It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Group Calls On Hawaiians To Oust Democrat Representative After She Questions Syria Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would like a Democrats take on this.... so, war is now good and anyone (especially a Democrat politician) who speaks out about being wary or not onboard is being targeted by the DNC... and that is OK?

Sometimes the left really confuses me. Code Pink no more.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Sporting a sweet new "Resist" picture on Twitter, Neera Tanden, President of the Center for American Progress and author of numerous embarrassing email exchanges with John Podesta, called on Hawaiians to oust their Representative, Tulsi Gabbard, for having the audacity to question whether Assad was responsible for the recent chemical weapons attacks in Syria.

Of course, we're almost certain that Neera's comments had nothing to do with the fact that Gabbard was one of the few House democrats to throw her support behind Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election rather than Tanden's chosen candidate, Hillary.

Nevertheless, here is Gabbard speaking with Wolf Blitzer of CNN who, like many of his colleagues in the MSM, seems to suddenly be very trusting of the Trump administration.

edit on 10-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Soros is part of the regime change neo con deep state group.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

But Soros and his numerous organizations ARE the Progressive wing of the Democratic party, which seems to be a majority of the Democratic Party.
edit on 10-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What did you say?

Soros is trying to shut this woman down for opposing a globalist regime change policy?

I think her credibility just went up 50 points.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Funny, the Dems bashed Tulsi for saying she was skeptical about Assad launching the chemical attack. She actually went to Syria and talked to a lot of regular people there. Now, since she doesn't spew deceit like everyone else and would have wanted an investigation, she is being blackballed. I think the fact that she is not a parrot Mushroom is the problem. What is wrong with our politicians in this country? They are blind as that bat that wound up in that salad container.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

What did you say?

Soros is trying to shut this woman down for opposing a globalist regime change policy?

I think her credibility just went up 50 points.

Exactly... but Democrats, knowing this, will still throw their support (and minds) to this cause and continue to vote in more Progressive loons?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

But Soros and his numerous organizations ARE the Progressive wing of the Democratic party, which seems to be a majority of the Democratic Party.

Well, you are not thinking deep enough.

Soros could care less about the rights of those radicals he is mobilizing in countries of the west. His goal in EVERY country he has been involved in is DESTABALIZATION! The biggest lock against full blown world wide globalism with people like him in power is the Constitution of the United Stated of America!

PERIOD!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Opposes Regime Change?

Hated by Soros?

I've never seen a better endorsement.

Tulsi Gabbard 2020.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Extremists are extremists. If you believe this woman represents all democrats then you have to believe the extremist alt-right represents all republicans.

You can't have it both ways.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

looking for sanity ...good luck

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Extremists are extremists. If you believe this woman represents all democrats then you have to believe the extremist alt-right represents all republicans.

That's a real shame because she's one of the better Democrats out there. Although they've set the bar that low it's not that hard.

Kind of like McCain, practically anyone looks better next to him.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Soros anywhere near a Conservative
Congratulations , you just made me laugh .
Soros is not allied with anyone except his bosses , the Rothschilds

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Correct

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well that settles it, looks like Assad wasn't responsible for the attack.

It's almost comical how obvious it is that people like Soros and Clinton and all of their little cretin followers are pushing for war in Syria rather than working towards peace.
Left: "Omg! There was a chemical attack in Syria! Assad did it, bomb him and topple the government!"
Gabbard: "There should be an investigation, and if the facts and evidence show that Assad was responsible, then-"
Left: "NO! No investigation! How dare you question it! Bomb Syria!"

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That seems like a cut & paste response. How exactly is she being an extremist?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I believe underwerks may have been referring Neera Tanden, and not Gabbard, considering the context of the reply. Maybe Gabbard should watch her digital coms, they will no doubt try to connected her to Russia as well soon. Probably from a vacation or something with pictures of landmarks she visited.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but isn't their some sort of regulation within the U.N. for financially supporting terrorism?

Essentially The Open Society and all the other bullsh1t organizations run by Soros cause uprisings and violence. How is this legal in the International courts?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I can't tell you as "a Democrat" because I'm not one, but as a guy who spends half the year in Hawaii, I can tell you most people here don't think about federal politics that much until there is a looming election.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So Trump and Soros are on the same team now?

I'd say both sides are rather confusing.

edit on 11-4-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Is it really that shocking to you that liberals aren't united in their political opinions?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join