It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universal Light

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What you see right now at this moment is the universal light, it is what makes any one thing possible. Instead of focusing on what the light bounces off of (material objects) focus on the light itself. Your point of view on the world is in the form of an image of light that reveals the world around you.

Without our experiences then nothing within those experiences (points of view) exists either meaning the world is only concrete when we look at it. For proof of this refer to the double-slit experiment.

We are the way in which the universe exists and are all fundamentally the same, beings of light sharing and inhabiting a universal body. What we look at is the universal body, Mother Earth and everything else that is composed of matter.

Mother Earth is the yin to Father Time's yang, yin (Earth) being what is moved and yang (Time) being the force behind that movement.

We as the universal light, when looking at one another, are seeing a reflection of ourselves. We all share the same light and body, only from different points of view. What you look at is only a reflection of your true self though, your true self being the light that you are.

Everything you see is the result of light bouncing off of the material world meaning what you look at is only a reflection of yourself.

Is it any wonder that our world reflects so negatively right now? It's because we as a species have rejected the true light in place of a false light/idol, one that you cannot see right now. We are spiritually sick and our world reflects that sickness.

We no longer see the world as divine and kill it for profit. We no longer see other life as worthy of compassion and instead have created factory farms where animal cruelty and suffering is the norm. We no longer live in harmony with nature and instead tear it down and pollute it, we have replaced a natural jungle with a concrete one.

The cure for all of this, in my opinion, is spirituality. Not the fake spirituality that involves rituals and congregations but true spirituality.

True spirituality blossoms from the inside out, much like a seed planted in good soil, not from the outside in like with religion planting its already mature tree onto your property. Spirituality comes from within yourself not an outside source like with religion.

When one seeks true spirituality they seek within themselves and find the Father of creation who in turn reveals the Mother of creation. When they are both found then the creation itself is found as well. That creation is the universal light, the image of the world that you see right now.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The truth is not out there. It is inside! Of us!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What you see right now at this moment is the universal light

'Light', in this sense, is not meant literally, but metaphorically.
Your entire house of cards is built on sand.

The 'essential stuff' is not 'photons' but 'Mind/information waves', that some unique Perspectives perceive, at some moments, as 'light'.

edit on 11-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

You realize that light is both particle and wave correct? Wave is the information and particle is the visible light with both being parts of the mind. The Mind is both a receiver and transmitter so I understand what you mean by thoughts and the mind being "essential stuff".
edit on 4/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is beyond hilarious to think only here is this filth taking place.

You need to expand your horizons..stop reading the books that ALL say the same things that limit as do all religions.

Join us in first challenging..and then destroying the Avatars on our way up the ladder (all in this lifetime) so we may find that which all are protecting..and remove it too.

These tired incomplete and incredibly restrictive and limited lessons from the original fallen ones can only take ANYTHING so far before ONE has to decide to end them.

They tried...they failed..and the entirety of Creation suffers as a result...all believing things are the way they should be.

Finally it is time to move past the INSANITY of repeating mistakes repeatedly until a mere echo of greatness can be perceived.

The crossroads are already behind us....but a first and LAST attempt with a NEW LIGHT source is about to undo...IT ALL.

edit on 11-4-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

No idea what you're trying to get at. I haven't gotten any of this from books only my own first hand experiences.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I agree!

Whether we call it Universal Light, Singularity, Monad, Source, One Life, True Self, or God,.... all of existence is 'THAT' interacting with 'THAT'.

Much of our woes indeed arises from a detrimental fixation on the immediate and individual self, coupled with an ignorance, unawareness, neglect, or rejection of the Balance, Wholeness, Oneness, and Unity of reality and existence.

Looking back on the last few decades, I'd say that the understanding and awareness of ONE is catching on and being disseminated and articulated by our many relative and subjective views around the world. There is much Hope for Light in the near future

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
all of existence is 'THAT' interacting with 'THAT'.

That 'interacting with' that - makes two.

I'd say that the understanding and awareness of ONE is catching on and being disseminated and articulated by our many relative and subjective views around the world.
What is aware of one? Again that makes two!

There is much Hope for Light in the near future

What's wrong with right now?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Hello dear Brother

That 'interacting with' that - makes two.
What is aware of one? Again that makes two!

For this "something" to occur, that which we call "existence", the One must reflect Two and create Three, ever being an emanation of One. Much like the animations of a Tube Torus model, Flower of Life, Yin-Yang, and Ouroboros symbols. We, as existent beings are a multiplicity of Wholeness, lacking any true individual/separate self: One.

What's wrong with right now?

There is no better time than now!!!
The Sacrament of the Present Moment and Voice of the Silence.

However, as we perceive that -thought- is inevitably bound with -time-, we may step outside the bounds of -now- by actively sowing seeds in proper alignment and harmony with the progression of Thought-Time.

This, of course, is my relative and subjective opinion and understanding of the matter and no matter. I happily accept the differences of your view

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

The assumption is that there is two - but really there is only what is.
What is can arise as thought speaking of what isn't.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I agree with you.

"Is" is One word comprised of Two letters that gives a Third meaning.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Bro, we are in a simulation.
I've been Mahayana Buddhist for 15 years so I'm not poking fun. I'm being as real as I've ever been.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: ParasuvO

No idea what you're trying to get at. I haven't gotten any of this from books only my own first hand experiences....

This is not true.Did "you" conceive the concept of yin and yang.Have you ever performed the double slit experiment.You don't seem to have any idea what it really is.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Yin and yang are obvious to anyone who sees the world around them, balancing forces are everywhere and inherent to the universe as a whole.

As for the double-slit experiment, if you feel like disproving it go for it but it is verifiable fact. If you have the equipment to perform the experiment then you will come out with the same result, unless it's some big conspiracy.

Books are only a road map for those willing to seek out answers but the true Teacher is within and that is where we find answers.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yin and yang are obvious to anyone who sees the world around them, balancing forces are everywhere and inherent to the universe as a whole.

As for the double-slit experiment, if you feel like disproving it go for it but it is verifiable fact. If you have the equipment to perform the experiment then you will come out with the same result, unless it's some big conspiracy.

Books are only a road map for those willing to seek out answers but the true Teacher is within and that is where we find answers.

My point was to to highlight the fact that you did read about yin and yang and the double slit experiment it and did not "discover" it on your own through your "doctrine" about light...and now you are proving the falsity of your doctrine by pivoting from my point and not admitting a mea culpa that you did not discover these things on your own , others did and you read about them and twisted them to your doctrinal beliefs.The fact is all of what you believe is gleaned from what others believe and is not original though of yours at all unless you just arrived from living all your life on Mars without any Earthly influence.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And my point is that books are only tools and not the one using them.

Nothing you are posting was discovered on your own, every word and sentence was taught to you by someone else so if you want to go down that rabbit hole we can.

There is no mea culpa because I haven't done anything wrong, I admit to misspeaking but there was no wrongdoing or lying in my intent so I don't admit to either.

You seem to be able to turn your nose up to anyone else's opinion that doesn't match your own very easily by calling their opinion a "doctrinal belief" which somehow automatically invalidates it.

You do all that yet never specifically say what your boundaries are or where you personally draw your lines as far as what is and is not considered truth.

I would say your beliefs are "doctrinal" too but you never really expand upon them in any way and instead criticize other people's posts from my experiences. You never have anything positive to add to a discussion, only condescension and negativity

The fact that you're trying to paint me as a liar instead of addressing what is in the OP shows your agenda here.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

S+F

Originally posted by3NL1GHT3N3D1
What you see right now at this moment is the universal light, it is what makes any one thing possible. Instead of focusing on what the light bounces off of (material objects) focus on the light itself. Your point of view on the world is in the form of an image of light that reveals the world around you.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
We as the universal light, when looking at one another, are seeing a reflection of ourselves.

You say we are universal light, and that we should focus on the light itself…does this mean you believe consciousness, is made up of light (particles)…?

Mother Earth is the yin to Father Time's yang, yin (Earth) being what is moved and yang (Time) being the force behind that movement.

Check out the Egyptian “Aker” symbol…

The “Aker” depicted a double lion image, facing away from each other, which represented the beginning and the end of each day. The Lion on the left was named, “Sef” meaning “yesterday”. While the Lion on the right was named “Tuau” - meaning “today”…

It’s essentially an Alpha and Omega motif, with the Sun/Light in the middle…

I believe the Egyptians were not sun worshipers…, but instead understood the power (life force) behind the Sun/Light…

The cure for all of this, in my opinion, is spirituality. Not the fake spirituality that involves rituals and congregations but true spirituality.

True spirituality blossoms from the inside out, much like a seed planted in good soil, not from the outside in like with religion planting its already mature tree onto your property. Spirituality comes from within yourself not an outside source like with religion.

Well said. Various rituals have replaced the real thing IMO…the deeper meanings behind them, have mostly been lost. People essentially worship/perform the rituals, with no understanding as to the true meanings behind them. Physical water baptism is a good example.

Spirituality coming from within is the true church built on a Rock…everything else is (including Religion) the houses built on sand. It’s the one true teacher that Jesus spoke of, which is what leads one down the narrow path…

When one seeks true spirituality they seek within themselves and find the Father of creation who in turn reveals the Mother of creation. When they are both found then the creation itself is found as well. That creation is the universal light, the image of the world that you see right now.

The Father reveals the Son i.e. The Son within oneself. And to some extent the Son reveals the Father….”No one truly knows the Son except the Father and no one truly knows the Father except the Son…” , (Matthew 11:27)

In John 16 the Spirit is described as bringing truth, and not speaking on it’s own, but only speaking what it hears (from the Father). The Son (within) hears the Father…understands, and then is able to speak that truth to itself (The Son) and others. It’s sounds strange the Son speaking truth to itself, but the understanding comes from the Father which in turn must be comprehended by the Son. This is how it works universally…IMO

- JC

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

You say we are universal light, and that we should focus on the light itself…does this mean you believe consciousness, is made up of light (particles)…?

Light is both particle and wave, concrete and abstract, body and spirit etc. as are we and we are in the form of an image (Son) of light.

God is light and we see God's reflection in the universe around us (particle) and in our invisible qualities (wave/thoughts, emotions, etc.) as well. The light of the world is the Son or image of God, what we see right now. Consciousness in this case would be the Son in my opinion, perception itself.

It’s essentially an Alpha and Omega motif, with the Sun/Light in the middle…

I believe the Egyptians were not sun worshipers…, but instead understood the power (life force) behind the Sun/Light…

I would have to agree with you here, you see the same motifs throughout all world religions throughout history, only modified to fit the current culture/society.

The Father reveals the Son i.e. The Son within oneself. And to some extent the Son reveals the Father….”No one truly knows the Son except the Father and no one truly knows the Father except the Son…” , (Matthew 11:27)

In John 16 the Spirit is described as bringing truth, and not speaking on it’s own, but only speaking what it hears (from the Father). The Son (within) hears the Father…understands, and then is able to speak that truth to itself (The Son) and others. It’s sounds strange the Son speaking truth to itself, but the understanding comes from the Father which in turn must be comprehended by the Son. This is how it works universally…IMO

Where is the Mother in this equation? The womb (Mother) is what protects and helps the Son to grow and mature in wisdom. Where is wisdom found? In the material universe whose experiences allow us to gain wisdom. I understand what you mean but there has to be a balance there as well in my opinion.

Thanks for joining in brother.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

a reply to: namelesss

You realize that light is both particle and wave correct?

Yes, and no. (damn philosopher scientists)
I would suggest a quick read here, regarding E-Prime (English Prime);

E-Prime Tutorial
www.angelfire.com...

Quantum Psychology
www.nobeliefs.com...

"Is", "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment.---Bob Wilson

I Know what 'light' (and everything else) 'is', what you mean is that 'light/photons' appear to ACT as a particle, and appear to ACT as a wave, when measured/viewed from certain different Perspectives, at the same moment.
That is very different than your 'light IS' statement.

Wave is the information

('Is' again...
Insidious!)
There are many dictionaries on the net, I only checked a few, but I did not find anything describing a 'wave' of 'light' as 'information, on the level of Mind, any more than a 'wave' of water.
Is not a 'wave' an 'action', in this case?

and particle is the visible light

The 'photon' is the information that is perceived as a photon/light, from certain Perspectives.
Whether it appears to be 'travelling' as a 'single particle', or a wave of single particles, it remains 'quantum information waves/undifferentiated potential' (Bindu), Consciousness.

with both being parts of the mind. The Mind is both a receiver and transmitter so I understand what you mean by thoughts and the mind being "essential stuff".

Interesting, though, being 'Mindful' is often being 'thoughtless' (Zen)!
There is only One Mind!
To whom to transmit, whom to receive except Self!? *__-

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

edit on 13-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Light is an awareness..

Light is a Brotherhood..

Light is a perfect conception of everything...

And in light is the everything of the Awe...
which is God and the Soul!@

God Given Talent is always required to Fulfill the Roles of both spirit and being..and all of Life..Which is a Miracle..because of

The (xo) Common Fuzz, or Thread which is interlaced and Bosoming Bread...Born of Yeast and Fruitful Startling.. The Star itself is a shine to those who are Fuzzy.. Quintessential Awe...In the Good Governing of the Government..which is a Seat and Penchant Post at a sublime retailer..or otherwise Diamond Warehouse Salesman

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join