It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Threatens To Bomb North Korea's Nuclear Facilities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Looks like China just warned North Korea (reported on 04/07/2017) that if any of their nuclear activities causes any pollution (nuclear fallout?) to northeast China, they will "strike back."

China very much hopes that the DPRK nuclear issue can be solved as soon as possible. But no matter what happens, China has a bottom line that it will protect at all costs, that is, the security and stability of northeast China.

if by any chance nuclear leakage or pollution incidents happen, the damage to northeast China environment will be catastrophic and irreversible. This is the bottom line of China, which means China will never allow such situation to happen. If the bottom line is touched, China will employ all means available including the military means to strike back. By that time, it is not an issue of discussion whether China acquiesces in the US’ blows, but the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) will launch attacks to DPRK nuclear facilities on its own.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:1iKYl9EZJQQJ:english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-04/07/content_7554618.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=u s Please copy and paste entire link (not just the highlighted part) to view article

According to an article in Zero Hedge, this article was suddenly removed without explanation.

It is worth noting is that shortly after publication, the article seems to have been retracted without explanation, the URL now returning a "404" error. However not before the original article was cached on a webpage owned by China Military, courtesy of google.

But what may be the most notable part of the oped is the mention in the Global Times editorial that North Korea will not be "not allowed to have a government that is hostile against China on the other side of the Yalu River." This implies that if and when the US initiate strikes on NK, the Chinese PLA will likely send out troops "to lay the foundation" for a favorable post-war situation. In other words, China may be just waiting for Trump to "decapitate" the North Korean regime, to pounce and immediately fill the power vacuum.

www.zerohedge.com...

Could this be the "real" reason China has sent 140,000 troops to it's border?

SHOW OF FORCE Kim Jong Un is ‘ready for war’ and China moves 140,000 troops to its border after Donald Trump sends warships to North Korea

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 4/11/2017 by shawmanfromny because: non working link

edit on 4/11/2017 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If true I would think it's a potential false flag to give China an excuse to put Lil' Kimmie Boy in place.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I thought China a NK were buddies. I guess let's sit back and watch the show.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Coordinated with Trump Administration. Kim Will be killed first though.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Xi Jinping must have loved that Trump dinner meeting !!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Bombing nuclear facilities. . .sounds stupid, but i'm no great leader.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ming (dismissively): Whatever you say Mr. President. You want us to spank Lil Kim with a paddle or a cat 'o nine tails?

Plepaaaa PLess Lelease!

link   

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Trump managed to flip Xi Jinping but hey he has no idea how politics work. I really like it when Trump proves people wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think it may be possible that Trump has agreed to a Crimea style annexation. Pure speculation of course.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

yes you are

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

if that page was ko'd from that website, then this thread will be ko'd shortly.

No sneaky stuff at ats. Operation Censorship.... Go!!!!!

link   
Things sure seem to be developing quite fast nowadays, I just hope they won't spiral out of control fast.

link   
Zero Hedge and the Sun have a way of exaggerating a story so I shall wait to see. Still have yet to see anything or any evidence on the movement of 150-thousand troops and there would be lots of evidence. I have no doubt that China is concerned with Kim's action especially since they share a border. It is in China's best interest to keep Kim in power to keep the US off its doorstep.

Did see that China refused a shipment of coal from the NK which they have threatened to do so at least they are following through, that is much needed cash needed for NK to feed themselves and to pay for more Iranian shipments.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Let's hope so.

North Korea would be the only war that America has started since the invasion of Iraq that I feel is actually justified. And it will only be so if the USA works with instead of fighting against China and Russia.

Personally, I would rather see the Kim dynasty dethroned and allowing China to run the place politically. There would naturally be an agreement to maintain the sanctity of the DMZ with South Korea, perhaps turning it into a UNESCO world heritage site because of the endangered wildlife living in it.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Chinese are only buddies to those who afe useful to them.

North Korea offer nothing, economically, politically or socially anymore and instead is a pain in the arse bordering on danger.

Its getting to a point where either China will have to go in and sort them out or the USA will and China knows if they are involved with the invasion they can will have some say over the regime change than if they left all the heavy work with the USA.

Actually if I was China I would strike a deal with the USA and Japan. Japan and the USA sede rights to those disputed islands, in exchange China oust the Kim dynasty.
edit on 11-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

china is overcrowded. They could use the extra nkorea space.

Think of how many more u.s. companies could go to china if they just had the extra space....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I guess one of the potential problems will be "if" Fatty Boy recognises that the bombs are coming from China. It's not like they have nice little notes attached. Kim may think they are directed from US sources and go all out on SK as a first response. Obviously because he's a fat idiot with very few friends in the world now. So, I'm inclined to think that it would have to be an "all in" preemptive strike by all parties if this was going to happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: xuenchen

Let's hope so.

North Korea would be the only war that America has started since the invasion of Iraq that I feel is actually justified. And it will only be so if the USA works with instead of fighting against China and Russia.

Personally, I would rather see the Kim dynasty dethroned and allowing China to run the place politically. There would naturally be an agreement to maintain the sanctity of the DMZ with South Korea, perhaps turning it into a UNESCO world heritage site because of the endangered wildlife living in it.

The DMZis so littered with mines i think it will be off limits to humans for the foreseeable future, even if korea was to become a single country.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

By Kim getting rid of his brother, it shows China that Kim cannot be trusted. He signed his death warrant by assassinating someone who was not a threat to him. It seems pretty evident that Kim killing his brother was not a false flag. He has had so many people killed that don't agree with him that it shows up the Clintons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join