It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Refuses To Sign G7 Statement Endorsing Paris Climate Agreement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like President Trump has made good on his statements to not sign on to the Paris Climate Agreement !

This is wonderful news. It's time for the nation to stop being held hostage by this Ponzi scheme Al Gore turned from a far out theory into a multibillion dollar racket.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's ironic that VAN JONES (CNN) is arguing that WIND has created a lot of jobs, and this should not be undone, by dropping out of the Paris Climate consortium. He's one of the biggest bags of windy hot-air on CNN.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like President Trump has made good on his statements to not sign on to the Paris Climate Agreement !

This is wonderful news. It's time for the nation to stop being held hostage by this Ponzi scheme Al Gore turned from a far out theory into a multibillion dollar racket.

The insurance industry called. They have a whole bunch of scientific reports that they want you to look at. Then the reinsurers called. They said the same thing.
The re/insurance industry has been quietly panicking over global climate change for more than three decades now. It's happening. Being like Canute on this matter is unwise.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good for him, good for US.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Anti-America ABC NEWS Says: America would be only 1 of 3 countries in the WORLD not to be a part of the Paris Climate Change consortium.

TRUE?

FALSE?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

False
Link

eta: I don't consider countries that have signed but not ratified the agreement to be 'in' the Paris Agreement. Russian Federation, Turkey, Romania, Qatar, Oman, Netherland, Libya, Liberia, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Congo... There's more in the list that are merely signatories, it has not been ratified by them yet.
edit on 1-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Brother, I live in damn Alaska... don't try and tell me climate change (beyond normal cyclic changes all climate systems experience) is anything other than a scare tactics intended to take yet more of the average westerner's income from us. It's a BS scam that BOGGLES my mind at how successful it has been in collecting true believers. The world religions ain't got nothing on the church of AGW.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I so agree!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Will be the largest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich this world has ever seen. And yet some willingly support it, the psychological operation has been successful with them. C02, a breath of life for each plant on the planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Like the Acid Rain Scare? yeah... ok.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's nice to finally see a President who acts like one, with their Gonads intact!

Truth Matters!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Like the Acid Rain Scare? yeah... ok.

Well, the acid rain scare did serve a purpose. S02 is an actual pollutant. There's also scrubbers that can extract it from the flu gas. Regulating S02 emissions doesn't bother me.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I don't know that I believe it's any more dangerous than inhaling gasoline fumes. The guy that invented that scare, had no members in his organization.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

I don't know that I believe it's any more dangerous than inhaling gasoline fumes. The guy that invented that scare, had no members in his organization.
Removing the lead from the gasoline and reducing sulfur emissions isn't that big of a deal.

This Paris Agreement is a big deal, it's an economy destroyer, I'm not sure why Canada would think they can do this one when they had to bail from Kyoto Accord. We could have taken every train plane and car off the road here and still not met the goals.

Just end up giving money to third world nations so they can built coal fired power plants in the end anyways, then the multinationals will move in after the infrastructure is completed. Now you have a nation perpetually indebted to a World Climate Bank, never able to service more than the interest on the loans, and multinationals raping the natural resources.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Honestly, the the whole thing is a farce and a joke. They don't care what we breathe into our lungs, and they never have.

This is another business proposition by some wealthy asshole to further control the population via the corrupt Politicians we vote for, in order to trick us yet again into believing their lies.

Every decade that passes .. brings another 'brilliant' plan that screws the public and leaves the sheep more deaf dumb and blind than they were before.

People are waking up to their highway thievery and will rebel when they've finally had enough.

That day can't come soon enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There's a very good reason why the US wants to avoid subjects like the climate.

Per person, the US is the most polluting country in the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yay for us! This puts us in the same category as Iran and Syria. Guess we're the only three countries that 'get it'. All the others must just be stupid. Trump 'knows things other people don't' so we're in good hands. Stupid scientists...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Trump has got it right...

Obama over-reached his authority as POTUS in committing the USA to the idiotic wealth transfer agency , operating as the Climate-Change Agenda with humans judged as the main cause of erratic weather being experienced on the planet Earth...
(the Congress would be the better authority to judge and then permit the USA to join in such a treaty or expensive undertaking that will affect our social/economic/geopolitical spheres or paradigms)

the Solar System wide 'heating up' is a result of the whole solar system plowing headlong into a molecular cloud, which in turn has caused the Sun itself to be more energetic than in the past...
those two factors have likely caused the Earth inner Cores to heat up the Mantle and the convection currents which causes the molten rock/mantle to overheat and rise to all possible Crustal Plate outlets like undersea vents/lava volcanos/even fissures in the Earth surface which are beneath the vast areas of permafrost covering mush of the regions bordering the two polar landmasses, which releases both methane/CO2 & formerly frozen & entombed ancient viruses/diseases
edit on st30149632236101062017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How dare he? Doesn't he know how insensitive this is when we are entering the season of Global Warming and everything? I mean ... it got up to 80 degrees the other day ... 80!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
1500 hrs eastern time Trump will announce whether or not the US will stay with the climate agreement pact.

I hope he says "not".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join