It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This hurt but I might have been wrong about Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Well getting China on board is a major step to solving NK. But it explains China turning around NK imports. and of course the 150000 troops they moved to the border. Think we have the start of a regime change going on. In this case if they took out supreme leader there are plenty to take his place.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
The POTUS is going in deep. Sending an Armada to NK without alienating China and even have them threaten NK. And at the same time play Russia at their own game.

Now the question is, can NK rly reach the USA with nukes or is it a last bluff before they get obliterated.

IMO no, because in any country where such visisble fear drives everything, too many things will have been swept under the rug which will ultimately will affect quality and reliabiity.

I have worked in a workplace run by a dictator and morale was going through the floor, trust was already sub floor, conviving, back stapping and sabotage was rife. production fell.

NK may be able to build and launch a misslile but I think their over capaciity to inflcit damage on the US is very limited and they must also be chronically aware of that too.

While madness can overide common sense, those aoround him are likely to kill him before he can do anything stupid.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Whats amazing to me is how many brain dead cretin warmongers think its okay to throw US military might around, threatening to bomb another country (ahh what the Hell, its Tuesday) while claiming the rest of the world loves it.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
You guys remember this??

Trump asks why US can't use nukes.
www.cnbc.com...

Donald Trump reportedly asks why US can't use nukes: MSNBC Wednesday, 3 Aug 2016 | 9:55 AM ET | 01:20 Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can't use nuclear weapons, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee. "Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.

It's entirely possible that the man think a nuclear exchange is winnable..light-off a Nuke and others will follow, not to mention the aftermath setting the stage for a Mad Max world instead of a Star Trek world if we are so lucky, at this point I don't care which Republican finishes his term, Mike Pence is horrible and Paul Ryan will loot the common American for the sake of the super rich, even Steve Bannon's racist Nazi ass would buy the world some time, eventually we can recover,but in a post nuclear conflagration world never.

HAVE HIM DECLARED INSANE OR INCOMPETENT, AND PUT HIM OUT TO PASTURE ON HIS BELOVED MAR-A-LOGO ESTATE

...Sources...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The citizens of the world (not including the nutjobs) are sick of war, Western militaries are traumatised and exhausted, our economies have gone to s**t and nobody wants any one nation to be the police of the world. Governments...well they never represented us anyway.

Trump's weird fascination with Churchill and leaving a legacy is dangerous.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I just can't help but sit here and wonder what it is in that country we have decided we want now. We pretty much understand Syria most likely being oil, pipeline ,as per usual, but what is in NK?

Just seems like that is always when we pretend to be big brother and coming to the side of, or decide it is time to spank someone for doing what they've gotten away for many times over, We want something in the long game or big picture.
edit on 4/12/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

In the big picture you dont want North Korea to be able to launch nukes in your backyard.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme
No Clinton posters. I hate the Clintons and didn't want to see another one in the White House. On the other hand I didn't see that we would have anything better with Mr. No Experience Trump running the show. Guess I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Dude or dudette I wrote an opinion, basically stuff that popped in ma mind, if I spider , present anything outside ma own opinion. Then rest assured i'd post links sometimes multiple, because that's how your friendly neighborhood spider roll.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But think about this, what if the world leaders feel the same way you do?

You wouldn't want to provoke someone with the biggest arsenal of weapons in the world would you?

That gives him a position of strength.
Look how the world are pussyfooting around Putin and his shenanigans in recent years, do you think Putin cares about sanctions? Of course he doesn't.
He knows sanctions are weak sauce, it's an acknowledgement that they have little will over Russia.

It's about time a strong America was back on the world stage.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm confused.

Really. I'm confused.

Do people really love/hate Trump because he ordered a tomahawk strike on an airbase in Syria?

This is identity politics in play.

It's like asking, "Should I be for or against something? Let's see what the party leadership thinks."

What the #### ever happened to having your own opinion regardless of political ideology or political leader?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Good to see someone that's willing to change their minds. So many in our society demonize a person for changing their stance. I think it shows independent critical thinking and we need to allow people to change their minds

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think he was a great man and President. That is my opinion.
why?

Minimally because he got himself elected President of the US with zero political experience...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Trump has "balls" for attacking a sovereign nation over a false flag event and threatening a nation (NK) which is no threat to us?

NK is surrounded by China and Russia, pretty sure theyre more than capable of handling a nation the size of Pennsylvania...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Honestly I didn't vote for Trump ( I went with the Libertarian candidate) but I don't wish for him to do a bad job and hope he does well for the sake of our country. I believe the whole situation in Syria was a mistake- but it would have happened even if Hillary had won the election, perhaps even sooner.

With that being said I get where he's going with the whole North Korea thing and am very thankful that China has his back in this situation. The USA is bound by treaty to protect South Korea and Kim Jong-Un has become more and more aggressive toward them every year. The only reason the USA has held back is because China is bound by treaty to North Korea and nobody wanted a war between the USA and China, but in this instance China has finally decided that enough is enough and is posturing to put North Korea in its place.

I honestly do not believe any nukes will fly in this situation. Kim Jong-Un will either bow down and back off or he will be quickly overtaken and replaced- hopefully with someone who is more open to finally allowing the North Korean people their freedom!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Russia wouldn't allow an investigation.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Russia wouldn't allow an investigation.

What are you talking about, they requested it over and over. They said they would not allow Turkey to investigate it though, Turkey is actually working with the rebels. They want a neutral investigation which means Turkey and the USA cannot participate. The UN actually agreed to do it right before Trump bombed that base from what I read

Where the heck are you getting your information from, the heading on some MSM article where the real full content is about three or four paragraphs down? Try reading the full articles with an open mind when reading MSM
edit on 12-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There are people who like to scapegoat China as always. Main reason is because it isn't as open as other countries and they can't infiltrate it as easily as America. Same time using America to suicide against China. America is very open now and it is extremely easy to infiltrate. The rage of inability to hire assassins or even white/black assassins in China.

Better to befriend China than piss off the entire South East Asia. China don't play games. If you travel to other Asian countries they have no problem with Chinese, but more problems with the West whom seems more than likely to force open borders therefore inviting other races like India or Islamic Extremists(Philippine, Myanmar).

Even though India might kind of hate China(Tibet BS). It is not stupid enough to be used an Eastern Force against China directly since the British days.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well getting China on board is a major step to solving NK. But it explains China turning around NK imports. and of course the 150000 troops they moved to the border. Think we have the start of a regime change going on. In this case if they took out supreme leader there are plenty to take his place.

It makes sense. I don't think China wants their rabid attack dog to actually be rabid and nuclear rabid at that.

Let us do the dirty work and they can send in the clowns to clean it all up. And make angry fist pumps and chest beating the whole time.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Trump has "balls" for attacking a sovereign nation over a false flag event and threatening a nation (NK) which is no threat to us?

NK is surrounded by China and Russia, pretty sure theyre more than capable of handling a nation the size of Pennsylvania...

NK is not threat? You have to be an idiot not reading the news. They already have nuclear capabilities and nuclear power plants that can become another Fukushima. NK on the hand doesn't have the proper tech to handle nuclear meltdown. One bomb can destroy an entire army, that army could have been used to deal with nuclear melt downs. What makes it worst is that the radiation will blow to Japan. Japanese Government don't really care about its citizens until it is too late since Fukushima. When Jap start dropping dead from radiation poisoning, this also means US bases in Japan. I'd slap you if I were at your home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join