It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spicer Admits he works for Hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I find it Hilarious how the Libs are taking the High Road on this one guys.

huffington

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Tuesday attempted to argue that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was even worse than Adolf Hitler, because the German dictator “didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.” The Nazis gassed millions of Jews in concentration camps.

Meanwhile completely ignoring how the Obama Administration FAILED and LIED to us about removing the Chemical Weapons in Syria. But sure let's have the lead story be, not how Obama FAILED and LIED about removing 100% of the Chemical Weapons but be about Spicer comparing one dictator to another. But then again Leftist logic tells me Trump is a dictator for having a 90 day Muslim Ban from 7 Majority Muslim Nations.

edit on 11-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
Well despite being in the dreaded mut pit, your thread title is a fabrication.
Secondly, that is a strange way of defending Spicer's blunder.
Thirdly, Obama is long gone and I wouldn't exactly call his deal a failure, as no chemical weapons were used from that point until just now. And it makes zero sense that when Assad is at his high point he would throw it all away.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

yea im done with spicer, trump, etc.

i dont believe anyone can go to washington to be a politician and be a decent human being.

not anymore.

trump was my last hope at fixing the world.

now putin is....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Well a story about Obama wouldn't exactly be Current Events now would it.

Besides, I think it's interesting that Spicer would even attempt to make such an argument. At the start of Passover of all days too.

Just what exactly was the point he was trying to make anyway??? Besides proving to the world that he's about as dumb and out of touch as possible???

But if you want to live in the past and support reporting on old news (with a bias) then go right ahead. There's probably some good dirt on Lincoln too we could have as a follow up story.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think I just got dumber..wouldn't of thought it possible.
Pathetic at best

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Well despite being in the dreaded mut pit, your thread title is a fabrication.
Secondly, that is a strange way of defending Spicer's blunder.
Thirdly, Obama is long gone and I wouldn't exactly call his deal a failure, as no chemical weapons were used from that point until just now. And it makes zero sense that when Assad is at his high point he would throw it all away.

Dictators dont need sense to be Dictators when they are currently in a Civil War.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No he didn't the Russians were supposed to remove the chems according to the deal Putin worked out with Obama.
You can argue that Obama trust but did not verify.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

OP, Spicer works for the RUSSIAN Hitler. Adolph Shicklekabov.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I find it Hilarious how the Libs are taking the High Road on this one guys.

huffington

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Tuesday attempted to argue that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was even worse than Adolf Hitler, because the German dictator “didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.” The Nazis gassed millions of Jews in concentration camps.

Meanwhile completely ignoring how the Obama Administration FAILED and LIED to us about removing the Chemical Weapons in Syria. But sure let's have the lead story be, not how Obama FAILED and LIED about removing 100% of the Chemical Weapons but be about Spicer comparing one dictator to another. But then again Leftist logic tells me Trump is a dictator for having a 90 day Muslim Ban from 7 Majority Muslim Nations.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Dictators dont need sense to be Dictators when they are currently in a Civil War.

American presidents also apparently do not require sense to fire Tomahawk missiles which kill four children as punishment for the killing of children.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This same story is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join