It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tells N. Korea turn you coal freighters around We don't need your stinken coal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks like Donald Trump the racist hates Korean people now.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If thats all propaganda what is the real story?

I understand what your saying about the us, but how is it relevant? The memebr i replyed to wanted to know what life in a nk coal mine was like.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I hope you're right. The world needs to have Kim and his nuclear arsenal taken out! The people of North Korea have suffered long enough. They need to join the rest of the world and start living in the 21st Century. This power hungry psycho and his nuclear toys is not only a danger to the U.S. but to the entire world! If he doesn't have any common sense not to threaten a nuclear power like the U.S., no other country will be safe from his threats!

It's sad in this day and age when we can have one leader that can easily start a world war. It's about time leaders around the world put there differences aside and work together to eliminate a government leadership that is bent on invading or threatening other countries with nuclear or conventional war.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

If thats all propaganda what is the real story?

US occupies half of the Korean Peninsula since the early fifties. Works covertly on strangling the North with embargoes, sanctions, spying, using propaganda in the MSM to reflect how "threatening" that tiny beleaguered country is, when obviously its the US that is threatening them.

Maintaining a foothold on the asian continent is vital to threat posturing the real 'enemy', China.

Geo strategically speaking it would be 'better' from a military perspective to secure the whole Peninsula, instead of just the bottom half. Geo politically speaking, the propaganda hides this behind anti Korean and Lil Kim dogma.

Occupying the whole Korean Peninsula is one step closer to China, just like toppling Syria is one step closer to Iran and toppling Eastern Ukraine is one step closer to Russia.

IOW, World Domination.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply. I dont doubt what your telling me, I would like to learn more. Can you point me somewhere i can avoid the propaganda and learn the real story?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

Thank you for your reply. I dont doubt what your telling me, I would like to learn more. Can you point me somewhere i can avoid the propaganda and learn the real story?

Life time of reading books brought me here.

Books like Gulag Archipelago, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, Platos Republic, 1984, for starters. Read the founding fathers material, Jefferson wrote a lot of letters to colleague about their intentions.

About avoiding propaganda, good luck on the interwebs. They are rewriting history, the victors always do that.
edit on 11-4-2017 by intrptr because: spelling, additional

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I think North Koreas days are coming to a end

Yeah but, Are they going quietly or with a bang...A BIG Bang. This how Wars start.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This could be Trump's doing.

A new trade deal with China?
NK gets punished.
China gets cheaper, cleaner coal.
US gets more jobs for miners.

Trump Trifecta.

Your an optimist

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
North Korea will now know what it is truely like being isolated from the ENTIRE world. Not even China will look in their direction for anything.

All Fatboy Kim has to do is launch ONE more missile and he can kiss his country good-bye. I know he will be stupid enough to try it. Wondering if getting bombed to oblivion is worth the move.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

According to the BP Statistical Review 2016, global coal consumption fell in 2015 by 1.8 percent—the largest decline since the mid-1960s when BP first reported data. In 2015, oil was the largest source of energy and coal was the second largest. Coal’s 29.2 percent of global energy consumption was the lowest global share since 2005.In the United States, draconian regulation plus low natural gas prices made natural gas competitive with coal in electricity markets.

Some major economies, including the United States and China, decreased their coal consumption in 2015 while a number of other countries including India, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, Poland, and Spain all increased their coal consumption.

Global Coal Consumption Fell in 2015; Oil’s Market Share Rose to a 16-Year High

Trump can't save US coal, plants are moving to natural gas, that's the wave of the future. The global market for coal is in the can. It doesn't help when the market is monopolized by a one dude too.

IEA expects worldwide growth in coal consumption to average just 0.6 percent between 2015 and 2021 as developed countries continue to abandon the energy source and China's consumption plateaus. That will offset growing demand among emerging nations, particularly in India and Southeast Asia.

Global coal demand will barely grow through 2021, says International Energy Agency

This does hurt North Korea.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
North Korea will now know what it is truely like being isolated from the ENTIRE world. Not even China will look in their direction for anything.

All Fatboy Kim has to do is launch ONE more missile and he can kiss his country good-bye. I know he will be stupid enough to try it. Wondering if getting bombed to oblivion is worth the move.

Let's hope and pray that doesn't happen. The North Koreans have suffered for decades because of this family. Let's hope they don't lose their lives because of this particularly sadistic one.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This could be Trump's doing.

A new trade deal with China?
NK gets punished.
China gets cheaper, cleaner coal.
US gets more jobs for miners.

Trump Trifecta.

Your an optimist

Not professionally,...but I've always had a keen interest in proper eye care.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Im still speculating...as bad as coal mining is in the USA and China...North Korean coal mining is more than likely horrific, regardless of USA imperialism

So I agree with your post in that light entirely

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Trump wins again!

A double win even!

Wow that Trump gets things done.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: 727Sky
Its just dawned on me...can you imagine how horrific being a coal miner in North Koea must be?

I've read stories that many of the coal miners end up with broken ribs from coughing so hard while inhaling dust. Apparently being a coal miner in North Korea is essentially a death sentence.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Its getting hard to keep up with all of these
new developments, this one is pretty
significant. I can't say China is wrong here
Kim is killing everyone around him.

He is obviously in serious need of a check.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Looks like Donald Trump the racist hates Korean people now.

Are you serious?

Lil Kim is killing off his entire family, wife etc.

Who hates North Koreans again?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Yeah but, Are they going quietly or with a bang...A BIG Bang. This how Wars start.

Unfortunately the longer the world waits the bigger that bang will be

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Hah, North Korea has stood up to the Empire for decades. Little tiny Korea, as defiant as Cuba, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.

We couldn't take the whole Korean peninsula last time wth a whole Blitzkrieg, either.

Why dont you just pack your bags already and move to your beloved uptopia of North Korea?

Hell you can take pictures of the place and post how wonderful it is on ATS!.
O wait you cant! Because photos are banned and so it the internet!
Maybe just break the law anyway? Cause you claim ths north korean concentration camps dont exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join