It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma Field (UFO) Caught In Sky Solar Sheild Testing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's been a while since I was on here posting. but this video I came across is in need of some help...well just watch it and tell me what you think.

This is not my video and I don't claim anything in it to be right but I just thought it was interesting and wanted some feedback on it. Now I know chemtrails are not real and what you see in it are contrails but the video at the 2:32 mark is what has me asking you guys for what you think it is because I don't really know what to think....except it has nothing to do with chemtrails or a UFO in my opinion but I would love to see what you think about it.
edit on 11-4-2017 by DrumsRfun because: ALL CAPS TITLE

Sorry for the all caps title I just used what it had for it's title...I should have paid attention to it...my boo boo.
edit on 11-4-2017 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Very weird. Here's a screenshot of it:

edit on 11-4-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Nice find! I, like you, haven't bought into the 'chemtrail' conspiracy(ies), but that arcing in the vid has me baffled as well. This thread may have some legs given the arcing... wait and see approach for me. S&F

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

DP
edit on 11-4-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: duplicate

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Now I know chemtrails are not real[...]

And how could you possible affirm that?

Anyways, interesting video, I have no idea what this is but it seems real/not photoshopped/CGI.

It is a UFO until someone identifies it.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the original video?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

That is supposedly the original sent to him by a sub...or so the uploader says.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Easy can you provide or anyone for that matter where a test was done on a supposed chemtrail after it was sprayed to confirm they exist because until that happens...they do not exist.

Its the same thing I ask anyone who says they are real because of soil, and/or water samples. As of yet not one person has provided the evidence they do exist except speculation and just looking up.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ah ok. I call bull#. I cant understand why he would put it in the middle of a chemtrail(his words) video. He forced me to watch parts of his videos before showing me the goods. I clicked the video description looking for informaion and the first things he says there is asking for money.

edit: if it is real shame on him.for presenting like that
edit on 11-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Trust me I don't care for the uploader but I figured the best place to get some answers is here...and yes he is a big tool as he is one of those channels that youtube is going to demonetize for their fake news he likes to deliver so he is trying to get as much money as he can before he has to work a real job.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Drone with fireworks attached?

Its low in the sky and putting out smoke .....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Been off and on more off than on myself, saw your thead and was glad to bump into you after so long, k off to watch your video...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If you are really curious go ahead and watch this video as well trying to explain why they are attempting to use solar engineering for reflectivity of temp changes and so much more. If you want you could even contact them and ask them what the lightining conductivity was all about in the video.

Interesting for sure!

geoengineering.environment.harvard.edu...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: vinifalou

Easy can you provide or anyone for that matter where a test was done on a supposed chemtrail after it was sprayed to confirm they exist because until that happens...they do not exist.

Its the same thing I ask anyone who says they are real because of soil, and/or water samples. As of yet not one person has provided the evidence they do exist except speculation and just looking up.

Not arguing whether or not chemtrails are real or not, just want to point out that the absence of proof of anything does not equal proof it doesn't exist.

That would be like declaring giant, furry, blue 6-legged creatures dont exist in the galaxy because we have no evidence of their existence.

As far as we know, they don't exist, but we can't say with certainty they don't.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It's a fake.

Not hard to fake this, guys.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I know but I am trying to see what it is that is making what we see that isn't a contrail. I know it isn't from a plane or even in the sky which is why I asked for the help here at ATS to reassure the uploader it's a fake.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Avoiding the chem-trail argument, I think the video is a fake, though it's just a gut feeling. The video makes no sense to me for several reasons. First, if this thing is high in the sky, why would the smoke/steam be going straight up? Wouldn't there be some sort of wind affecting it? The sky is a slate gray and I would assume, therefore, very easy to photo-shop onto. There are no wires, trees, or other obstructions that could be used to gauge the distance etc.. If you saw this in the sky, wouldn't you have some sort of verbal reaction? Also, when I've seen other videos of this nature (paranormal phenomena) they are always, always shaky to one degree or another. This one appears pretty still. Lastly, judging by the tree on the left, this thing is huge. Wouldn't there be more reports?

Also, the Youtuber, RichiefromBoston, believes every single conspiracy ever and does not require any proof for them.

I think it is a tesla coil photoshopped between the steam out put of two parallel industrial smoke stacks. Just a guess of course. I'd love to believe it, but, alas, I can not. Nice post though, thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That's truly odd. Got seriously no clue what it might be.
(Which is unusual in itself because usually I know everything
)

But that guy might be right the only thing relevant a quick search showed is electrical discharges from and between clouds of charged aerosol .... from 1969

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Avoiding the chem-trail argument, I think the video is a fake, though it's just a gut feeling.

I am pretty sure it is but it's only the bright spot that I am interested in. I very seriously doubt it is anything he claims, which is why I brought it here ATS...If your not sure ATS is a good place to ask for help.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Here is a newer version of that experiment...

www.nssl.noaa.gov...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join