It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Just Given Jihadis a Thousand Reasons to Stage Fake Flag Operations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have to agree that our cruise missile attack in Syria has given the Jihadist the leeway to create more mayhem and blame it on the Assad regime or the Russians. Just something to consider when listening to all the so called warmongers an regime change proponents.
www.infowars.com...

Former British Ambassador to Syria, Peter Ford, told the BBC on Friday chemical weapons are now “more likely” to be used in Syria because jihadis know a “fake flag” attack will trigger the US to attack Assad.

“It’s not going to end here … because Trump has just given the jihadis a thousand reasons to stage fake flag operations,” Ford said. “Seeing how successful and how easy it is with a gullible media to provoke the West into intemperate reactions.”

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sadly, this is completely true.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yea i know. Id be false flaggin the crap out of syria if i was daesh. Let trump do all the fighting for them.

It wouldnt be that hard considering msm is gonna yell assad did it

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Yea i know. Id be false flaggin the crap out of syria if i was daesh. Let trump do all the fighting for them.

It wouldnt be that hard considering msm is gonna yell assad did it

Yep since our regime change Jihadist do not have cruise missiles (yet) or an airforce let uncle scamie do the heavy hitting !

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sadly, this is completely true.

Is that the conspiracy crowd abandoning trump I smell?!?!!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
When have idiots ever needed a reason?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
But ... but ... what if we just started tearing everyone a new a-hole over there and drove them into Iran as refugees?

link   
Jihadists don't fake attacks. They just attack.

link   
Space for rent...
edit on 4102017 by Sillyolme because: Double post

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
At least 57 reasons, at over a million bucks each and I think the airfield is still usable, let's just hope that they investigate any new attacks before we bomb anything again, and of course we have to call them and let them know that it's coming.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
But ... but ... what if we just started tearing everyone a new a-hole over there and drove them into Iran as refugees?

They would probably be shot at the border after they were sorted by age and sex appeal ?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

......Just so we are clear, you'd be saying exactly the same thing if President H. Clinton would have done the same and more, right? Just checking

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A pretty good take on the situation
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

......Just so we are clear, you'd be saying exactly the same thing if President H. Clinton would have done the same and more, right? Just checking

This is exactly what Clinton wanted as she said bomb the airfields ....Still waiting on her no fly zone to become policy

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately jihadists don't need an excuse to jihad.

It is just like the test to determine if one is a witch. The suspected witch was bound and thrown into the lake. If they drowned it was determined that they were not a witch. However if they loosen their binding and floated to the surface they were deemed a witch and burned at the stake. Either way for the accused death was certain.

Jihadists have been indoctrinated in the way of jihad since they were 5 yrs old. No excuse is required. Like the test for a witch, jihadists will jihad regardless of your actions.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Jihadis do what they do, and what they do is kill innocent people in the name of Islam.

Trump did not give those sub-human terrorists a single reason to do anything.

Terrorists, and the belief system that leads to terrorism should be exterminated.

edit on 2017-04-10T20:23:55-05:002201710America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: terrorists suck goats

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Snarl

They would probably be shot at the border after they were sorted by age and sex appeal ?

This guy Peter Ford ... he likes Pandora's Box and Schrödinger's Cat analogies ... plus, they interviewed him on the BBC.

I don't see Trump's missile attack as anything other than a strategic blunder. If Trump was putting on a show for Xi Jinping ... then okay. I don't see how it can be much of a platform for future false flags. Gimme an example.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

yes, but if isis can get trump to strike more of assads forces.... well.... that would just be plain smart

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well, I now know the answer to the question, "What is worse than a cowardly terrorist"?

A cowardly terrorist who would kill their own people in order to get the US to attack the cowardly terrorists enemies.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
At least 57 reasons, at over a million bucks each and I think the airfield is still usable, let's just hope that they investigate any new attacks before we bomb anything again, and of course we have to call them and let them know that it's coming.

The Russians rebuilt it for em . Assad has to be able to gas his own people (who disagree with him) to enable him to remain in power. Which Putin cant afford not to help
Vicious cycle

edit on 4/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join