It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Million US Dollar Bounty on Kim Jong Un? Dead or Alive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Lets just throw in the idea if the Trump Administration offered a no strings attached $100 Million US Dollar Bounty Dead or Alive on Kim Jong Un. The money would be readily available to wire to anyone's bank account (or cash payout) that bring's in Kim Jong Un alive and not a body double or a verified identical match dead body of him to the US/South Korean Government Authorities.

Anyone think that would be enticing enough to warrant one of his own "trusted" men to turn on him or see and influx of attempted assassinations? Maybe it would force North Korea into a civil war making it easier for China to take control?

Any thoughts on the ramifications if something like this were made as a public offer to the entire world? Or would it set a dangerous precedent to any one person that could now throw out bounty offers to kill other foreign country leaders?
edit on 11-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Do they have banks in North Korea?

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Do they have banks in North Korea?

It wouldn't matter. A cash payout would be optional too.

link   

Paid assassination basically. But it wont be necessary. I think that with the fleet approaching kim will be killed in the upcoming days by his own generals.

I am sure some of his high ranking officers are already in contact with China planning a coup.
edit on 102017Tuesdayam430Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:30:22 -0500America/Chicagov30 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Who and or why would someone post a 100m bounty on his head??

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is sounding like when Hillary sent Al Qaeda in to overthrow Assad. Didn't go so well.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
if he did that i would march on washington myself.

my tax dollars are not given over for outright blood money.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We would be spending the next ten years negotiating the release of every Redneck in America's release after they attempted to sneak in North Korea and "Get Er Done"
edit on 4/11/2017 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

Paid assassination basically. But it wont be necessary. I think that with the fleet approaching kim will be killed in the upcoming days by his own generals.

I am sure some of his high ranking officers are already in contact with China planning a coup.

It would be the best option at best before things get really hairy. Kim is essentially holding the pistol to his own country ready to commit wholesale suicide. I would hope his generals aren't dumb enough to believe in this lunatic that much.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

LOL!

It'd make for great reality TV. Perhaps Hollyweird should just handle these things from now on? It'd keep the heat off the gubment, keep the taxes light on our people, and provide quality entertainment too!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Lets just throw in the idea if the Trump Administration offered a no strings attached $100 Million US Dollar Bounty Dead or Alive on Kim Jong Un.

First off...why are you trying to make Trump look like an indirect assassin? Doesn't make sense.

Secondly, Trump doesn't have to OFFER anything...he only has to use the military and navy at the tax payers' expense he he wanted Lil Kim gone.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Wanting to have weapons the same as everyone else makes him a madman? I missed the speech where he said anything about anything.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
We be spending the next ten years negotiating the release of every Redneck in America's release after they attempted to sneak in North Korea and "Get Er Done"

Thats the thing about bounties, there is no rescue plan. You get stuck, its on you.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If you wanted to assassinate him, why not clandestinely send in a highly trained spook and save yourself 100 million dollars?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Who and or why would someone post a 100m bounty on his head??

The US State Department, under President Obama has offered bounties for political/religious leaders.
FOX News

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hollywood already attempted to "assassinate Lil Kim if I recall, and true to his spirit he threatened war over the movie...

www.foxnews.com...

And yes "bounties" are different, no rescue and all that but the grieving Mothers, Wives, and the poor left behind children splashed all over television would make it a priority and we would end up given the cash to Kim instead.
edit on 4/11/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Nope. For a billion, though... and total immunity from any sort of international repercussions? Yeah. You'd have a group like The Expendables snatching him up within a year.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

If you wanted to assassinate him, why not clandestinely send in a highly trained spook and save yourself 100 million dollars?

That would work too. Just wondering if putting on the pressure on publicly would force him out faster than the usual SF routine and the risks of losing a team or two when you could have a line of guys waiting to get paid.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'll give you ten bucks.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Nope. For a billion, though... and total immunity from any sort of international repercussions? Yeah. You'd have a group like The Expendables snatching him up within a year.

A Billion dollars, hell you would get a human being to do the most insane things bar none.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join