It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tells N. Korea turn you coal freighters around We don't need your stinken coal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by GoldenMan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

pic of nk at night

www.bing.com... 08051999132811398&selectedIndex=7&qpvt=world+pic+from+space+north+korea&ajaxhist=0

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cleaner coal?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenMan

Who is we?

Korea was partitioned after WWII. After the North tried to repatriate its southern portion (like Vietnam),

"WE" as in General Douglas Mc Arthur and the US military invaded Korea with amphibious landing force at a place called INCHON.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: crazyewok
I think North Koreas days are coming to a end

Hah, North Korea has stood up to the Empire for decades. Little tiny Korea, as defiant as Cuba, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.

We couldn't take the whole Korean peninsula last time wth a whole Blitzkrieg, either.

Why dont you just pack your bags already and move to your beloved uptopia of North Korea?

Hell you can take pictures of the place and post how wonderful it is on ATS!.
O wait you cant! Because photos are banned and so it the internet!
Maybe just break the law anyway? Cause you claim the north korean concentration camps don't exist.

Pffft, the suppression, oppression, invasion, occupation, sanctions, embargo, blockades and spying made Korea what it is today.

'Murica !

edit on 12-4-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You must have missed all history books about WW2 and it's aftermath.

Especially the part where USSR agreed to hold free open democratic elections in occupied countries in 1946.

NK was one of those the Yalta agreement covered.

USSR reniged and NK people have suffered untold hardship since then.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

You must have missed all history books about WW2 and it's aftermath.

You mean those historical books written by the Victors? Yah I was brainwashed, just like you.

The reason NK 'suffers' is because of the United States. You won't find that in the written record. But you could make a simple comparison to say, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, Bosnia, Syria (a short list). Each and everyone of these countries was bombed and invaded by the US and or NATO.

Surely you jest by telling me NK is, has been, is going to be any different.

Blaming the victims. There is a carrier task force headed to Korea right now. Intentions are clear, to harass, intimidate, threaten, bomb, invade (I mean 'help' them), lol.

edit on 13-4-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
NK has been China's silly red headed step child for a very long time. The idea that the US made NK what it is, a gross violator of human rights, is ridiculous. NK had issues long before the US ever got involved.

I think this is a stern warning from China but nothing more. China will smack NK around a bit, make them look even more stupid than they already do, then give them a choice: continue the present path or stop acting like a fool and start playing ball.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join