It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This hurt but I might have been wrong about Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think he was a great man and President. That is my opinion.
Based on what?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
He's trying to be tough. Here's to hoping he doesn't start an outright WW3 in the process. I can see him clamping down on Korea even though I really don't think they're much of a threat with the silent giant China breathing down their neck.
However, I am not sure he's handling the Syria situation all that well. The administration's mantra seems to be, "Assad did it. We know he did it." Yet to see a single grain of evidence. Seems all too familiar to the Iraq WMD fiasco to me.
edit on 12-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Those are some scary hypotheticals all of which are based in fantasy.

You seem easily frightened and jittery.

In reality, only one nation is circling the globe attacking other sovereign nations and its not NK.

Like I said, Russia and China are two superpowers and are more than capable of dealing with puny NK, a nation the size of Ohio.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Russia wouldn't allow an investigation.

What are you talking about, they requested it over and over. They said they would not allow Turkey to investigate it though, Turkey is actually working with the rebels. They want a neutral investigation which means Turkey and the USA cannot participate. The UN actually agreed to do it right before Trump bombed that base from what I read

Where the heck are you getting your information from, the heading on some MSM article where the real full content is about three or four paragraphs down? Try reading the full articles with an open mind when reading MSM

As you stated they won't allow the U.S. to conduct an investigation which was pretty much my point.

So you say a "neutral" investigation. Fine so what is stopping the UN from conducting their investigation? Has it started? Or were (are) they willing to just wait for Russia to clean up their mess before they let the UN in?

The U.S. received good intelligence and acted accordingly. The U.S.'s "investigation" was done by reviewing solid intelligence reports.

As I stated Russia wouldn't allow an open investigation which is how the U.S. would conduct such an investigation. This would undoubtedly expose to the public the truth of which Russia is attempting to hide. So therefore no no no nope no way do not let the U.S. conduct one of their open to the public investigations.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Russia wouldn't allow an investigation.

What are you talking about, they requested it over and over. They said they would not allow Turkey to investigate it though, Turkey is actually working with the rebels. They want a neutral investigation which means Turkey and the USA cannot participate. The UN actually agreed to do it right before Trump bombed that base from what I read

Where the heck are you getting your information from, the heading on some MSM article where the real full content is about three or four paragraphs down? Try reading the full articles with an open mind when reading MSM

As you stated they won't allow the U.S. to conduct an investigation which was pretty much my point.

So you say a "neutral" investigation. Fine so what is stopping the UN from conducting their investigation? Has it started? Or were (are) they willing to just wait for Russia to clean up their mess before they let the UN in?

The U.S. received good intelligence and acted accordingly. The U.S.'s "investigation" was done by reviewing solid intelligence reports.

As I stated Russia wouldn't allow an open investigation which is how the U.S. would conduct such an investigation. This would undoubtedly expose to the public the truth of which Russia is attempting to hide. So therefore no no no nope no way do not let the U.S. conduct one of their open to the public investigations.

If the tides were turned, we would not let the Russians spearhead an investigation into it. We would look towards a neutral party too. We bombed the air base right after the UN decided to investigate, our government must have known they were going to send someone to check it out. But once we said we had enough evidence and bombed them the UN kind of canceled their plans.

Evidence can be interpreted in different ways, basically by the beliefs and desires of the one interpretting it. A neutral party should have been sent instead of cruise missiles. If I saw definite proof that was verified by a neutral party, I would be behind the missiles hitting Syria. The Evidence I saw that was submitted could not rule out the hitting of some chemical weapon depot. Also, the smoke released does not mean that that was where the supposed Sarin came from, it could have just been some smoke from something it hit. ISIS or Al Qaeda could have released Sarin or even handpicked victims to exploit, I do not trust the White Hats and their staging of evidence. They get a lot of money for doing what they do, the more people see them saving people in videos, the more secure the money is to come in.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A neutral party should have been sent instead of cruise missiles.

Can't argue with this.
edit on 4/13/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you or anyone of you have doubts about President Trump you need to rethink why you feel that way. I been a supporter since day one and Never saw anything that would or should disqualify him as President. He has the best of the best in office and they work for the American People under the direction of a successful businessman who has proven everyone wrong that speaks negatively of him and it is clear what medias are out of line with their false stories via names like Cuomo on CNN. You have every right as an American to have issues with our POTUS I just ask you to please share so I can weigh it in with my opinion who knows you may surprise me. President Trump has all my support and NOBODY in this Country could have fought all them dirty dem far left liberals as he did and win by not giving up like Mitt did who didn't have near the Energy our POTUS has... God Bless America

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Who is this neutral party you would send in, and do tell please what do you say to a guy that does that to his own people, innocent people children of all again and again who can negotiate with evil and still have a soul you failed to share that in your great idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siblime129
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Who is this neutral party you would send in, and do tell please what do you say to a guy that does that to his own people, innocent people children of all again and again who can negotiate with evil and still have a soul you failed to share that in your great idea.

I agree.

1. First question. "
Who is this neutral party you would send in"

Answer: A "neutral party" doesn't exist.

Second question: "and do tell please what do you say to a guy that does that to his own people, innocent people children of all again and again"

Answer: You speak to him with not words but with force, for words would have no affect.

Statement: "Innocent people children of all again and again who can negotiate with evil and still have a soul"

Answer: You are correct in your assumption, an honorable entity can not negotiate with evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join