It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict North Korea Starts WW3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The thing is, it *wasn't* my prediction. I saw this on a video about 6 years ago when I knew nothing about geopolitics, and it always stuck with me, as something akin to a brain worm that just sat in my noggin rattling around.

With all of this craziness now, it's looking like they were correct. Remote viewing is outside of time so they can't really say when, just where.

Now just about anybody can predict with maybe 50% certainty that NK may just hit that button because Lil' Kim had a really bad day and got tired of being made fun of. Back then, though.....didn't look too probable.

I also added my nuke dream thread from years ago because either we are all secretly terrified, or we are all picking up on something so dreadful coming at us that it is impossible to ignore.

My point is simple: North Korea was picked up on, long ago, as the source of the world going to hell in a handbasket. The rest of us only picked up on the hell.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

It is ok...We ARE about to Radioactively BBQ a fat little Korean when he pulls his stunts. It will escalate rapidly, to our response of slinging cock all over the Pacific Rim. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Fair enough. Your thoughts are as valid as mine, although I find your viewpoint to be most likely from the video game generation. Even one nuke, that kills maybe 10,000 people at the most, is still a really bad thing. You think that's funny? It gives me a sense of dread that perhaps one of our military bases gets turned to glass, and it doesn't matter who delivers it.....a little guy with an inferiority complex, or a big superpower who wants to make a point and considers all those lives to be worth the shock value.

I used to have a bumper sticker on my car, probably when you were not even born yet: One Nuclear Bomb Can Ruin Your Whole Day.

Yeah, isn't that a scream?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Yes, but you must do it whilst shamefully pleasuring yourself with a handful of Broken Glass and Elk Tears.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DickBrisket

It is ok...We ARE about to Radioactively BBQ a fat little Korean when he pulls his stunts. It will escalate rapidly, to our response of slinging cock all over the Pacific Rim. Cheers!

Yup. Very succinctly put!

(post by DickBrisket removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

keep em coming fission( i mean the prediction threads). These are my favs. Not old timey nostradomis stuff. I find member predictions much more enjoyable. Always entertaining

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is zero point to prep to survive a nuclear or or indeed in some cases a natural ELE as eventually over time, the unmaintained nuclear power stations would go into meltdown, and any survivor would die anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I agree with you. Member predictions and dream threads are an opportunity to get to know members better.

Keep 'em up FissionSurplus

Des

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Your thoughts are as valid as mine, although I find your viewpoint to be most likely from the video game generation.

Someone just got me all totally wrong
Ever heard what the word "Assume" does to ya ?

edit on 4/10/17 by Gothmog because: not woth it , really .

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
There is zero point to prep to survive a nuclear or or indeed in some cases a natural ELE as eventually over time, the unmaintained nuclear power stations would go into meltdown, and any survivor would die anyway.

We have purposely chosen an area to optimize our chances of survival in the event of a large disaster, man made or natural.

Prepping is a way of life where we live.

Des

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Problem with your OP as I see it is even if NK somehow got a nuke to bypass our missile defense systems and it blew up Seattle or SF(where I live) or LA, you're taking an enormous leap to the end of the world type scenarios.

You're acting like NK is going to set of 20 tactical nukes all across the country while we simultaneously get invaded across the southern border.
edit on 10-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ah. Much better. Can you elaborate on your experiences? My only experience is from a kiddo of mine stationed in Japan who complained about the nuke drills due to the close proximity of North Korea, and how this kid said the suits were old, moldy and rubbery, and the smell of the outside was obvious, so it was a joke.....no protection at all for the military. It was a combo nuke / chemical attack drill that was required once a month.

I am always interested in the opinion of those who worked in the nuclear aspects of the military. I know a few, but knowledge is always good. One thing I've noticed is that they don't take nukes seriously, other than acknowledging that they can explode.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

If you had watched the video in the OP all the way through, you wouldn't have written what you did.

The video does cover a dream scenario which I can totally see happening: North Korea nukes Seoul. South Korea manages to lob a few at NK and annihilates it. China waits a few days and then goes nuclear on the United States. It was a multi-country operation against the US, including China, Russia, Iran, and also Mexico surges in from south of the border because they're pissed. The person saw a coordinated effort from these countries invading the US after there are quite a few nukes exchanged.

This is a plausible scenario, IMO. One that I would hate to see, but the world gets crazier by the day.

Other predictions from the dreamer: Our Navy is not allowed to port anywhere. The UK is a smoking island. Israel sees what happens and launches immediate nukes from Egypt all the way to Syria and Iran. Israel is the only country who allows our ships to port there. Things fall apart in short order.

China, assisted by Indonesia, invades southward into Australia and New Zealand, invades and takes over.

It really was a trip.....is it true? I don't know. I tried to keep it simple, but hoped the people reading this would take the time to watch the video. Not everybody can, but that's where my statements are coming from.

edit on 10-4-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I don't watch linked vids. I go off what the OP has summarized. The OP's responsibility is to summarize the info they're presenting. Therefor my response is 100% accurate to your OP.
edit on 10-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Oddly enough, I think NK is only a trigger. By itself, it means nothing among the superpowers of the world. I look at it as the first domino in a line of them.

Why would China attack their best customer? If China and Russia went at it Russia would lose..150 mil to 1.5 bil... China might see it as a win win if they took Russia and reduced their population in the process.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The Cold War was a game
The Kremlin - The people of the US hate us and want to destroy us
Washington - The people of Russia hate us and want to destroy us.
Russia would send their Bear bombers to just a wingtip outside US airspace
US response would be to have the BUFFs circle just outside Russia airspace
Over and over again

Over the years , this game became stale. No plot and only one ending
Thus SALT and disarmament talks

But then you have the "Stone Age Bass-Ackwards"countries like Iran and NK trying to join the game on their ancient calculators. Doesnt meet the Required System Requirements much less the Recommended Requirements
The world is moving on to electronic , geo-political , trade and other types of modern warfare.
What good is having nukes if the other countries can hack their control systems ? (i.e. the Stutz virus and the Iran research system)
Just my thoughts as you requested.
But I got ta hand it to ya . You got the gamer part spot on
40 years of PC gaming and over 600 games later and still going strong.
"The only way to win is not to play The Game. How bout a game of chess instead"
Peace

edit on 4/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
you guys are making it harder on yourselves. when the sirens sound, drive to Mexico.

once Russia and China and other countries figure out the US population moved to Mexico or Canada, they'll have no more nukes. that will be our chance to send Jesus (bombs) to them.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

NEVER Going to Happen . I Survived the Cold War back when M.A.D. was Assured in the Event of a Nuclear Confrontation . Today , ICBM Delivery of Nuclear Weapons , or Heavy Bombers , Unless they were a Massive amount of Launches , would be Detected and Destroyed Before they were even half way to their Targets . After that , the Country that Launched them would be Fair Game for Destruction if So Desired . That Capability is what has Kept the Peace these last 30 Years .
edit on 10-4-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When they remote viewed Fat Kim, they got a shock since they were seeing the face of his dark spirit.

Fat Kim is very easily provoked as well, especially when he looks at his own reflection in the mirror every morning.

Don't worry Kim! We have what the doctor ordered for you! A nice fused ball of plutonium coming your way! The USA is going to contribute to your nuclear program!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join