It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Witches: ‘Magic Is Not For White People!’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

How come witches and warlocks are always white in the movies tho?

They are absolutely not

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well then, those of us who are white will just have to practice WHITE MAGIC.

Seriously, this racist garbage is getting worse and worse. How sad....for everybody affected by this negative mental programming.

I have no white guilt. We all are who we are and people should be judged according to their heart and moral compass. Anything else is just dumb.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: rickymouse
We will just have to call the White Witches White Whitches. Or to shorten it, just Whitches.

Problem solved, it will be easy to tell Witch one is Whitch that way.

That's just pure "Witchogeny".

Witches lives matter!

They damn sure do!😉

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Quite funny as they fight to be on top of the ethnic "magic is ours" list.

Ignorance knows no bounds, nor does vanity!

... cultural appropriation of magical spells.

Ignorance knows no bounds, nor does vanity!
The 'magical community', in that regard, is no different than the rest of us!

'Cultural appropriation' is the biggest 'snowflake' whiny tripe that I have heard in a long time!

edit on 10-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We will just have to call the White Witches White Whitches. Or to shorten it, just Whitches.

Problem solved, it will be easy to tell Witch one is Whitch that way.

Every w(h)itch way but loose!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have to stop reading this rubbish.

Witches and warlocks are engaged in a bitter race war.

Behave.

I don't know what's more ridiculous. The idea that this is a thing or that I spent 5 minutes of my life entertaining it.

Seriously, this means nothing to anyone.

I know the motto is to Deny Ignorance and all that, but some things should just be ignored.

Race hating wiccans and voodoo priests. Really?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Witches and warlocks are engaged in a bitter race war.

Truly, these are dark times in the realm of Buelshete.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
cool!! a witch war. with fireballs and people turning each other into frogs. summoning dragons and tornados. while all the chaos is going on, it will be a great time to manifest a new alternate reality to escape to and leave the insanity behind

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Um... riiiight.

First of all, the notion that all "magic" related knowledge stems exclusively from one place on the planet is simply unfounded. Herbal knowledge, for example, comes from experience with the bounty of the Earth, not from one or another cultures mystical belief.

I know these things, and yet I am a Christian, so what is their excuse!?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

even the religions, like christianity, have their own type of magic within them.. oh, they've given the source of their power a name... "god", but much of the mechanics are the same...
rituals, words, emotions, belief, faith....... miracle..

the true magicians are more like
thought... miracle.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
We always have D&D. Same results.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry too much. Magic only works on those who believe in it. Much like hypnosis.

Or put another way, It effects those who believe it can affect 'them'. A weakened mind = havoc.

edit on 11-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

or magic is hampered by your disbelief? would explain why so many of those witchdoctors, ect lived like hermits away from the masses. you can't manifest an apple tree in someone's back yard without them freaking out because their reality just abruptly changed... but what about in a place where no one would notice?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
These idiots are Not Witches.

The very things they are yelling about, goes against everything Witches believe.

And where does the media find these idiots?

@advantage. STAY AWAY FROM MY CHICKENS!!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I cannot speak for everyone only myself. It simply wouldn't happen in my reality because, although I do believe anything is possible, I also believe in myself, and what I am personally capable of. I'm not driven by fear of others simply because of how I view reality. Once aware of your surroundings, you can then turn off the static at will, atleast I can.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

your reality only extends to the boundaries of your awareness though, and for much of it, you've had to accept what was given to you as a child, by the consensus of the societies before you. but, what if you could find a place where no one's boundaries lay? or better yet, what happens when a society's views of reality fragment, like in ours today, where one large group so strongly sees one view as fact while another large groups sees what is about the opposite as fact?
can realities split, fragment, become two separate and independent realities, each free to go on their own path? could this be what the "rapture" is?
or better yet... could the true masters of magic know this, and cause this to occur by the manipulation of the masses?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Obviously they haven't been reading their "Malleus Maleficarum" (Heinrich Kramer, 1487). Witchcraft, in its Satanic version, was invented by the imaginative investigators of the mediaeval inquisition.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think this answers the question, "How will we ever be able to identify the stupid people in our society"?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Well then, those of us who are white will just have to practice WHITE MAGIC.

Dont you get it? If a white person practices white magic then that means they're a white supremacist, so that's a no-no.

And black magic is reserved for black people, so that's off limits too.

If there were orange magic then maybe, just maybe, but thats just Trump's skin toner spray in actuality.

edit on 11-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Are we seriously reporting on Twitter troll battles like they are indicative of real life?

<< 1    3 >>

join