It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin declares Syria gas attack a false flag; says more are coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I find Putin's words to corroborate with what I've already been able to find out for myself, that's it. It just looks funny coming from him, at a time when you would expect him to say something of that nature. It troubles me that I may get accused of siding with Russia, simply for agreeing with something that Putin said (case-by-case).

The UN and NATO absolutely CANNOT be trusted and have no problem making fudge in order to justify further intervention in Syria. I can dig up a hundred articles dealing with the UN's corruption. They serve as at least one authoritative conglomerate to convince entire populations that war is necessary. It's all a ruse.

ETA: The evidence can be found in the Malaysian hacker's findings, as well as the CIA's leaked playbook. There is Turkey and the role they played moving CWs into Syria's rebel territory. Also, the link below is getting 404'd (502'd now, at 7:44 pm), regularly throughout the day. I'm not saying the information is true, but enough of the pieces are coming together, for me at least.

VT Investigators Startling Discovery at Khan Sheikhoun

edit on 11-4-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Just as easy to plan the gas to gauge response and knowingly going to call it a false flag after.

Anyone know how quickly Russia claimed it was a hit on a stored gas munitions.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Everything that has been going on the past couple of months has been culminating and building up to this point. Almost as if it was orchestrated to cause as much division as possible. Imagine that, we have a reality TV star as president and the script is playing out just as it was written up beforehand.

It's so obvious that this whole thing has been a psyop and I'm thinking WW3 might be the end goal in mind. People are so gullible and their cognitive dissonance (thanks to the back and forth narrative) prevents them from seeing that they are being played like a fiddle and getting sucked up into a false/manufactured narrative.
edit on 4/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I find Putin's words to corroborate with what I've already been able to find out for myself, that's it. It just looks funny coming from him, at a time when you would expect him to say something of that nature.

Ok, well we are all entitled to our opinions.

In this instance, I find Russia lacking credibility,
especially considering they have offered no evidence.

Yes, I find the United Nations to be fully suspect, as well
as much of what NATO is involved in these days.

The Rebels alliance in Syria, my opinion is that is through
the CIA, was funded by Obama and Hillary so it should be
obvious as to where that is headed.

As to Veterans Today, and Godon Duff, they have been
suspected of going the way of a disinformation site,
honey pot for a long while.

Hal Turner type of deal.

edit on 11-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

In this particular instance, we have the facts.

Sorry burntheships, but are you seriously getting your "facts" from the UN? It was NATO Special Forces that trained al-Nusra how to "handle" chemical weapons in the first place. They stuck around after the first attack in order to oversee any future staged attacks.

Last night, the UN commission looking into allegations of war crimes in Syria tried to row back on the comments by its human rights investigator, pointing out that conclusive evidence had not been discovered.

A senior United Nations official has claimed that Syrian rebels may have used chemical weapons against government forces.

Carla Del Ponte said evidence from casualties and medical staff indicated that rebel forces in the civil war had used the deadly nerve agent sarin.

Link

And of course, this Link from my previous post. The leaked e-mail has since been scrubbed, but I have it.

Why are you still promoting fake news?? there was no hack the e mails were proved to be fake.

We now accept that email was fabricated and acknowledge there is no truth in any suggestion that Britam or its directors were willing to consider taking part in such a plot, which may have led to an atrocity. We apologise to each of them and have agreed to pay substantial damages. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I'm honestly using my best discernment to figure out the truth as well. We're in this together. I'd never claim to know all the facts, but I will claim that I look at these matters with far less subjective bias than most Americans.

Great, and hope you know I did not come here to criticize you,
or anyone else in the thread, just seeking the truth in the
matter, trying to leave bias aside.

Take into account the investigative journalist Seymour Hersh. He feels strongly that the 2013 Damascus attack was a false flag and provides decent evidence for this claim.

Here : themillenniumreport.com...

This event was on the world stage and would've served it's false flag purpose by broadcasting to the world that Assad is a villain, regardless of whether or not Obama took action afterward. It still served it's purpose.

I'll take a look there. Also, just to spice it up, I've long followed the
Arc of Instability theory, and find it to be very credible.

There are forces at work to destabilize all of the middle east.
All of the Arab Springs were at least infiltrated, if not outright
manufactured, IMO. There are links all of the way through
the agencies, all of the way to the IMF and World Bank.

The events from last week seem like a reinvention of the same formula. They also share two important thing in common : they helped American interests and only vague details were given to the public.

I see the vague details, agree with that. I question the timing,
pretty much could have predicted that, "they" did not want
the escalation on Obama's watch. Trump is the perfect culprit.

But as basic as it sounds, the one significant question remains: "Why would Assad do this? Especially at this time?"

I too question the timing as it relates to Assad,
it is curious. I am not ruling anything 100% out yet,
yet just cant take Russia at face value either.

The Rebels are going to remain suspect, In my opinion,
as well as NATO. If the ultimate goal is to take out
ASSAD, then they will continue till that happens,
just like Libya.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The 2013 sarin attack wasn't Assad either, Red Lines crossed by the deep state?

I never said anywhere that I agreed with Obama and the United
Nations, go back and re read my posts.

Quite possibly. It's the same old play and I'm tired of this warmonger crap. GTF out of Syria and something to cure your military-industrial complexes with, medical hemp maybe?

Obviously, you shot from the hip, I'm no "deep state" supporter.
I voted for Ron Paul, practically a borderline libertarian.

Though, I disagree with Ron's latest that "Peace was going
to break out over there". That is just plain silly.

Now, if you get NATO out, The Rebel alliance out, N Korea,
and and Russia, you could let Assad fight it out with the rest
of them. But peace? Aint going to be happening....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a person like him who was a president then a prime minster ( and installed a drunken president ) then became a president and god knows whats next, if you believe in him then you are screwed mentally
Except, in this case the chemical weapon attack accusations against Assad are mighty suspicious.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The hacking was real and prompted an investigation. Your link is also dead, but the browser headline remains (odd). Did you use Wayback or quote another outlet that covered the retraction?

Britam may have been asked (as they already serve Halliburton), but ultimately declined. This made the allegation reported by the DailyMail false, leading to the libel suit.

Regardless, how do explain these?

translate.google.com...

Here is the defense contractor that DID agree to help...

Leaked Stratfor emails show US security firm SCG is helping Syrian rebels

Leaked emails show an American private security company, SCG International has been helping the Syrian opposition in its efforts to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad at the request of US officials.

Use the WikiLeaks search engine for the rest.

The rest of that e-mail is in my sig link.

“After a couple hours of talking, they said without saying that SOF teams (presumably from US, UK, France, Jordan, Turkey) are already on the ground focused on recce [reconnaissance] missions and training opposition forces,” states the email. Possible fakes?

Bhalla goes on to describe how the mission of the undercover commandoes is hypothetically to “commit guerrilla attacks, assassination campaigns, try to break the back of the Alawite forces [Assad’s support base], elicit collapse from within.”

In other words, the Pentagon, along with other NATO powers, have already directed Special Forces troops stationed inside Syria to carry out terrorist attacks and assassinations in an effort to topple President President Bashar al-Assad.

To each their own.

edit on 11-4-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Of course skepticism is healthy. Ive yet to see a reasonable reason why Assad would use sarin on 25 civillians. Makes absolutely no sense.

And fact remains US is the king of false flags.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

A false flag makes the most sense to me, pathetic dribble and excuses from Kerry & the MSM don't add up and leave out the important bit about why, if it was Assad, did he target children & civilians and not ISIS militants.

The TV's keep showing the poor innocent little kids all Sarin-gassed up, which makes me upset and angry and want to take out Assad for doing so - which is exactly what a false flag is designed to elicit so as to carry out the real agenda.

and just like last time, there is exactly zero proof Assad used chemical weapons on his own civilians, instead, US led forces are chomping at the bit to 'regime' change' & 'nation build'

The Military / Industrial complex agenda is open for all to see, but will they see it or will Kim Kardashian and the retards win in regards to things humans deem important?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't know how to isolate specific sentences, but you said:

"There are links all of the way through
the agencies, all of the way to the IMF and World Bank."

And I'm glad you brought this up. I'm gonna detour this thread for one second to raise one very important point.

When you speak of IMF and World Bank it's impossible to ignore that these are Rothschild based entities. Without getting into the vast interests of the Rothschilds, it's safe to say they are very much on the side of the globalists and NeoCons and exude a tremendous amount of global influence and control.

That being said, they are also not friendly with Russia. So much so that Putin has banned the entire family from entering Russia.

Never forget the Rothschild factor.....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
And I'm glad you brought this up. I'm gonna detour this thread for one second to raise one very important point.

When you speak of IMF and World Bank it's impossible to ignore that these are Rothschild based entities. Without getting into the vast interests of the Rothschilds, it's safe to say they are very much on the side of the globalists and NeoCons and exude a tremendous amount of global influence and control.

Indeed, and perhaps not really a detour. If we are really talking a false flag,
it would not be staged by Russia alone. ( imo)

Rothschilds are surely in the mix here.
Oil is in play, Russia needs it in the worst way.

These charts show the connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the Londonbanking houses which have great influence Federal Reserve Banks through their holdings in their subsidiary firms in New York.

www.save-a-patriot.org...
openlibrary.org...

That being said, they are also not friendly with Russia. So much so that Putin has banned the entire family from entering Russia.

Never forget the Rothschild factor.....

It do believe it is playing a part here, if not a large
part. Question is, whom do they have more influence over
in terms of opposition to Assad?

That might be an interesting rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There is news that it probably wasn't even 100% Sarin gas because they were no reports of first responders being harmed.
That type of gas can linger and injure.
Gas for sure but what type is questionable.

This whole thing stinks of staged optics.
And very wrong on all levels

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Never said you are supporting anything of this, I was going for the content you posted. It's kinda silly to call anything on the table evidence at all. And that wasn't shot from the hip, was it?

But peace? Aint going to be happening...

Probably the main objective in this Total War with Terror but what the heck do I know anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Alright, sorry I misread your post.

It's kinda silly to call anything on the table evidence at all

I would agree, and normally would highly question any
report from the United Nations.

Not saying I buy that report 100%, but the sum total
of all of those Security Council Nations agreeing,
on all previous accounts, and this one too aside from Russia?

Also of note, Russia did not disagree with the prior
reports attacks from 2013, 2014, and 2015.

Yes, obviously, there is some kind of deception going
on here on someones part...yet I am factoring in
the past to discern the present.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Bullcrap. Syria is poor as dirt and has been for decades. They negotiated their way out of $20 Billion in international debt in exchange for actually paying about 20% of the total (mostly to Russia... they only paid their European creditors about 10% of what they owed) 10 years ago. They have a bottom 5% of the globe GDP. Their status in relation to the US dollar has not a damn thing to do with this. It is, however, about the oil pipeline that Europe desperately needs to disconnect themselves from Russia's oil fields. That pipeline was the crux of the US' concessions to Iran under Obama, it is why Turkey was foolishly accepted into NATO, and it was why Iraq had to be brought under western control. The instant Assad is removed from power, the Islamic pipeline and the Turkey-Qatar pipeline, both through Syria and connecting likely north east of Damascus, will be headline news again. Russia will see their only real source of sway in Europe disappear the instant that pipeline is connected to Europe, so for obvious reasons they're doing their damnedest to defend Assad and keep him in power. The US benefits through oil company interests, the certainty of US mercenary companies being needed to hold Syria as well as defend the pipeline as it is built and well afterward, and through the US being the almost certain void-filler in Europe when Russia's influence erodes. Phase 3 would see the pipeline extended through Iran and Afghanistan into China, effectively leaving Russia as an oil exporter nobody needs to do business with.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Something else to play with here:

In 2013 Russia assured Kerry that Syria would surrender
and agree to the removal of its chemical weapons,
sort of extending a line to Obama, who had drawn
the Red Line.

Putin seemed to be offering a solution for all involved,
appeared pretty savvy. Could it have been that Russia
had ulterior motives back then?

It sure would seem so now, looking back.

One thing for sure, Russia is expert in the
strategy of deception, what they would
want to seem obvious, the opposite might just be true.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
There is news that it probably wasn't even 100% Sarin gas because they were no reports of first responders being harmed.
That type of gas can linger and injure.
Gas for sure but what type is questionable.

This whole thing stinks of staged optics.
And very wrong on all levels

Definitely was not Sarin.

This was the "controversial" article in Veteran's Today....
www.veteranstoday.com...

So many impossibilities here. Sarin is extremely deadly in even the smallest amounts.

For example, during the 1995 Tokyo subway Sarin gas attack, about 2 litres of Sarin caused 12 deaths and about 4,000 injuries. Victims immediately void their bowels and begin vomiting violently.

And in the Tokyo incident, they didn't even use an aerosol form of Sarin. They had punctured plastic bags of liquid Sarin and the mere evaporation caused these effects. Yikes.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You are right , if the main players have identified America as a dangerous threat to world peace. Then the chess game might be reaching a checkmate. We always think of NK as a Puppet of China. But they are friendly with Russia as well, just like Iran gets the benefits of Russian tech. If Lil Kim does do one on the American mainland, it will be all over, and the present administration will be history. They know it, and it would be Kims fault not the Russians, or Chinese. Game over a limited strike to put America in its place.Then a new Government and business not quite as usual.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join