It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Witches: ‘Magic Is Not For White People!’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

just escaping those irritating threads, such as your most recent planned parenthood thread....
where reality is so much in the eyes of the beholder, there's no reason to discuss much of anything..
guess that describes most of the threads on ATS now days, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

At least this one is in an offtopic forum...
edit on 11-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just made a voodoo doll like this one.....

Now who should we check out the effectiveness of this style of majic on? There are so many people on ATS that have insulted me; it's hard to make up my mind.....
edit on 11-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

And Hollywood writers are always progressives who keep claiming they know better too.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: infolurker

Who's up for an all-nighter of Witches & Warriors of Social Justice?

I tried that game once. It was boring. There was only one character class and all the stats and powers were the same. You couldn't actually fight monsters. Instead you had to feel guilt and empathize to try to understand why they wanted to attack and eat you so that they wouldn't want to.

You could, however, be any race or sexual orientation you wanted.

Oh and you have to buy special dice that only have 6s on all faces.
edit on 11-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Who's up for an all-nighter of Witches & Warriors of Social Justice?

I tried that game once. It was boring. There was only one character class and all the stats and powers were the same. You couldn't actually fight monsters. Instead you had to feel guilt and empathize to try to understand why they wanted to attack and eat you so that they wouldn't want to.

You could, however, be any race or sexual orientation you wanted.

Oh and you have to buy special dice that only have 6s on all faces.

Thought so! There's not a witch nor warrior in all the land with the requisite backbone to cease their shrill songs of complaining and whining!

Ye shall be empathized with and verily understood as a representative of a cultural worldview until ye are no longer bored!

Have at thee; unless it spoils your space of safety, wherein I shall refrain from my trivial micro-aggressions!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

What nonsense! I am so beyond sick of these claims of "cultural appropriation". How about, all making said claims remove ALL aspects of my culture from their lives? Otherwise, they can stuff it.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

As a Woman searching for Truth, yes I would agree with you. But i've surpassed that. Like the alegory of the cave, I am now outside of the cave and wandering about your unknown environment, in complete bliss i might add. ;-)

When you get here, let me know, we'll do lunch.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Angry Witches: ‘Magic Is Not For White People!’

Can I curse them then? Or is that anti white too?

Crap... WTF's happened to the World in the past decade?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ha, ha!

I feel a wizardry/witchcraft Olympics coming on.

But, should teams be divided by "gender", and should the Russians be allowed?

Should not only Muggles be allowed in the audience, or those with psychic powers could sway things from afar?

Let's have it in Qatar.
The winner gets stoned to death.
edit on 15-4-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Gone to sh*t is what the world has gone to.Because too many people were afraid of being called names so they never publicly called the lunatic left out on their own hypocrisy and racism.You get what you allow,individually or as a society.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

It's sad, isn't it?

I really miss the the way it used to be, now it's nothing more than a pile of rubbish... And all we can do is wait for it to implode upon itself..

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

While we wait we should consume as much bacon and cold brewski's as we can,and have good times with our loved ones and animals.Might as well eh? Those are some of a Very finite number of things that make incarnating in this vexed place bearable at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

While we wait we should consume as much bacon and cold brewski's as we can,and have good times with our loved ones and animals.Might as well eh? Those are some of a Very finite number of things that make incarnating in this vexed place bearable at all.

LOL I Love that idea! Cheers my Friend!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As an aside:
I'm probably one of the few - likely the only - ATS Staff Member who has actually had the distinct honour of being immortalised as a voodoo doll by one particularly cray-cray member waaaaaay back in the day...

...they took great exception to my removing of their abusive/threatening posts to other members, and so made up a little (actually looked cute) voodoo doll, wrote my name on it (well, 'alien' anyway) and sent me pictures of it with pins, getting cut with razor-blades and finally set on fire...

...perhaps their mojo was weak-sauce as I never experienced so much as the slightest affliction from their dark-arted efforts...

...well...there was that one evening spent visiting the bathroom on the regular...but I put that more down to the dodgy lamb curry I had...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alien

Wow that is Effed-up good grief

edit on 15-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alien

I would never attack a mod with the doll. But there are a few members on my list. Just like I'm on the list of a few of our more Right winged members....they told me in pm. One clever one told me he would shove my key board so far up my ***.
I would **** semi colons. That was a good one!! It's just all in good cyber fun....

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Had to star you for the mental image,cuz i know what you look like,from the member photo thread

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join