It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spicer claims Hitler never used chemical weapons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And yet..still a stunningly stupid thing to say regardless.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Taggart

The lengths you go to defend Trump and Co are baffling.

Zyklon B is a chemical, it was used as a weapon.
You can try twisting it all you like, Spicer will probably be gone over this, why defend him?

Because you unscrupulous puritans are dogmatic to the point of absurdity. You use minor quibbles and hair-splitting, all of it derived from sources hostile to the administration, as avenues from which to deflect from their main points, which you neglected to touch on so you could play amateur historian. You guys are crooks and frauds, who, if you were placed in the same position, would melt under the pressure.

did hitler use chemical weapons on his people? did spicer say that hitler did not use chemical weapons on his people?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Xtrozero

Would it make any difference? what's that saying..hard to fly like an eagle when surrounded by turkeys.

What's the saying... If you see everyone as turkeys you are most likely a turkey...hehe

edit on 11-4-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The Nazi's under Hitler in WWII did not Use Chemical Weapons on the Battlefield . Corporal Hitler in WWI was a Victim of a British Mustard Gas Attack , and Suffered Temporary Blindness from it . He developed a Deadly Fear of such an Inhumane Weapon of War . In WWII the Germans refrained from using them Fearing the Allies would return it in Kind Tenfold . That Fear did not Stop them from using Zyklon-B Poison Gas Pellets in their Extermination Camps Killing Millions of Men Women and Children , thus Proving how Insane a man like Hitler and his Cronies really were .

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Gobble gobble..making me hungry now

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well, I'd like to see Spicer compare Assad to Bibi, because Bibi unleashed white phosphorus bombs over Gaza in 09' and HRW (Human Rights Watch) documented the whole thing.

Israel used chemical weapons on civilians, more than once.

Where's the outrage in that comparison?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Idiocracy rolling in America. I couldn't even understand what he was trying to say until people posted on comment compare to battlefield use and gas chamber use. Its still count as weapon either way. Hitler just did it by hunting and hording people by secret.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22118309]TinySickTears

This is getting cliche, but I heard almost the same thing on NPR a week ago. Stephen Rapp, a former U.S. ambassador at large for war crimes under President Obama:

No question this is, you know, having won Aleppo and Idlib, area - being an area that's still under opposition control and having gotten away with mass murder and crimes that weren't even committed in World War II, the regime is ratcheting it up to show that it can get away with essentially mass atrocities in order to win its war.

Zero outrage noted after the interview.
edit on 11 4 2017 by TheFatefulDay because: URL spacing

edit on 11 4 2017 by TheFatefulDay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Aristotelian1
I don't see what the controversy is. I totally understand his point. Although I don't think Assad used chemical weapons.

You realize that putting a bunch of Jews into gas chambers IS using chemical weapons on his people right?

No, its only qualifies if you use them in combat against troops. According to Spicer.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
After seeing that clip and hearing it and watching the video the following can be stated:

Did this man even pass a history class when it comes to World War I or World War II? Does he not understand that the people who were mercilessly murdered in Germany, were in fact German Jews, and people that the state found undesirable?

And these jews were brought to ‘the Holocaust center’, according to Spicer.
The government of the Divided States is getting more laughable and ridiculous from hour to hour.

You can be as uneducated as hell, stupid like nobody else, you just need money and the right "friends" to get in power. But not a brain, as it seems!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Spicer jump shark?

Spicer go bye byes now?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Making America great again, one buffoon in our highest government positions at a time.
(Bebo!)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Taggart

How is it a technicality?

"You had someone as despicable as Hitler didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."

Except he did, and he done a lot worse than Assad, surely you agree with that.
To somehow suggest Assad is worse than Hitler is quite simply wrong, there have been a number of people you can compare to Hitler, Assad probably wouldn't make the top 10.

It is obvious he meant chemical munitions. To suggest that Spicer forgot about, is ignorant to, or is denying gas chambers is beyond even my conceit, but it is the going rate in this thread.
That is likely what he meant since sarin gas was developed expressly as a chemical weapon of warfare. The end result is the same though and spicer does look ridiculous comparing Assad to Hitler's atrocities.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

How 'bout that holocaust center part?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: SlapMonkey

So chemical weapons are not compounds?
What is your point please?

My point was sarcasm...I used it in a way that most people probably understood as me making fun of Spicer because he is an idiot.

Yes, CHEMICAL compounds are...wait for it...chemicals that are combined together.

Of course they are chemical weapons.

It was sarcasm

Sar

Casm

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Either they're the most incompetent administration already or this is all planned. I don't think it's the latter since Trump has proven time and time again how incompetent he really is.

Yeah, he's carrying the torch from the previous administration nicely, at least in some regards.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFatefulDay
a reply to: [post=22118309]TinySickTears

This is getting cliche, but I heard almost the same thing on NPR a week ago. Stephen Rapp, a former U.S. ambassador at large for war crimes under President Obama:

No question this is, you know, having won Aleppo and Idlib, area - being an area that's still under opposition control and having gotten away with mass murder and crimes that weren't even committed in World War II, the regime is ratcheting it up to show that it can get away with essentially mass atrocities in order to win its war.

Zero outrage noted after the interview.

Gee what a total shocker.

As dumb as this was, I'd just like to point out the irony that some of the people complaining about comparing Assad to Hitler were perfectly ok with comparing Trump to Hitler. To those people I say, your outrage is fake and political and you should get a life.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It was a real stupid statement but he is not entirely wrong either. Hitler developed a horrific fear from chemical weapons since he was gassed in WW1. After rising to power he proceeded to make sure that chemical weapons were never used in a conflict again. Of course there is still that one incident that got already mentioned many times in this thread but it could be possible that Hitler was persuaded by hos generals to use the gas. Himmler and Mengele acted as shadow figures behind the planned extermination of the unrein(unaryan) population. Mengele did horrific experiments on them and he allegedly was linked to occult practices too. The Thule group for example.

I only heard and read Hitler and WW2 stories from the german perspective and oh boy are our schools making sure we hate everything what the Nazi regime did without questioning. Now since i looked into that myself i'm not so sure that what we were told was the absolute truth. I have no idea what they teach you in other countries about this subject but there are a lot of discrepancies on both sides. I more and more suspect that the worlds history is not what it seems. Perhaps that's the mother load of consipracies and they still do everything to hide the real truth.

Before people accuse me of being a Nazi and Hitler sympathizer let me stop your right there. WW2 was an absolute mess on both sides and i hope we will never repeat our mistakes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join