It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Threatens To Bomb North Korea's Nuclear Facilities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Coordinated with Trump Administration. Kim Will be killed first though.

I expect the assassins have already been put into action.
Spoiler Alert...they'll be Chinese.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would be surprised if China didn't have lots of their agents in fat boys cadre. I also wouldn't be surprised if we wake up one morning soon and learn tha no one can find the chubby little fellow and NK has a new dear leader, naturally one that is friendly with China.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I told ya they are tired of the little bastard as much as everyone else. The US will negate the nukes and Kimmy will beg for forgiveness from EVERYONE!!! Um if he survives but I think he will. Trump and China had a light but serious talk about the child.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yep "He just ran away".....somewhere?......................giggle.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Actually, the original editorial that was retracted, came from a Chinese website:
www.globaltimes.cn...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Since this was not addressed by MSM, I never realized that the Chinese people fear nuclear tests as much as the rest of the world.

Residents in northeast China suffered every time DPRK launched a nuclear test. The news may remain fresh to us: buildings showed cracks, and students in classes were evacuated to the playgrounds. With the increase in nuclear equivalents, the threat to the Chinese people nearby also surges. In particular, if by any chance nuclear leakage or pollution incidents happen, the damage to northeast China environment will be catastrophic and irreversible.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:1iKYl9EZJQQJ:english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-04/07/content_7554618.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=u s
Pleas copy and paste ENTIRE line above to view article

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: markosity1973

china is overcrowded. They could use the extra nkorea space.

Think of how many more u.s. companies could go to china if they just had the extra space....

Well actually.......

North Korea is so dreadfully backwards that if China went in there, it would have to spend a lot of the money it is using buying up the rest of the world just to bring it up to the same standard as the rest of China.

It might actually be beneficial all round.

And as for US companies heading there - who's fault is that? Communist China or Capitalist America?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The system is based on the observation that all landmines leak minute quantities of explosive vapors, which accumulate in the soil above them and serve as markers for their presence. The researchers molecularly engineered... bacteria that emit a fluorescent signal when they come into contact with these vapors. This signal can be recorded and quantified from a remote location. [via lasers]

Phys.org, Glowing bacteria detect buried landmines

Science to the rescue!

Actually this is good news for finding all the mines still out there. Not just DPRK. GM that I actually approve of!

OP, nukes to nuke a nuclear weapons factory does not make sense. That would be a complete mess. How about not selling them the material to make weapons? And it is worse than that! NK has a fleet of drones that disperse chemical, biological, or nuclear material (dirty bombs).

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromnySo what did they say to Japan?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I like the idea of China dealing with all this. Then Asia can fight over North Korea and control for a bit. We would have to be careful as to we could tension South Korea by giving NK to China?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They'd have the DPRKs resources scott free to help modernise NK.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It would be nice if they capture Kimmie and hold him up in a pig pen for a while. You know give him a little dose of reality. Make him take notes with one of those NK issued note pads.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I myself would rather see a unified, sovereign Korea instead of another satellite state, but I know that'll never come easy.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

I like the idea of China dealing with all this. Then Asia can fight over North Korea and control for a bit. We would have to be careful as to we could tension South Korea by giving NK to China?

Reuniting the two Koreas looks to be impossible because South Korea did not and still cannot defeat the North because China is sitting there ready to swarm it like a hive of angry wasps. Even if they did, China would still be their new neighbour.

Letting China have NK and assert some regional influence is the safest way to do this.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

They'd have the DPRKs resources scott free to help modernise NK.

Raw resources might come for free, but it costs money to get anything out of the ground and to make it into something useful.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
In my opinion, SK has not been a threat to china for a long time.

Neither would a united Korea be.

NK on the other hand, is a threat and outlived it's usefulness as a gatekeeper.

Just on humanitarian reasons alone, china is complicite.

NK is so bad, it is almost unbelievable.

Imagine a trans generational Auschwitz on a country sized scale. The psychological issues would be incredible.

This is not a place where people remember the good times. There were no good times for 99% of the population.

Those walking meatballs in Pyongyang need to go, very publicly.

It's time.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
It would be nice if they capture Kimmie and hold him up in a pig pen for a while. You know give him a little dose of reality. Make him take notes with one of those NK issued note pads.

I actually started to feel bit sorry for him. He was probably brainwashed since he was a kid, they inflated his ego and created a psycho. Either way he needs to go.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Blowing up nuclear reactors as a punishment for pollution seems...counterproductive.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

united korea = united states of korea

= bad for china

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I thought China a NK were buddies. I guess let's sit back and watch the show.

There is a theory being floated that Trump and Xi did come to an agreement over North Korea.

China does control North Korea, but they like one they can really control. It is just possible that Lil' Kim has slipped his leash and really has gone rogue. If that is the case, then China also wants to reign in their attack dog very badly, but they want to maintain that buffer state and maintain control.

So they agree to let the US take care of mad Lil' Kim while they posture and look all affronted and angry and outraged (troop movements which are just as effective for controlling any sudden refugee surges). Everyone is scared out of their minds, but the US looks like it backs off and lets China install the junta of their choice in the end, so that China saves face and regains control of their client buffer and the world's current rogue problem is removed.

The only problem with this is that the best plans never survive first engagement with the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join