It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spicer claims Hitler never used chemical weapons

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You are talking nothing but rot here.

Holocaust denial is not a progressive habit, but a regressive one. Its popular with the KKK for example, as well as many other regressive, backward, right wing xenophobic organisations in the world. I have no idea where you got the idea that progressives are fans of this thinking, but wherever it might have been you picked that up, you need to seriously consider banishing that source from your library of commentators to believe the output of.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meimou
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You realize he was talking talking about chemical weapons on the battlefield right?

You realize you are defending an idiotic statement right?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

What a stupid thing to say...zyklon-B (Hydrogen Cyanide / Prussic acid) is a chemical weapon and is WELL known to have been used extensively by the NAZIS under the direction of Mr. Hitler, to say otherwise is frankly laughable, or the product of complete idiot.

I wonder though, why didn't the US bomb the hell out of Israel for using chemical weapons against the Palestinians during their bombardments of Gaza recently?

Israel, caught in the act, claimed the white phosphorus shells repeatedly used against defenceless civilians, was purely for marking out strike points...despite the horrific injuries and deaths that occur as a result of the chemical coming into contact with Human flesh.

No tomahawks were fired then, no UN furore and debates, no talk of regime change in Tel-Aviv...it seems some chemical weapons are acceptable depending on who is firing them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Only if we let it.

My advice?

Refuse/Resist.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've never heard of or thought of the holocaust as a chemical weapons attack.

There is no reference in Google of the holocaust being a chemical weapons attack. So apparently no one else ever has either.

So why is it acceptable to judge Spicer for not making the connection MID-SENTENCE?

How long did it take these hostile journalists to come up with such a pedantic response?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Well if it is not referenced on Google then it can't be so. Too bad people rely on Google as the be all end all.
Oh well

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Does it really matter if Spicer words where twisted for more PC madness.People really need stop the mad political behavior.Only devides us further.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Does it really matter if Spicer words where twisted for more PC madness.People really need stop the mad political behavior.Only devides us further.

ton of leftists out there nothing better to do than find something a conservative says that can be misinterpreted so they can play outraged victim.
in school it was 'smear the queer'. now it's 'crush the conservative'. bullies will be bullies.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Tiny, you just lost any credibility. The Wehrmacht darn well did have tremendous militarized stocks of Tabun Nerve Gas. There were somewhere between 150K and 300K shells full of it, stored behind the D-Day Beaches. It hadn't been shipped there from Germany, as yard decorations. My dad's outfit, or what was left of it, arrived on D-Day plus 5. They had a WWI class gas mask, which had been tested once, six months earlier.

Hitler had been blinded by poison gas, in WWI, and was the only one who refused to use this nerve gas, militarily. You might as well blame Pres. Eisenhower for gassing convicts at San Quentin, in the Fifties, as to conflict the Wehrmacht with the Concentration camp N#$is who murdered so many inmates. Rommel was in command of Normandy, and he would have used their nerve gas on our Allied invasion forces, except for Hitler. Just like Syrian barrel bombs, our fire bombing of Hamburg and Dresden were a class of war crimes. Those great fire storms killed everyone, men, women, and children.

If you check out the Handbook for Physics and Chemistry, Sarin was first suggested as a military gas in 1938, long after military poison gas was outlawed in the Geneva Accords. After WWII, the Russians adopted a variant of German gas known as Tabun 30, which is 30 times more deadly than any of the WWI gases. The Brits had to dispose of all the nerve gas stored in Normandy after WWII ended in Europe. It was first dumped in the North Sea, and when that went South, it was taken out to the middle of the Atlantic, and sealed inside steel drums, and sent to the bottom. By now those steel drums are rust fragments, and lord only knows what happened to all of that gas.

But what should really ring your bell, is that any nuclear research reactor has a nerve gas lab somewhere on it's premises. Organo Phosphides are being used as the only reagents able to do any of the trans Uranic elemental separations. While, maybe only a couple three can be weaponized, there are about a dozen of these compounds, locked away. And a research reactor building has fan ducts which dilute what comes out of their laminar flow hoods, some 10 to the Sixth Power, or 100K times dilution, as it comes out the exhaust stack, into the environment. And even then, there is a anemometer to clock the wind speeds outside. They still need a breeze to help them scatter these plumes.

So, yes, Assad sunk below Hitler in using outlawed military nerve gas on his Syrian people. After this, will the Alawites end up having any command and control over a rehabbed Syria, in the future?? Or will a unified Syria even exist in the future?? Barrel bombs kill people just as dead, but they can be disposed of, after the hostilities cease. Sarin requires a very special means of combustion-destruction. I'm surprised that some ship's crew, sailing over the dumping grounds of the WWII German Tabun hasn't been wiped out, from that oily crud floating back up to the surface. We know that the steel barrels are toast, by now, so only the German artillery shells are left to still rust away. That is if they weren't crushed as soon as they hit the bottom, back in the Fifties.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RomeByFire

Holy ad hom, Batman!

Us unscrupulous puritans? Bahahahah oh laws let the butt-hurt flow through you.

"You unscrupulous puritans," "you guys are crooks," "if you were placed," "you would melt under the pressure."

Hmm. Quite a use of the word "you," there. Coming from the poster that consistently goes on grandiloquent rants regarding projection... how interesting.

Oh look, you've criticized a fellow poster for which you yourself are the biggest offender. Your appeals to hypocrisy would make some sense if you weren't the Tartuffe of ATS.

#triggered

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So do you or the Frank Center have proof that Hitler did use chemical bombs against german targets?

Let's see:

1. Zyklon B and Cyanide most definitely count as chemical weapons.
2. Jews were German citizens and nationals for hundreds of years until the Nazis decided otherwise.

So yes. Hitler used chemical weapons against German targets. An estimated 500,000 of them (roughly, the number of German Jews who were killed during the holocaust).

never thought I'd see the day where I'd have to explain this.

It's amazing what partisan allegiance does.

Ten pages "debating," this lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1
I don't see what the controversy is. I totally understand his point. Although I don't think Assad used chemical weapons.

No controversy. He's Just stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

“He was not using gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing,” adding that Hitler “brought them into the Holocaust Centers"

When talking about the leader of Germany, Pretty sure German Jews fall into the "his own people" category.

So Assad would have been less bad if he made them move to a designated gassing area before gassing them?

I like how even in his apology he refuses to admit he's wrong. Who in the fresh hell calls it a "Holocaust center" what even is that? "This is where we do most of the day-to-day holocausting" no he just didn't want to say GAS chamber because the whole thing is kinda right there in the name...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You realize he was talking talking about chemical weapons on the battlefield right?

He misspoke and quickly owned up to it.
End of story.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Anyone with half a brain can figure it out.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Idiot statement take out of context by a bunch of idiots...
There you're both morons!
edit on 14-4-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sean Spicer is 100% correct - Hitler would not ever use chemicals
on the battlefield as a weapon because he was exposed to them
when he was a soldier - and using poison gas to kill prisoners was
not at all the same as deploying sarin or mustard gas on the
battlefield.

Kudos to Sean Spicer.

a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm just amazed that people are still arguing over this.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join