It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal team 6 in south Korea...hmmm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Could this be for real. The guys that took out bin laden are in SK? Why would they be there?
m.nzherald.co.nz...
edit on 11-4-2017 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Could this be for real. The guys that took out bin laden are in SK? Why would they be there?
m.nzherald.co.nz...

The article tells you why they are there it says they are participating in an exercise. I was a ranger and we went there all the time for training.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If so OP SEC stinks these days your not supposed to know until things blow up all around you...Id say this is propaganda btw South Korean special forces are among the toughest on the planet no Seals required.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

There's around 30,000 American armed forces over there at any given time.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

yes they are there so they can take him out and write books about it

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

m.nzherald.co.nz...

The article tells you why they are there it says they are participating in an exercise. I was a ranger and we went there all the time for training.

Yea i agree. Marines also train there for a few days during Okinawa deployments.

edit on 11-4-2017 by Jahari because: My memory isn't what it used to be

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
All they need to do is take out a couple of people in the NK. Kim being the main one. Most of his top leaders wouldn't mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Disney

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I was a ranger and we went there all the time for training.

And you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I was a ranger and we went there all the time for training.

And you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Not sure where you're going with this but overall the Rok soldiers are highly trained. In fact out of all the nations we worked with they were by far the best. Funny story here though they had a hard time sneaking up on us because you could smell the Kimchi when they sweat. And it made it easy to find them when they camped.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well if this doesn't send the fat man into a panick, I don't dnow what will.
Hes probably sitting in his safe room playing with his barbies right now....while blaring Katy perry.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Not sure where you're going with this but overall the Rok soldiers are highly trained.

I've been all over that part of the world, and while Korean people are nice, I found Korea to be a miserable place.

I think I'd rather do time at Ft Wainwright.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Could this be for real. The guys that took out bin laden...

Wow, early in the morning and time for fairy tales?
Do you really believe that lie?
That they, exactly 10 years after 9/11, caught and killed Bin Laden without having any evidence for this story?
Because they took no pics, no videos, no dna and threw his body into the sea...

Sure...

I bet people which believe that, believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, God and similiar fairy tales like that too!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Not sure where you're going with this but overall the Rok soldiers are highly trained.

I've been all over that part of the world, and while Korean people are nice, I found Korea to be a miserable place.

I think I'd rather do time at Ft Wainwright.

yes the weather sucks and the entire country smells. People are friendly only complaint i have about Koreans is they will steal anything not nailed down. Dongducheon sucks but Seoul is great.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I suppose this is why the Chinese just bent their knee in submission ...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The guys that took out bin laden are in SK?

Nope, they died years ago in a suspicious helicopter crash.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yeah OK guys I was relaying what I thougt was news,I'm in a country of 4mil,with crappy news ,and thought it was odd to read
The end.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That's the whole point of being in NZ. What happens in the rest of the world, really is of no concern - it could be on the Moon for that matter - That is the whole point in being the furthest point of anything.

And I'd love to be there!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Exactly.

But if they got them little diesel sub's close enough to our western island Australia and let one rip,we will cop the fall out.
Seriously,there's only millions of sheep and the best fishery in the world,so we would be OK,for about a week. Our tourism would suck after that.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Mabey China is an arm of the Bankers, but I don't think so. Any investigation into the gas in Syria wont be allowed. All those barrels in front of the hangar were fake. Their will probably be another false flag, the neocons want war, and that's the end of Russia and America if they fight it out, then China is the last man standing. Confusing isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join