It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountain Monsters captured a Full Bodied Apparition and they dont even know it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I know your pain LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

LMAO!!!! DYING......
That made my day!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Tried cleaning it up a little. All I can see is the full-body apparition of Jack Squat.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Really hard to say with dark footage like that. Sometimes, when taking video in a dark area, it can seem as though something is there, in the darker patches, when there isn't anything there. I have done this, and watched the video screen seem to show something, while the eye showed nothing at all, and no hint even than anything was there. Just something about how the camera processes the lack of light, I believe. Could easily be the case with your pic.

Now, to be fair, not the clearest pic, as you said, so hard to say! Didn't watch that episode (though they can be entertaining), so it's possible there is more there than we can see in what's posted. Posible they captured what my dad would call a "shade".

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That's nuthin, you pecker necks....russell the one eyed love muscle

But on YouTube....bear grylls has a video of him in the woods and a 14 foot tall demon is walking around him and his crew.....just avoiding him barely....
But it's all caught on a remote set camera.....and the demon or alien looks right into the cam one time showing it's shiny face as it walks moving limbs out of the way.....
edit on 22-4-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join