It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spicer claims Hitler never used chemical weapons

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Taggart

The lengths you go to defend Trump and Co are baffling.

Zyklon B is a chemical, it was used as a weapon.
You can try twisting it all you like, Spicer will probably be gone over this, why defend him?

Because you unscrupulous puritans are dogmatic to the point of absurdity. You use minor quibbles and hair-splitting, all of it derived from sources hostile to the administration, as avenues from which to deflect from their main points, which you neglected to touch on so you could play amateur historian. You guys are crooks and frauds, who, if you were placed in the same position, would melt under the pressure.

Holy ad hom, Batman!

Us unscrupulous puritans? Bahahahah oh laws let the butt-hurt flow through you.

"You unscrupulous puritans," "you guys are crooks," "if you were placed," "you would melt under the pressure."

Hmm. Quite a use of the word "you," there. Coming from the poster that consistently goes on grandiloquent rants regarding projection... how interesting.

(post by Wayfarer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Taggart

How is it a technicality?

"You had someone as despicable as Hitler didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."

Except he did, and he done a lot worse than Assad, surely you agree with that.
To somehow suggest Assad is worse than Hitler is quite simply wrong, there have been a number of people you can compare to Hitler, Assad probably wouldn't make the top 10.

It is obvious he meant chemical munitions. To suggest that Spicer forgot about, is ignorant to, or is denying gas chambers is beyond even my conceit, but it is the going rate in this thread.

He brought Hitler in to it, not us.
He said EVEN Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, implying Assad is even worse than that for doing so, without evidence that it was even Assad that used them.
Even if Assad used them, he'd still need to go a long way to be worse than Hitler.

"You had someone as despicable as Hitler didn't even sink to using chemical weapons." He did, but he also just murdered people by the million, done experiments on people, flattened large parts of Europe and set up murder camps.

Like I said, it's not even close when comparing the two, so why even bring Hitler up? oh to get sympathy to go to war in Syria by using emotive language for dummies.

yo can we focus on this point maybe?
this is all too obviously what's going on here...
we can split semantics all year long and we can make word salad like our mate Les
but this is transparently an attempt to drum up sympathy to push the war machine.
they're pretty shockingly inept at the moment but that doesn't mean we can afford to let it slide.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

He used chemical weapons against German people, who were, regardless of his opinion of their religious and ethnic background, his people. He gassed them. Whether it was a bomb or a gas chamber, chemicals were used, as a weapon, to enact genocide.

Let us say that I pump a canister of Phosgene gas into the air-conditioning of a building, killing everyone inside, and that subsequently I am caught by the authorities. When the case is written up, the investigating officers will write up the events, so that the matter can be passed on to the Crown Prosecution Service. One of the fields on that document, will request of the officer a particular piece of information...

Murder WEAPON! Chemicals used to kill are chemical WEAPONS! It matters not whether they are delivered with a bomb, whether they are dropped from a plane, or piped into a closed in kill room, constructed in the guise of a shower facility.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sad, he has exposed who he really is and listens to. I would like to talk more to him about the slip of the tongue "...to destabilize Syria..."? He always drops little gems if you listen close.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

he's quite comfortable sitting so high on that horse whilst alt-tabbing to his online thesaurus.

(post by KarasOrlong removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KarasOrlong

Ah...

So you are one of those people. I will keep that in mind, so that I do not make the mistake of expecting reason from you in the future.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

He used chemical weapons against German people, who were, regardless of his opinion of their religious and ethnic background, his people. He gassed them. Whether it was a bomb or a gas chamber, chemicals were used, as a weapon, to enact genocide.

Let us say that I pump a canister of Phosgene gas into the air-conditioning of a building, killing everyone inside, and that subsequently I am caught by the authorities. When the case is written up, the investigating officers will write up the events, so that the matter can be passed on to the Crown Prosecution Service. One of the fields on that document, will request of the officer a particular piece of information...

Murder WEAPON! Chemicals used to kill are chemical WEAPONS! It matters not whether they are delivered with a bomb, whether they are dropped from a plane, or piped into a closed in kill room, constructed in the guise of a shower facility.

spicey apologized for his remarks, yet somehow its only ats and some obscure reddit threads that are defending him still... the partisanship ego is a mind-numbing deception.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's more like we did our own research to come to our own conclusions but go ahead and bash us all you want. The Left compares Trump and Putin to Hitler all the time and now it's suddenly a huge problem when Assad is the target. The hypocrisy is mindblowing.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I agree that the ability of some to stand by his words, even though he does not, indicates some serious failings in logic on the part of the support base.

But whether Spicer apologised or not, the fact is that anyone capable of the sort of failure he engaged in, should quit his job or be fired, regardless of how effectively he grovels. What an absolute disgrace!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It's more like we did our own research to come to our own conclusions but go ahead and bash us all you want. The Left compares Trump and Putin to Hitler all the time and now it's suddenly a huge problem when Assad is the target. The hypocrisy is mindblowing.

sounds more like "alternative facts" or in this case "alternative historical accounts"...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why am I not surprised.

Another Jew hating video. You are rather predictable, which is impressive, since you have been here less than twenty four hours. Normally it takes me at least thirty to get this used to a persons contributions to the site, but I can see PRECISELY which side your bread is buttered on.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hmm....

ATS is actually quite careful about what it does and does not remove from its site. Theres next to no way that the moderators would have removed it, unless it was a source of anti-semitic rhetoric of course. Go back to 1930s Berlin.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Spicers reading list for the coming semester

The Diary of Anne Frank
Shindlers List
The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Because he's a profoundly stupid liar working for a profoundly stupid liar.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join