It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Threatens To Bomb North Korea's Nuclear Facilities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thank god..let them clean up this mess.
I figured it would happen sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Blowing up nuclear reactors as a punishment for pollution seems...counterproductive.

They could blow up the power lines, access roads, and tunnel entrances to the underground facilities. That would set NK back a few years. Use bunker buster missiles to blow up the actual facilities, that would be another permanent solution.

Sending cruise missiles to blow up what communications infrastructure NK still has, would give NK a propaganda victory. So would China sending the tanks rolling in. NK would freak out and go on a full war mode.

A few black helicopters coming in and picking up Lil' Kim and taking him for a romantic moonlight flight across the ocean. Maybe even get to swim with the sharks

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Full disclosure: I am (so far) an enthusiastic Trump supporter.

That being said -- folks, I think we’re in for one hell of a chess move in the next 30 days that will start with North Korea and end in Iran. This has probably been a long time coming, but could get extremely ugly before it's over.

I have a feeling that the Chinese have agreed to take out Kim Jong-un and that President Trump has agreed to provide tactical air support and battlefield intel’ during that strike.

Now here’s the scary part…

I think both sides know that this is going to go nuclear! It might be a single warhead detonated at the very end of the engagement, or it might be any number of them launched toward the ROK at the outset. There’s just no way Jong-un leaves those nukes unused for the Chinese to capture.

NO WAY!

After that – on to Iran to rip off the last Band Aid. But that’s another thread…

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
My thoughts..and I'm an amateur. China Sea in exchange for NK.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Seal team 6?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

kind regards,

bally
yep

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

It is in China's best interest to keep Kim in power to keep the US off its doorstep.

Agreed. I smell another false flag. By Saturday the US carrier fleet will be in the vicinity of the splash down for the missile test and will claim they retaliated because the missile was aimed at them...
edit on 12-4-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I thought China a NK were buddies. I guess let's sit back and watch the show.

By Kim getting rid of his brother, it shows China that Kim cannot be trusted. He signed his death warrant by assassinating someone who was not a threat to him. It seems pretty evident that Kim killing his brother was not a false flag. He has had so many people killed that don't agree with him that it shows up the Clintons.

I agree. The real over the red line moment for China and the US was the assassination. Fatty Kims days are numbered. Hopefully it will be done with precision and not spiral out of control. It could go really bad for a LOT of people over there. I have friends living there myself and this is an extremely dangerous situation.

Now if Kim can be gotten to quickly, I think the generals would surrender. If not...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'm thinking this is a sort of diversion from what is really going on,Kim is like a guard dog on a long leash,not like he hasn't threatened a million times before,kind of saber rattling with a rubber sword

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'm thinking this is a sort of diversion from what is really going on,Kim is like a guard dog on a long leash,not like he hasn't threatened a million times before,kind of saber rattling with a rubber sword

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I think it may be possible that Trump has agreed to a Crimea style annexation. Pure speculation of course.

Doubtful. China is for the reunification of Korea. The US will have no reason to keep troops or ships there and China wants badly to decrease the sphere of influence (and reach) of the US military

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
1 meeting with Trump and China buckled. Really makes Obama look like a complete doormat.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Might trade SK for peace and it could be like Taiwan. Not great but save the US a ton of money.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Zero Hedge and the Sun have a way of exaggerating a story so I shall wait to see. Still have yet to see anything or any evidence on the movement of 150-thousand troops and there would be lots of evidence. I have no doubt that China is concerned with Kim's action especially since they share a border. It is in China's best interest to keep Kim in power to keep the US off its doorstep.

Did see that China refused a shipment of coal from the NK which they have threatened to do so at least they are following through, that is much needed cash needed for NK to feed themselves and to pay for more Iranian shipments.

When i read about the coal shipment made me wonder if Trump didnt offer them coal at a lower price? If he wants to expand coal usage China is a great place to start.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I think that the thing is NK assumed that by testing the nuclear weapons where they have, China has been quite restrained on the basis that they are potentially the ONLY country affected in the short term. From a distance point of view even more so than South Korea.

I can only presume that location was chosen so that South Korea (and the wider world) had more difficulty assessing the tests?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The food may have been amazing, or the business deal made.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: seasonal

I thought China a NK were buddies. I guess let's sit back and watch the show.

By Kim getting rid of his brother, it shows China that Kim cannot be trusted. He signed his death warrant by assassinating someone who was not a threat to him. It seems pretty evident that Kim killing his brother was not a false flag. He has had so many people killed that don't agree with him that it shows up the Clintons.

I agree. The real over the red line moment for China and the US was the assassination. Fatty Kims days are numbered. Hopefully it will be done with precision and not spiral out of control. It could go really bad for a LOT of people over there. I have friends living there myself and this is an extremely dangerous situation.

Now if Kim can be gotten to quickly, I think the generals would surrender. If not...

His generals do not have to surrender if they would just cut back on their crappy behavior it would be fine. We do not need to control that country, we just need to live in peace without a lot of people in the area being worried NK might shoot a missile at them. They need to get rid of their unstable leader. He has brainwashed a lot of people over there that they have to hate the USA. I understand we have a problem over here with some people trying to dominate the world, we need to deal with that too, but there are a lot of us who just want to live in peace with others. We do not all have to be controlled by one world government to live, we can respect the rights of other countries and try to work politically to stop destruction of our environment by simplifying things, not complicating them.

Russia and the USA do not have to be friends, we just do not need to be enemies.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I was wondering if China was going to make it clear to NK that they won't be dragged into the Trump administration's silly , nonsensical dealings...

Well OK then, if NK want's to be stupid, they're on their own.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Korean war and the 3 year bombing campaign that US forces initiated in North Korea has led to this failed state. I agree, Un is a paranoid and delusional fellow, however, after indiscriminate bombing and destruction during during the war which saw some three million people killed, the paranoia and fear is understood.

There's no easy way out of this, inaction on the part of world powers in the past has led to what appears to be a path to war. This issue should have been resolved already, with less chance of a nuclear type explosion, somewhere. Allowing North Korea to progress to this point only results in forced removal and war, not a good plan in my opinion, unless that is that is the plan, either way I don't think it's going to be pretty.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: bally001

kind regards,

bally
yep

Well, maybe.

My wife is Chinese and half her family are very successful businessmen in China, many also on the west coast of the U.S.

What I do not see in discussions are mentions of saving face, respect (and a whole list that is too long here to mention) This is very important to the culture, the higher up more so. The Chinese government operates in a way foreign to most countries and culture is a huge part.

Now, Jinping can say China is threatened/could be threatened by N. Korea's nuke activity/fallout/radiation which allows 'appropriate' actions with the United States...

China, only now, has to claim that they detected radiation from N. Korea inside its' borders and game is on
No more Kim.

Hard to explain briefly, but Trump's threat to go it alone while asking for China's assistance; opened ability to help and offered face for Jinping and the Chinese people.

The trade deal, as I see it, is keeping trade with N.Korea while removing the nukes and possibly Kim (who must be crapping himself as we speak).

mg

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join