It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings New Friends!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hey, guys. The name is Jon, but you can call me Rogue Skeptic too. Bad nickname, I know. Anyhow my interests include science and technology, athletics, dietary and the great outdoors. To a lesser degree my interest in fiction are sci-fi and fantasy.

I have been a member of the forum in the past but my old account is long gone. After looking up an old friend here, I decided to re-join and this time I hope I've mature enough since last time. Long story short, I was trolling and ended up leaving after I was banned. Now that I'm back I feel excited since I can participate in the various discussions by the other members, and share whatever I come across the web.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticalRogue123

Welcome back.

Certain things are better the second time around.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for the warm welcome. So far it feels kinda slow but maybe because it's still night time in the states, where I expect many members live.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Welcome back for a wiser fresh start. I've learned a lot by that same stubborn tactic.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticalRogue123
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for the warm welcome. So far it feels kinda slow but maybe because it's still night time in the states, where I expect many members live.

You'll find the site has changed over time alright.

(dons armor)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome back.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Welcome back

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Skeptical Rogue ain't that bad. At least you don't have puke of capital letters to deal with!!!

Welcome back! No more bans, OK?!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Hope you guys are doing alright. Nice Wednesday despite being ill. Can't wait for my noodle dinner later tonight!

new topics

top topics

join