It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse of the Worst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think we can include youtube as a television topic.

Here's an interesting one: The youtube channel RedLetterMedia seems to have drawn attention to some celebrities briefly before their deaths; in some cases, within only a matter of days.

For anyone not familiar with the format of this channel--it's mostly about watching corny B movies and ripping on them.

In addition to the ones they themselves pointed out in their latest video, I seem to remember some comments about Carrie Fisher they made just prior to her death. It was likely to happen what with all the attention Star Wars has been receiving lately. But mostly they talk about very obscure movies most of us have never seen or heard of.

Perhaps it's just the probable nature of people who habitually watch and provide commentary for films. I still think it's quite an interesting phenomenon, even if meant to be viewed as a funny coincidence.

I have a similar curse as well. I have had a handful of teachers die less than 6 months after being in their classes

Do you believe in curses? Do you believe in omens? Do you believe in the influence of collective unconscious? Or is it all just randomness and chaos?

I have a huge interest in Hollywood related folk tales and legends. I once posted a thread relating to 'Atuk,' a supposedly cursed screenplay.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you know of any other folk tales, legends, or curses relating to film, television, or Hollywood, I'd love to hear about them!

edit on 10-4-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

If you know of any other folk tales, legends, or curses relating to film, television, or Hollywood, I'd love to hear about them!

Ted McGinley

new topics

join