It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Putin claims the US is preparing to strike areas around Damascus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes he's concerned ,at this point Tarzan and Cheetah should take over US foreign relations,they'd do better.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
God forgive me but some of you people are either truly scared of what's coming or refuse to believe in the possibilities. How can you say they wont send nukes?? Do you really think all people have good self control. And dont forget an EMP us a nuke. That seems to be the more likely to happen. Man, you people need to face the facts and reality. You're right in the fact hat this has been going on for years but never this close and never with a touchy button ready president. Dont try to ease the fears of people by saying it wont happen. Its blind people such as you who get caught with their pants down. We are about to be invaded at some point due to an EMP attack. Stop being a scared little individual and get prepared. You tell those that nothing is going to happen and when it does their blood will be on your hands. Wake up man, seriously. We are going to war. Period.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrome7812
God forgive me but some of you people are either truly scared of what's coming or refuse to believe in the possibilities. How can you say they wont send nukes?? Do you really think all people have good self control. And dont forget an EMP us a nuke. That seems to be the more likely to happen. Man, you people need to face the facts and reality. You're right in the fact hat this has been going on for years but never this close and never with a touchy button ready president. Dont try to ease the fears of people by saying it wont happen. Its blind people such as you who get caught with their pants down. We are about to be invaded at some point due to an EMP attack. Stop being a scared little individual and get prepared. You tell those that nothing is going to happen and when it does their blood will be on your hands. Wake up man, seriously. We are going to war. Period.

Sory you seem to be the scared one. I live in the country and know how to get by.

Truth is most preppers are scared or they would not be motivated.(but so are most sane people a little fear is needed for survival) Fear can be a great motivater or your worst enemy. Best quote i ever heard..."fear is the mindkiller"

ALso a EMP isnt as bad as you think it is for about 50 percentile of the population with older cars. or alot of older back up systems that still rely on analog/mechanical.

And really alot of the nukes in russia are so out of shape they would destroy themselves easier than us.
And A Invasion? dont make me laugh. russian or chinese invasion would be easily repelled.
MAD? yeah possible but not as possible as 20 yrs ago. President can just tell his allies do not launch and you will not be fired on. But most do not want to win at any cost because they actually lose in the long run. tac nukes might fly but i doubt the city destroyers will.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jrome7812

Dont look now, but Trump just said emphatically:
" We are not going into Syria".

We are not going to Nuke Damascus.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
S

cared? No hardly. More or less I want it to happen. And I live in the U.S and seen them do things other people thought they wouldn't. So, therefore, it sounds as your looking for every "not" possibility. As for myself, I am following the Book of revelation and so far what is said is what is happening. And please dont start some degrading debate on the Bible and its prophecies'. It is here and it is ready. But are you? Such a cliche...but...as in the days of Noah. People can blow this off as more talk or they can see that right now, their "Savior" Donald Trump seems to be a little hot headed mess which in turn is going to eventually piss of the wrong people to a point of making the next and final move on the proverbial chess board. Not that I am trying to argue your point, I am simply stating what has been said for 2000 years. Time is up. Shouldn't you be happy to get away from the rape, the murder, the child molestations and child killers and the everyday wonder if that day is going to be your last? As far as an invasion, why do you think its so far off or not even possible? Why do you think that we as The U.S are invincible to that type of scenario? Watch the skies when an EMP attack does happen. You say its not going to be all that bad. Delusional you are. Who has older cars other than preppers? Do you have the means to feed yourself and or your family for the next year? And that's if were lucky. Do you have a source of water to last you? Do you have protection against the civil unrest which by the way wouldn't be a bad war tactic on the enemies part to just let us kill ourselves in the midst of said circumstances. It ain't that bad, you, dont make ME laugh. It is unbelievable how brainwashed and propaganda fed people are. All are at an eased mind when the eye of the storm passed what? We get hit with torrential rains you never thought possible. I can debate this all night all day all week all the rest of days we have so please feel free to enlighten me with more of your mainstream rhetoric. God bless you man. Hope you are prepared and if you are then I trust and have faith that you will survive amungst the rest of us in the Ark.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
N

ow tell me about North Korea.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Looks like China took care of that problem.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300

Just Breaking: Live: Putin claims more US strikes being prepared for Syria with aim of blaming Assad.
Russian president Vladimir Putin says he has heard the U.S. is getting ready to bomb southern Damascus.

The Russian leader says the aim of these strikes is to subsequently blame the Syrian government.

Putin also said he wants the international authorities to conduct a careful investigation of last week's chemical warfare attack on the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun last week that left 89 dead.

He also said he hoped international attitudes would become more positive but that Russia would "tolerate Western criticism" of Russia's role in Syria.

Putin said the U.S. strike on Syria reminded him of the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" claims surrounding Iraq.

President Putin claims the US is preparing to strike areas around Damascus.

From a strategic point of view that would be stupid. I would think that Putin wouldnt think this was even real. Makes me wonder about his military prowess. Though that explains some of the dumb stuff in Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
To me it seems obvious what happened here. The Intelligence Community (IC) and Military Industrial Complex (MIC) and big oil and banks played Trump like a fiddle.

The bottom line is, they wanted war with Russia.

Plan A was for Hillary to become president because she is already in bed with the power players and hates Putin with a passion. This would have made it easy for them to start crap with Russia. Since she didn't become president (to much of their surprise), they had to think of Plan B.

Plan B was to convince the masses that Trump won the election because of Russian "hacking", which would start a chain of events that would lead to tension and war. They figured this would be easy for them because a little more than half of the population that voted for Hillary were already emotional and will believe anything. Psychological manipulation of the masses is their specialty. They figured they can find or create dirt on Trump and Russian ties and so far that seems to be blowing up in their face, and a majority aren't buying it. Even though they are playing on the words "hacking" when they really just mean "propaganda", its clear nobody hacked anything and people are finding that out slowly, so time for Plan C.

Plan C... Take advantage of Trump's personality, and control his decisions by giving him bad intel. Besides 'popular' belief created by psychological manipulation via propaganda to help Hillary win the election to support Plan A, the reality is that Trump is a kind and good hearted individual, and would jump at the chance of being a hero. So Plan C is to have big money secretly bomb some innocent people including children in Syria, and then have the IC blame it on the Syrian government. Then manipulate Trump's emotions and advised him to bomb the airstrip in retaliation, which he will want to do because they hired some professional photojournalists to film the suffering and gasping of air of the dying in high-definition video and sound just to convince Trump and the populace that a response is necessary. Now all they have to do is keep feeding Trump bad intel, and he can be that hero he always wanted to be, all the while starting a war with Russia.

The reality is... the president of the US, whoever it may be, is only as good as the intel that is given to him. This means the IC controls the world.

Very well written and reasoned out except you left out plan D.

Plan D is….?

Dump Trump like Bush was dumped and have a neocon finish the war against Syria and Iran.

Russia? North Korea...China? ?

TIme

WillTell

By then God knows what the world will have come to.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Dont look now, but Trump just said emphatically:
" We are not going into Syria".

We are not going to Nuke Damascus.

One does not follow the other. In fact, if we nuke Damascus we would not need to send soldiers in.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Wanting it to happen is INSANITY not Bravery.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Read "The secret team" by L Fletcher Prouty. Will give you a view of the bad intel passed to Presidents. Will fill in a few gaps.....scary and true.

edit on 1242017 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join