half naked bodies (O God those ugly sagging bodies.... I still shudder) or anarchist etc... when attempting to go to work etc....

Is it their right to offend mine by dragging me into their sick and twisted beliefs? For if it is their right, where is mine with not wanting to hear it in public?

Why is my rights being violated and allowed?

EDIT LATER: I have removed a FEW words like freedom of speech to freedom and "looking at" to starring. Is that better cry babies?

edit on 12-4-2017 by DeathSlayer because: judgments made by from snowflakes and SJW

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, out if you're actually insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

In the US. Your feedom of speech only protects you from the government. Not from the people.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Check out his other threads, you'll see that he's just insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for an update on how your surveillance is going.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Now that the SJW and snowflakes have spoken.....anyone else?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I'm still waiting for an update on how your surveillance is going.

I posted the results and ATS took them immediately down.

Deny ignorance by being intolerant?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Yes. Any law that results in mass arrests is antithetical to the Founders' vision. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its called 'speakers corner' where the loonies gather to air their views/politics/religion/whatever...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Yes. Any law that results in mass arrests is antithetical to the Founders' vision. Just saying.

I wonder how long those arrest would go on for? Days....weeks?

having a police record is something many people think about due to employment, clearances, etc....

I think once the smoked clear (a few weeks at most) people would reform and fall back into sanity just like it did after Trump was elected....

Those riots in Washington state and California stopped fairly quick after the police got off their ass.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

How convenient.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: lordcomac
Check out his other threads, you'll see that he's just insane.

Actually, he has simple defined a human frailty that stems from the hunter/prey instincts of our aggressive animalistic behaviors that are being stomped out as uncivil. The concept of "bullying" takes on a whole new meaning as a rock around the neck of humanity, a decidedly anti-social behavior that cannot be tolerated in a modern society. ...He may be right, we need such a law, don't we?

"You lookin' at me? You lookin' at me?"

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I gave you that star because I have seen that EXACT statement many times when walking through NOGO zones in Germany and at a cafe, bus stop, even a taxi driver.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

So you want to live in a police state? Try North Korea. Everyone is very polite there.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
And which group do you put me in?

I bet you appreciate people looking at you when your entitled ass crosses the street without looking- most of us who have learned to function in society have at some point made the conscious decision to act in such a way that doesn't result in the death of another.

You want to lock people up for looking at you?
How would that 911 call go?
Would the police also be locked up for responding?

Maybe you should focus all that hate on the people watching you, instead. Like the authorities, whom you just implied should have full authority to lock anyone up for nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Everyone I don't like is....

It appears you've been indulging in too many SJW meltdown YouTube vids.

Stop everything, grab your keys and wife/girlfriend/mate/shadow - go to the pub, have pints.

"For every new law, 2 are rescinded"

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Good luck enforcing this law.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Lets see... well if I MUST judge you as you have asked me to then I would say.....since you call yourself a LORD of some sort I would say you love yourself probably more than others..... so I am guessing you are a jerk.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
anyway...I see through your irony.

Not bad.

Might be a solution for the ever growing population of pussies.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You are right but so am I. It takes ONE bad apple not many to ruin a bushel and yet millions walk with this mentality speaking things I would never say yet I am judged the asshole....I see.... not by you.

It is easy to attack someone isn't it. just look at the statements simply on this thread.

my point is made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join