It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spicer claims Hitler never used chemical weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
No, hydrogen cyanide is not a chemical...sheesh.

It's just a chemical COMPOUND. It's a compound weapon.

Spicer is an idiot...a pure, unadulterated, clown of an idiot. I think that he only exists in his position to make Trump's temperament appear more legit.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

seems like every time he talks he says something stupid.

Then is this true or false?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

who cares everyone making a big deal when he was trying to make a point. Granted hes stupid no surprise there but everyone making a big deal out of it is worse. OK so Hitler used chem weapons so instead of Assad being worse than Hitler hes just as bad. Not really seeing a big difference here.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

who cares everyone making a big deal when he was trying to make a point. Granted hes stupid no surprise there but everyone making a big deal out of it is worse. OK so Hitler used chem weapons so instead of Assad being worse than Hitler hes just as bad. Not really seeing a big difference here.

Hitler set the bar pretty high. Fairly hard to be worse than him.

I don't see Al-Assad embarking on a genocidal crusade to exterminate the entire population of Eastern Europe, or a war of subjugation against literally all of his neighbours.

He seems to be fighting a fairly defensive war really.
edit on -050003pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I can see the point he was trying to make, but I can also see how it could be seized on and misinterpreted. I wouldn't be surprised to see it brought up again and it'll get addressed, again, after he's had time to formulate his idea into a less retarded statement.

This is what I meant when I was talking about the followup. This gaffe is going to be addressed the next time Spicer calls a press meeting and I'd be interested to know how he rewords it after having time to think on the backlash over his words.

link   

Saddam Hussein clique had two Ali's - Chemical Ali and Comical Ali. Trump Administration has one Chemical-Comical Spicer.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That's an obtuse defense. If in fact Assad did use chemical weapons, the only difference between what he did and Hitler did is that Hitler simply rounded the people up first, oh and the numbers are a little off too. But to say Hitler didn't use chemical weapons on innocent victims is insanely inaccurate.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Observe as the media and their obsequious followers attempt to re-write history in order to square their circles.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
this guy needs to be fired for incompetence, i don't know what trump was thinking by hiring this guy as press secretary..

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Fools
I'm not convinced Assad did it in the first place, but for the sake of argument, let's compare.

Calculated, organized executions versus willy nilly. Yes, because THAT is the defining methodology between evil and a little less evil

Thanks I suppose. And from that we make the leap to "HOLOCAUST DENIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Spicer's been reading 2016's top best seller apparently

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Fools
I'm not convinced Assad did it in the first place, but for the sake of argument, let's compare.

Calculated, organized executions versus willy nilly. Yes, because THAT is the defining methodology between evil and a little less evil

Thanks I suppose. And from that we make the leap to "HOLOCAUST DENIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TF? Who's denying the Holocaust?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What some people are failing to understand here, is the Nazi party weaponized showers. Where Millions of innocent people were indeed gassed with a chemical called Zyclon B. Anyone who did not fit the parties criteria where disposed of. It was a weapon. The Germans where using guns as a weapon, that was too expensive and made messes.

Of coarse the supporters will twist it anyway they can to make it seem he did not screw up royally. Also Mustard gas was used in WW1?

edit on 11-4-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Liberal ninnys are wringing their hands because their man Assad is worse than Hitler when it comes to using banned chemical weapons on the battle field.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Jesus, the timing of this administration is unparalleled. Reminds me of Bannon leaving out the Jews during the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Trump defending Bill O'Reilly during his newly appointed Sexual Assault Awareness month, and now during Passover Spicer drops this bombshell.

Either they're the most incompetent administration already or this is all planned. I don't think it's the latter since Trump has proven time and time again how incompetent he really is.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hitler used many chemical weapons, oddly enough , guess who the salesman was?

A salesman who later became Pope John Paul II....

It's a crazy world.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

He wants someone who is less educated than he is.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You are the one splittiing hairs by conflating gas chambers with chemical munitions.

Any time a chemical is used to kill a human it becomes a chemical weapon. That should be obvious enough. Any chemical can become a chemical weapon if used in such a manner.

But continue to be a partisan hack and embrace ignorance.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

He already did that. He "clarified" it by saying Hitler didn't use chemical weapons against his own people like Assad did.

So German Jews, homosexuals, and the mentally retarded weren't his own people? I guess if you're a Nazi that would be true, but only then.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Those pesky Germans...

Sarin first appeared in 1938 when it was developed by German scientists as a pesticide before being transferred to chemical warfare section of the German Army Weapons Office the following year. The man-made substance didn't go into mass production, however, until 1944 as World War II drew to a close.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join