It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Trump got China's blessing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Its okay. You believe what bush told you. It was the right thing to do. The united states never lies. Old honest abe and matthew mcconaughey. Net flix and xbox.... all good for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

yea right... like i can afford netflix

im still curious about the rhino for my sisters boyfriend joke.

i didnt get it

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I dont disagree with you, how ever there is no winning here. Its merely a matter of who wishes to stand amongst the corpses of the innocent and say i was right.

Averting nuclear war is the ultimate objective, it is all consuming. Obama gave away the baby with the bath water to get Iran to do it. Now the remaining nutjob on the planet that is threatening nuclear war is in N Korea. Decades upon decades of appeasement have not worked in N Korea, that approach has come to an end. Trump is the type of President who will negotiate and leverage China to get it done whereas Obama was the type of President to appease the Iranians. Obama's presidency didn't start out with an apology tour of the middle east and end with his self declared greatest achievement of the Iran nuclear deal for nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

More than 24 million people live here. The us would have to employ nukes at the very least against the guns and missiles aimed at the south... 1 single strike. I can think of literallt every country on the planet not being okay with that. Otherwise severe casualties for the north and south.. 24 million people live in the north... most are non combatants. These are people that follow that mouen the death of and still follow the orders of leaders who died over 50 years ago...

The combined middle eastern wars will have nothing on this.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

More than 24 million people live here. The us would have to employ nukes at the very least against the guns and missiles aimed at the south... 1 single strike. I can think of literallt every country on the planet not being okay with that. Otherwise severe casualties for the north and south.. 24 million people live in the north... most are non combatants. These are people that follow that mouen the death of and still follow the orders of leaders who died over 50 years ago...

The combined middle eastern wars will have nothing on this.

How do you know Kim's Generals wouldn't side with the Chinese for sanctuary and Kim goes down without N Korea firing a shot after a salvo of Tomahawks destroys his command centers?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I dont like to gamble. The most recent salvo in syria proved a 49% success rating on the dated system.
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago340204am by Aeshma because: Fix typo, tab

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The US has notified Australia that it is prepared to shoot down any missiles launched on Saturday and the Pine Gap military intelligence base in central Australia is on standby, The Daily Telegraph reports.

www.news.com.au... de868305be

This was announced on the radio. Basically - if NK dares to make another missile launch, then the USA will shoot it down.

Adding 2 + 2 together, Trump has told China during his time with their leader last week that this is what he plans to do. China is mobilising troops to secure it's border so any conflict does not spill over.

Very worrying times..... But it's time that NK was taught a lesson or two.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Okay i have until saturday to buy beer and a lawn chair and practice my best samuel l "hold on to your butts."

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
guess i dont need to cut the grass saturday.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

your link dont work.

i wanted to read the article

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

was it "missiles launched, on saturday..."
or. "missiles launched on saturday,..."?

im thinking the announcement was made on saturday, not missiles blowing the planet up on saturday.

so ill mow the grass...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: olaru12

what if mr xi told mr trump to get bent and moved troops there to discourage the warmonging washington weiners?

The Chinese are totally dependent on our trade unlike in the 1950's when the Korean war happened.

It's win win for Trump, if China acts to become a foe in a shooting war all the US corporations in China would have to pull out. That brings the assets and jobs back to America. If China acts as an ally in a shooting war with N Korea, Lil Kim gets removed and the threat to regional stability, which effects global economic stability, is gone. The US no longer needs to pay for the never ending state of war, troops and training exercises that N Korea burdens the US taxpayers with.

Our countries are probably inextricably linked at this point no matter the political differences. Even a change to gold trading by china wont end the economic links. Not with the debt holding and manufacturing ties. If one of us goes down, the other will too I think.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

your link dont work.

i wanted to read the article

Hmm, sorry about that. I'll try again

News article in first post

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
North Korea has outlived its uses to China. It nothing but a liability. Quite frankly I am surprised China has not invaded them.

China will only ask for 3 things if the USA goes in:

1) No use of US nukes.

2) No permanent US bases to be built on the Kore/Chinese border.

3) North Korea to stay a separate country but under a new government decided by the USA and China.

All three reasonable demands.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Saw a video of his death this morning. He got hit from the back too

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Keep in mind that the "official" reason that a government states that it deploys troops is not always the factual reason.

"Official" and "factual" rarely align.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Twitter in chief has spoken , looks like it's good to go.

North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.
twitter.com...

USA.
I find that particularly chilling.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Some really great posts in this thread. I had forgotten about Kim's brother getting whacked by two little female assassins in the airport. There is so much crazy news coming at us from different angles, it's hard to keep up with it all.

I still get the feeling, China and Russia are going to double cross us. Big time.

One more thing: Somebody take Trump's phone and smash it. He claims he doesn't let his enemies know what he's doing, but then he broadcasts his thoughts to the world. Very un-presidential, that Twitter nonsense needs to STOP.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
But keep in mind , the Chinese didnt assist NK , in the Korean War , until late in the game.

China only cared about Chinese back then, it was never about Alliances. It was the Soviets who were doing the supporting. Mainly because US siding with Taiwan back then, China had to choose who to support them and it was the Soviet because they were the ones supplying China militarily. US was hoping China to remain low tech as possible and take on Soviet Union. Soviet Union was not stupid enough and knows US has the world against it. So Stalin was not as dumb as everyone thinks.

He used China as a military buffer zone to the East by not pissing it off. The only reason Soviet fell was because they went up against both US and China same time. This made china a blockade of Soviet Union instead which cause it to fall economically. Reagan was not stupid, he did his job to end Soviet peacefully. All the US president in the cold war was not stupid enough to piss off China(Mcarthur got fired for reasons). That is exactly what the Soviet wanted. Open an Eastern frontline while they can concentrate on the West.

Now, why don't you look at US with its false alliances? Same #, but even worst because they don't even care about their own citizens, that is probably because USA has too much gangs since the Mafia capitalistic war times after WW2.

edit on 12-4-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: Gothmog
But keep in mind , the Chinese didnt assist NK , in the Korean War , until late in the game.

China only cared about Chinese back then, it was never about Alliances. It was the Soviets who were doing the supporting. Mainly because US siding with Taiwan back then, China had to choose who to support them and it was the Soviet because they were the ones supplying China militarily. US was hoping China to remain low tech as possible and take on Soviet Union. Soviet Union was not stupid enough and knows US has the world against it. So Stalin was not as dumb as everyone thinks.

He used China as a military buffer zone to the East by not pissing it off. The only reason Soviet fell was because they went up against both US and China same time. This made china a blockade of Soviet Union instead which cause it to fall economically. Reagan was not stupid, he did his job to end Soviet peacefully. All the US president in the cold war was not stupid enough to piss off China(Mcarthur got fired for reasons). That is exactly what the Soviet wanted. Open an Eastern frontline while they can concentrate on the West.

Now, why don't you look at US with its false alliances? Same #, but even worst because they don't even care about their own citizens, that is probably because USA has too much gangs since the Mafia capitalistic war times after WW2.

So , it was Russian troops that the NATO forces encountered , not Chinese ?
Damn , talk about a Mandela Effect moment. I must have had a major episode

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join