It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with United Airlines?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Right, personally if I hear a dr saying he has important things to do with patients on a schedule, I'm getting my ass off that plane on his behalf, but only if he would be promised my seat. I'm schocked no one offered for him.

Besides who wants to be on a plane where the dr on board was just assaulted and removed? Not me!

-alee

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Revolution9
I believe our high prison population is just a demonstration of the fine work our law enforcement do in apprehending and prosecuting criminals better than the rest of the world.

This is sarcasm right?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

the "leggings" episode, they came out and said that the girls were family related and there is a dress code...however...the father was with them and wearing shorts, showing much more skin than the girls..they didn't make him change his clothes.....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Let a put this in another context, it means a 20 year vet, career police officer has never known any different.

And in airline context, come 2020 35% of voters will be too young to remember 9/1, the same 9/11 policy is still based onm

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Burglary, Fraud, Identity theft, Extortion, Drug trafficking and vehicle theft are but a modest sampling of non-violent crimes. They still deserve prison time due to damages and suffering they cause to the victims. I am fairly certain the USA is just the best at actually bothering to pursue and prosecute these crimes likely due to better funding as well.

Sure I am aware that the big white collar crimes rarely go punished in the USA. But that goes for the UK and much of the rest of the world as well. Your about as likely to see a rich CEO go to prison in the UK as Brazil or Romania. So I would hope people don't fall back on that as pointing out a flaw in our system.

The rich are above the regular citizens in EVERY nation on Earth, not just the USA. And we all know it has always been this way.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

There is a reality for most people yes there a cities that have huge problems but most cities dont have these problems. They trust their police murder rates are down. Schools are safe neighborhoods are safe and places were they are not people are leaving like Chicago's mass exodus.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
We are expecting Trump to do something about this, because he is going to give the country back to us, and he is a man of his word. The repeal of the ludicrously perverted 'patriot act'
is one of many restorations he was elected on, but he cannot do everything at once.

# 747

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I believe our high prison population is just a demonstration of the fine work our law enforcement do in apprehending and prosecuting criminals better than the rest of the world.

you have to be kidding...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I used to think there was a problem here in the U.S..

One day I set forth to see what the problem was in 2004. First, I wanted to see how George Dubya Bush could have possibly become president when he didn't actually win the election for sure in 2000, because no re-count was performed. I lived in Florida for ten years and the reason became clear. I stop there because I don't want to offend a bunch of thin skinned Floridians too much. Wait, can't be done. They're just offended and fearful when they rise from their slumber in the morning....Cuz they sleep with their TV on...

Lived among the fearful and over-reactive for a long time, but the nice weather there made up for having to be constantly concerned about thin skinned people going all road rage ranger constantly, for little or no reason. Learned to ride my bicycle very fast and very defensively and keep in mind my bicycle would fit where cars would not and saved myself several times, I even got shot at once....

Got used to living among the fearful and ignorant for a long time and tired of it, was beginning to wonder about how I could shake the reflexive defensive thinking and general fearfulness of the world outside the door. I went on an epic bicycle ride to visit relatives in Wisconsin in the summer of 2011 as I had been laid off from work in 2008 and was unable to find another job.

I saved butt-loads of money while I was working in Florida, and rode my bicycle everywhere and saved me the grief of overpaying to drive around, and in turn was in really good physical condition...

Being away from the constant bombardment of "News" as it is referred to took a bit of getting used to, but it was nice to be free of it after a few days on the road. Better things to focus on, like not getting run over by a car or truck...

...Anyway, what I was working toward saying is that y'all are suffering from serious a case of "information over-load"...

Just because there is a computer there on the desk, or a TV over there on the table, doesn't mean you have to turn the thing on. Open your windows and listen to the wind instead of listening to the radio on your way to work.

The wind has good things to say, People don't.

There isn't anything wrong here, and what little is wrong is that people steer their energies toward fixing negative things, and in feeding their energies toward the negative they feed the negative.

I'm going to go outside and focus my telescope on a family of red foxes out by the river now, maybe get my camera mount to work well enough and share a good image of some critters who have a perfect understanding of what it important.

Something real.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hi Revolution8,

Here's an update from The Consumerist web site

Key points are:

... have reached a deal that preempts a potentially lengthy legal battle. Though what that settlement entails will likely remain a mystery.
... We’ll likely never know how much Dao will receive, as the settlement includes a provision that the amount remain confidential, which he and his attorneys have agreed to.

In my opinion, the settlement papers should have been made public,
and, if it went to trial, such trial should be televised or video published.

But that's not gonna happen, so surely someone on this website
knows the settlement details (given ATS members' abilities
to ferret out hard to find info)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join