It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Million US Dollar Bounty on Kim Jong Un? Dead or Alive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

You think the internet isn't monitored for good ideas / bad ideas from places like this site?.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Is this before taxes or after? I going to need to let my financial advisor know.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Who and or why would someone post a 100m bounty on his head??

I doubt it would be posted publicly, rather leaked out by credible sources through trusted and reliable channels. That's the way this kind of business is done. Did you see ads from Chavez when he was alive for the bounties on Cia drug runners? Don't think so.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Wanting to have weapons the same as everyone else makes him a madman? I missed the speech where he said anything about anything.

Not necessarily - but brainwashing your population constantly to think you are a god with superpowers, and sending entire families to death or work camps for a single critical statement, or killing your own family members is very good evidence you are a madman.

Constantly saying you are going to nuke a superpower, while at the same time spending all your incredibly limited resources on developing weapons to do just that is another serious indication you are crazy.

You cannot let a dictator that has essentially imprisoned his entire population all for his own selfishness have a large nuclear arsenal. If you understand human psychology if everyone constantly treats you as special and as if you are able to get away with anything, you will begin to believe it.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

We would be spending the next ten years negotiating the release of every Redneck in America's release after they attempted to sneak in North Korea and "Get Er Done"

You have a poor knowledge of Rednecks. They do indeed have a "Get Er Done", mentality, but they are not stupid.

They can be reckless, assertive, easily misguided, and thoughtlessly loyal, and if you want to think of them as stupid, then think of them as stupid like a fox.

A Redneck is not going to waste time, money, and ammo shooting at a decoy in the pond, when he knows there is a gaggle of geese flocking at the lake.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
We would be spending the next ten years negotiating the release of every Redneck in America's release after they attempted to sneak in North Korea and "Get Er Done"

What exactly is a Redneck?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
if he did that i would march on washington myself.

my tax dollars are not given over for outright blood money.

While you're marching on Washington, I'll march on Pyongyang/ $100 Million, I reckon I could use a chunk of jack that sized.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LOL, figured.

Ain't no way i'd be able to lie hidden in any amount of acreage. LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Say what you will about rednecks but remember they are the ones who will go out to protect your candy a$$ so you can sit in mamas basement and play arm chair warrior on some anonymous website.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It is too simple and it would not help boost the US economy.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
For that money I'd be willing to take a vacation to Korea and give it go, half cash up front to grease whatever wheels necessary, nothing like a lone nutjob to git'er done!

edit on 11-4-2017 by tayton because: Can't spell!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I still think that Fat Kims generals are already working on a deal to protect them from prosecution and to hand him over. The morale is probably not that high anyways. A lot of his military personnel and political dissidents disappeared or got executed because of another temper tantrum from their dear leader. Even his family members aren't safe. Just remove him silently and in the process avoiding the unnecessary bloodshed. Win/Win. That would be the smartest move they could make in there current situation.

Perhaps after the US solved the NK problem they could move on to Erdogan and Turkey next. There are still roughly 50000 people unlawfully incarcerated for bs charges and rotting in secret prisons. The world already forgot about that.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Lol....I am a Louisiana Red Neck so I felt somewhat safe saying that...and frankly with a 100-million on the line me and my posse would most likely be at the front of the line...and my "candy-ass" has been in the military for the last 16 years so...pffft

edit on 4/11/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Well some people deem it a derogatory term but Rednecks take pride in being a Redneck...think beer and Nascar....beer and football...beer and well...beer and just about anything

red·neck
[ˈredˌnek]
NOUN
N. AMER.
informal
derogatory
a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area:
"rednecks in the high, cheap seats stomped their feet and hooted"

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Do they have banks in North Korea?

It wouldn't matter. A cash payout would be optional too.

how would they get the cash?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hm. gave me a thought.
It seems we have and use terrorists and tactics to overthrow gov.s like libya, iraq, afghanistan...

Why haven't those tactics been applied to nk? The success rate is pretty like a peach, ain't it?

KJU must have a few molecules protected by the 'bloodline' crew?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This is sounding like when Hillary sent Al Qaeda in to overthrow Assad. Didn't go so well.

If I remember correctly, the same tactic was also used in Afghanistan to hand over Bin Ladin. I read somewhere later, they hadn't understood, and we would have had better luck if we offered six cows or something.

lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Sais the poster with a soldier and a US flag in his picture

Koreans worship Kim, Yanks worship patriotism, both brainwashed nations.
Just different idols to worship

How about a hundred million on Trump or clintons head, despotic dictators and all
Sort your own crap out first before telling everyone else what to do

Stupid thread

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Where in my post did I call Rednecks stupid ? First off, people are way too thin skinned today, for crying out loud. Second, as a Redneck I am comfortable with poking fun at myself as well as my friends, and since I consider our little ATS communities as friends whom sometimes disagree, I feel comfortable taking a shot or two here now and again. Rednecks are not stupid but I would hate to release a bunch of us on anyone for that kinda of bounty, not even Kim.

With that said, it would be extremely hard to even get inside North Korea, Redneck or not and even harder to come close enough to Kim to take him down and despite our ability as Rednecks to "Get er done" more than likely that kind of money would get a bunch of people killed and Kim would become an even bigger hero in the eyes of his people who know no other life than the one they are allowed to exist in there.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Let me get this straight. We don't have money for school lunch programs or healthcare for all Americans. But we have an extra $100 million just sitting around to hypothetically pay for this guy's head? Hmmm...

1. How could we prove it's him? Do we have his DNA samples to verify it?

2. Killing him wouldn't change the situation in North Korea. Their military would still be on standby for an assault on South Korea & their nuclear program would still be online. In fact, seeing as Jong Un went to school in the West and is a big fan of some aspects of Western culture (like our basketball teams), his replacement might actually be worse. That's especially true if one of the old farts in their military replaced him, since many of them have much bigger grudges from the aftermath of the Korean War.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join