It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spicer claims Hitler never used chemical weapons

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Do you?

How proud you must be.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Not death camps silly.. holocaust centers. Kind of like a community center for Jewish people.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So do you or the Frank Center have proof that Hitler did use chemical bombs against german targets?
no Donald. They made it all up.
The gas chambers were like those magicians box where you go in and disappear. Only on a really large scale.
No one was harmed. They all went to Miami afterwards.
The number six million doesn't represent actual people.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

The question was did he use it on the German people and the answer is YES.

(post by KarasOrlong removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KarasOrlong

Yes, another Jew hatred video, as is every video featuring Steven Anderson, the most militant homophobic, anti-semitic, misogynistic, and utterly un-Christian piece of walking effluent that the internet has ever heard of.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Spicer isn't denying the Holocaust.
Spicer isn't denying murder by gas.
He said Hitler never used gas as a WEAPON on the BATTLEFIELD, as defined by Le Misanthrope on page 6.

Posters have pointed out that gas was used at Kerch and possibly other places, but this fact is not common knowledge. Most students of history will claim no gas used as a WEAPON in WWII.

TrueBrit, I understand your definition, but I don't consider the Holocaust gas chambers the equivalent of weapons use, even in the terrorist sense. The gas chambers were a unique historic event with no real equivalent.

If Spicer had said 'Hitler never gassed anyone' he would be grossly in error. The use of the word 'weapon' significantly alters the meaning of the statement.

sort of kicking myself for spending so much time on such irrelevance.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Well... thank goodness the Nuremberg people knew better.

I despair, I really do.

And it is not at all an irrelevance. FACT, regardless of misunderstandings to the contrary, using a chemical to commit murder, regardless of the method of delivery, IS utilisation of a chemical weapon.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I disagree, i think the guy was talking about using chemicals tactically on a battlefield like Assad did.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

There STILL has not been enough time to establish what was deployed or who by.

I would love to know how you got the inside track on it so fast?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Dam maybe i should have kept that to myself lol

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I disagree. I think the guy just wasn't thinking at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

He said even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. Of course false.
And what is with people saying Hitler never gassed his own people? What a stupid #ing statement.
So the German Jew's were not his people?
The lengths some go to defend this admin is crazy man.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Then why did he apologize?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I disagree. I think the guy just wasn't thinking at all.

Well theres certainly no argument there.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still baffled by people trying to defend. They will defend against your question too.
Lot of people saying he didn't mean exactly what he said. He meant this.
They say it about trump all the time.

Would be nice if these assholes just say what they mean......I think they actually do say what they mean but when called on it they walk it back and say they didn't mean it.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

And holocaust center?
What a total #in stooge

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Seriously, what's the point of this thread? Spicer said ' look — we didn't use chemical weapons in World War II. You know, you had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons. So you have to, if you're Russia, ask yourself, is this a country that you and a regime that you want to align yourself with? '.

Clearly, by referring to the USA not using chemical weapons,he wasnt trying to say they didnt gas 6 million people. That obviously doesnt need saying. The alternative then must be that he was saying the USA and Hitler/Germany didn't use chemical weapons in a battlefield context. Yes, people have jumped on the bandwagonto say he's a holocaust denier or argue over whether using a gas chamber makes the gas a 'chemical weapon'. That's all semantics and irrelevant to his point, which is obviously that using chemical weapons is bad. Does ATS really need an 8 page thread to agree?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I guess Napalm was on oil.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Then why did he apologize?

to get this non-issue behind us so we can discuss important things. if people are too stupid to comprehend the difference between 'weapon' (i.e. battlefield / military) and execution there is no reasoning with them. 'Okay, Priscilla, Mommy is sorry she criticized your mud pie, let's get ready for school.'

momof3, Napalm is an incendiary. we napalmed Dresden and Tokyo so bad Gen. Curtis LeMay observed that if we'd lost the war they'd be tried as war criminals (this has nothing to do with the topic but acknowledges the horror of the weapon.)
edit on 12-4-2017 by ElGoobero because: fix grammer

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join