It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Trump got China's blessing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: Bhadhidar

his brother got killed by a couple of ladies a
couple weeks ago

And the belief is that the murder was at Kim's order.

The brother had been an embarrassment to Kim and could have posed as a successor if anti-Kim forces in and outside of NK were to try to remove fat boy.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

what if mr xi told mr trump to get bent and moved troops there to discourage the warmonging washington weiners?

The Chinese are totally dependent on our trade unlike in the 1950's when the Korean war happened.

It's win win for Trump, if China acts to become a foe in a shooting war all the US corporations in China would have to pull out. That brings the assets and jobs back to America. If China acts as an ally in a shooting war with N Korea, Lil Kim gets removed and the threat to regional stability, which effects global economic stability, is gone. The US no longer needs to pay for the never ending state of war, troops and training exercises that N Korea burdens the US taxpayers with.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

kim has no butthole

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

i read that china doesnt want a unified korea and they dont want u.s. troops on their border

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Take out the entire NK government, give SK control, and back out of the peninsula once and for all sounds like a good plan...trick is to lessen the civilian casualtys in the process. Once SK or even China gets in there and takes control, the people will experience a quality of life simply unknown to them and any opposition will rapidly melt away

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

thats a good scenario. the only part of that story thats a little far-fetched is us troops leaving the area

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

What makes you think any corporation pulling out of China would necessarily come back to the US?

Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, India would all open their arms to new-found American corporate investment; especially if they did not have to compete with China, Inc.

And forget about tariffs.

Corporations pay the lobbyists who run the legislators who write and approve those tariffs.

And as Trump learned when he tried to "repeal and replace" the ACA, money talks louder than ideology.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You are celebrating the loss of innocent civilian life. You better bet your ass the north goes down in flames. At the hands of trump, or kim. My money is on kim. I wouldnt be surprised if his own men have orders to drink battery acid or some other awful self inflicted death in just such an attack.

Stay tuned for some of the most horrible atrocities since the holocaust. Don't forget most of south korea is pre sighted for just such an attack. The us launches an offensive and millions of south korean citizens suffer the hands of the twisted north.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

You are celebrating the loss of innocent civilian life. You better bet your ass the north goes down in flames. At the hands of trump, or kim. My money is on kim. I wouldnt be surprised if his own men have orders to drink battery acid or some other awful self inflicted death in just such an attack.

Stay tuned for some of the most horrible atrocities since the holocaust. Don't forget most of south korea is pre sighted for just such an attack. The us launches an offensive and millions of south korean citizens suffer the hands of the twisted north.

Problem is, it will inevitably happen. now or later is the only question. If its stopped now, a conventional war will be better for the south to withstand than a nuclear war. If its done quickly then it may not be that bad..it wont be great, but comparatively. Better to not let them kick off a war by themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

They would fjnally get to declare victory... i think us troops moving home qould be likely.... korea is still at war, its just a prolonged cease fire.

Besides, the us hasnt won a single war since world war 2 it would be awesome to just end it already.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The south will certainly face chemical and potentially nuclear threats... japan will escape unscathed if we begin. Its not a matter of the type of warfare its how far does the us want the inevitsble fsll out to travel. There is still nothing to celebrate here.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

i read that china doesnt want a unified korea and they dont want u.s. troops on their border

If China doesn't want US troops on their border then they need to get rid of Kim so that the state of war with N Korea can end. The US troops would then be gone making China happy. They can demilitarize the border and have open trade with S Korea like they do with everyone else.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think the Syria strike was ordered during China's visit to show China Trump's resolve to do the same to North Korea.

Those of you old enough to remember Bush and Clinton's handling of North Korea will recall that North Korea would sabre-rattle and get funds or concessions from the US. They may be trying this new administration on to see if they can get the same sort of deal.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I read that ground rhino horn cures impotency. Does that make it true ?

I think china doesnt know what to do with the boil that is kim. He doesnt seem to go after china, but he certainly is annoying and unsightly.

If the us is offering to lance it.... why not, the walrus penis didnt take care of it. Why not resort to more natural means... like the us attacking everyone.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

us hasnt won a single war since ww2?

george bush mission accomplished

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

What mission? There were no weapons of mass destruction. Thats not mission success, that is mission we should have never been there.

Your link doesn't work, and that war thrust that country into further turmoil, if i need to mention the us is still fighting there you're as daft as they come. Perhaps i could sell you some snake oil... or walrus penis...

Maybe some rhino horn for your wifes boyfriend because youre a stand up guy.... get it.
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago330104am by Aeshma because: Bwahahahahahaaaa

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

I read that ground rhino horn cures impotency. Does that make it true ?

I think china doesnt know what to do with the boil that is kim. He doesnt seem to go after china, but he certainly is annoying and unsightly.

If the us is offering to lance it.... why not, the walrus penis didnt take care of it. Why not resort to more natural means... like the us attacking everyone.

Kim is working to get a ballistic missile and nuke. At that point if Kim breaks the cease fire it means nuclear war, if the US breaks it before then it averts nuclear war. It is a no brainer but takes a President with balls to do it.

Truman could have ended the war with nukes but chose not to because of the Soviet Union and China. Today there is no Soviet Union and China has become dependent on world trade. The only scenario is to end the war before lil Kim gets nukes on top of ballistic missiles, it is in the best interests of both China and the US.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I dont disagree with you, how ever there is no winning here. Its merely a matter of who wishes to stand amongst the corpses of the innocent and say i was right.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Maybe some rhino horn for your wifes boyfriend because youre a stand up guy.... get it.

i dont get it.???

maybe i am daft

(if i knew what daft meant)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

kim has no butthole

What did he do with his cone though .... hmmm??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join