It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechnya Opens Concentration Camp For Homosexuals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
How progressive and peaceful of these muslims.

If it's in the infallibke quran it cannot be questioned.

Not in the Quran . In some of the various modern Hadiths
But yes. I agree with my exception above.

And since you are not a hypocrit, you also feel the same about the millions of gay loathing Christians in the USA and the rest of the world. Right?

Dont bother answering..

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

How do you feel about the millions of american Christians, including some recent political figures in the presidential race , that feel the same about gays?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

How do you feel about the millions of american Christians, including some recent political figures in the presidential race , that feel the same about gays?

The elephant in the room.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

And since you are not a hypocrit, you also feel the same about the millions of gay loathing Christians in the USA and the rest of the world. Right?

Dont bother answering..

WTF ?
I have no clue as to what you are saying .Neither do you . Which is even worse.
So , explain quickly or feel the Wrath Of Goth

edit on 4/11/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Don't bother answering..

Can you point me to a gay concetration camp in America?

Don't bother answering.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So their idea means nothing and is harmless?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Oh to add:
What is Moral Majority?
What is conversion therapy?

And that's just two examples.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Don't bother answering..

Don't bother answering.

Sorry...what is your point? Because they dont exist. The stigma, hatred, loathing many Americans attach to homosexuality is not important? The fact that presidential candidates in 2016 still believe being gay is a sickness/choice is not important?

Here's an idea, before you throw stones, sort your own f*king country out. And for those non Americans, I assure you that same sentiment is prevalent in many Christians in your county.

But no...easier to join Muslim bashing ATS train... Choo chooo! All aboard
edit on 11-4-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Oh to add:
What is Moral Majority?
What is conversion therapy?

And that's just two examples.

Dont forget the many recent presidential candidates who think being gay is a choice or a sickness...and these idiots were running for office...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Dont bother answering..

WTF ?
I have no clue as to what you are saying .
So , explain quickly or feel the Wrath Of Goth

Which word didn't you understand?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I don't like gay people, (i choose to steer clear of them)but that is not right at all. Hate me for that comment but I have very valid reasons.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I am sure you do. I've talked with a few people who had a "valid reason" for hating them. Just like how some people have a "valid reason" for hating all priests.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I am sure you do. I've talked with a few people who had a "valid reason" for hating them. Just like how some people have a "valid reason" for hating all priests.

There is no "valid reason" that exists to hate all gays. Oh..yes there is, homophobia and intolerance.

Unless you were held captive by gays for years and forced to watch every episode of sex and the city..I'd accept that reason too.

But seriously, one has to be pretty close minded to tar millions with the same brush for the alleged actions of a few.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yep,taken on board. Thanks for that. I haven't been molested by a priest,but have been by 2 male homosexuals, so there's one reason. Must have been my fault I suppose.
And I didn't say I hate all gay people,I just choose not to associate with any,big deal,lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
All right some background on Chechnya: It used to be part of Russia until it split into its own Republic, it is 95% Islam because the republic converted to Islam somewhere between the 16th and 19th centuries.

This must be where those terrorists come from that keep on pestering Russia... also one of the Boston Marathon Bombers.

Also, because they are from Europe, they look white, not Arabic, even though they have been Muslim for centuries.

This is the President, Romzan Kadyrov.
edit on 11amTue, 11 Apr 2017 05:36:13 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
All right some background on Chechnya: It used to be part of Russia until it split into its own Republic, it is 95% Islam because the republic converted to Islam somewhere between the 16th and 19th centuries.

This must be where those terrorists come from that keep on pestering Russia... also one of the Boston Marathon Bombers.

Also, because they are from Europe, they look white, not Arabic, even though they have been Muslim for centuries.

Thank you for that in depth insight into Chechnya.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Thanks, I must be racist, but I was confused because it is kind of weird to me that Chechans are part of Russia and white, yet seem to be very devout Sunnis. So I had to research it more.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

There is no "valid reason" that exists to hate all gays. Oh..yes there is, homophobia and intolerance.

Unless you were held captive by gays for years and forced to watch every episode of sex and the city..I'd accept that reason too.

But seriously, one has to be pretty close minded to tar millions with the same brush for the alleged actions of a few.

Another valid reasons "the Quran DEMANDS it in more than three dozen passages". And ALL Muslims follow the Quran.

Nazism is not tolerated because of its hate and intolerance. Why is Islam not treated the same?
Is it because you're a racist bigot who hates white groups but defends non white groups who spout WORSE hate?
Or is it an IQ thing?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
"Oh but, but, white people do it to so we have to ALLOW non whites to do it"

Weak argument. Islam is disgusting and should not be tolerated in ANY society, like the kkk.
Same goes for ALL religion and all hate groups, like islam, which is FAAAAAAAR worse than the kkk or nazism.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
"Who to defend? Gays or Muslims? Because it's IMPOSSIBLE to defend both"

Libs heads explode

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join