It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict North Korea Starts WW3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: FissionSurplus

It is one thing to consider what remote viewing results indicate. It is entirely another matter to start mixing in personal dreams or request dreams of others to support your case.

Going entirely with remote viewing results is bad enough and depends almost entirely on what is "bad enough" from who does the remote viewing. If it comes from someone that has a following of RVers that consistently predicts bad things happening, then be wary, very wary.

I have no 'case'. It is a statement on remote viewers, also dreams of others, regarding nuclear war.

This isn't court. If it doesn't happen, nobody will be happier than I. This is going into strange rabbit holes. If anything, it helps to be prepared just in case things get ugly.

The entire series of remote viewing up to and including the "kill shot" are too depressing. I am simply pointing out that remote viewers (and dreamers, who also see ahead, but are not directing their thoughts) have predicted this as early as (I believe 2010).

You are free to avoid this rabbit hole and continue on your merry way, but don't confuse sharing with 'making a case'.

You cannot make a case over something that hasn't happened yet, or may never happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Let me get farther out there as the crazy hermit walking the perimeter with a "THE END IS NEAR" sign. ATS hates this guy, but to see him go ballistic (pun fully intended) is a direct poke in the face to those who are asleep.

Alex Jones loses it. There is nothing he rants about in this video I disagree with. Go on with yer bad self, you'd make a heck of an alarm clock! At the very least, the entertainment value (and volume) are way up there.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Don't sweat it FissionSurplus. The only people who have anything to worry about from North Korea are the residents of Seoul.

If the Chinese get froggy, the payload of one of our subs can end the Chinese nuclear threat in less time than they can receive and act on launch orders.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm beginning to wonder how much he gets paid to spread the fear mongering and disinfo. This guy is unbelievable and now they use him as a distraction from all the PG stuff. Bought and paid for. F#ck this guy.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm beginning to wonder how much he gets paid to spread the fear mongering and disinfo.

I have no idea what was up with the video quality on that clip. Almost made me nauseous. Him acting like a twit is one thing. Silly camera work is putting more distance between us.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Don't sweat it FissionSurplus. The only people who have anything to worry about from North Korea are the residents of Seoul.

If the Chinese get froggy, the payload of one of our subs can end the Chinese nuclear threat in less time than they can receive and act on launch orders.

I guess my concern is our large military presence, complete with families, who live on bases around Seoul, because I have family in the military. I know, they signed up for it, and their families know that NK is an issue. Because if thousands, if not tens of thousands, of our military and their families get scorched, Americans will be screaming for blood and revenge.

We have some amazing capabilities with our subs and warships, 'tis true. Amazing stuff. I hope it's enough.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm beginning to wonder how much he gets paid to spread the fear mongering and disinfo. This guy is unbelievable and now they use him as a distraction from all the PG stuff. Bought and paid for. F#ck this guy.

He cracks me up, with his choice of language, etc. Like I said, ATS hates him, and I knew it when I posted it. Still, behind the screaming, the insults, the red-faced bellicose anger, there are grains of truth in there that I wonder about...Why did Bannon get booted? Still not sure about that.

However, made me laugh, which I needed.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

When he freaks, he gets more views. It's just that simple. Personally, I think a lot of what he says is funny. On that note, Paul Joseph Watson is even funnier. Still, grains of truth in the rhetoric.

I grew up as a first generation American, so people getting worked up and talking loudly (or yelling forcefully), and using their hands to emphasize stuff, is something I'm used to. Eastern Europeans lose their &%*# fast and they are not shy about saying how they feel. Pretty sure that's why I'm partially deaf now.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I know it's hard to be rational when all this adrenaline is coursing through your veins but i guarantee you nothing is gonna happen. Everything will be fine.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

There are roughly 120,000 people in South Korea that fall directly under the concern of the US. Yes ... revenge would be a good term for what would happen in that region if North Korea fouled up.

Unfortunately, they really do have a madman at the helm. Fortunately, almost the entire military force of the North Koreans can be rendered ineffective in a very very short time. I'm pretty sure the plan now includes a surgical first-strike to eliminate the North Korean nuclear program (and possibly on their strategic delivery capabilities as well).

If the North Koreans get to strike first ... If they have their forces ready to roll south after they expend their front-line artillery assets ... all bets are off. And, I'm pretty sure the Chinese would like to see this scenario go into play more than any other.

We all make this sound like North Korea is the antagonist. The North Koreans have nothing to gain here. The US has nothing to gain here. The South Koreans ... maybe. But ... The Chinese would love to 'absorb control' of the whole of the Korean Peninsula. China's last move on the board: Move a holding force up to the border. I don't even know whose move it is now.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I know it's hard to be rational when all this adrenaline is coursing through your veins but i guarantee you nothing is gonna happen. Everything will be fine.

I'm not irrational, but your "guarantee" most assuredly is. Is your hand on the nuclear button?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Do you think e.t. will sit by idly?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If it does come true, I hope my family and I are the first to go. The last thing I want to do is live underground watching my family struggling to survive. When the dust settles, think of the living hell you'll be facing above ground! Death will eventually come in the form of radioactive contamination, suicide, illness, starvation and survivors killing each other over food.

No thanks. Prepping to survive a hell on earth makes no sense to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Does anyone really thinks NK means much to China? Do they want NK as a consumer or the US? Think about it? In the end if NK went full retard SK would take a hit for a few days then the war would be over and the Koreas would be united.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The thing about remote viewers is that they would never understand or know about what it was they were viewing. They would never have a reference to the target.

So yeah, not buying it as a remote viewing.

Call it what it is man, your prediction.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Do you think e.t. will sit by idly?

Yes I do. We need a purge, badly. It has happened from time to time on this planet and I think the survivors would be the next step in our evolution....if you believe in that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I have been following world events with a horrific sense of dread. I remember over 6 years ago watching videos on remote viewers stating that they see North Korea starting a nuclear war which quickly escalates into World War 3.

hahahahaha . I had to get that out of my system first

With what ?
They use all their nukes to show the world they have em...
And their delivery systems seen to go haywire every time . They would be very lucky (winning the lottery lucky) not to destroy themselves.

Just my thoughts...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I completely understand your viewpoint. I have no underground area to hide in, and how many Twilight Zones have I watched in which they argued about nuclear shelters, and it was usually the women who stated that they didn't want to survive only to come up in a few years in a world that was destroyed.

Let me put it this way: It is only in the case of long term survival (even people from Japan (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) in 1945 survived) that I would think prepping would be a good idea. If I blow up immediately, I wouldn't know the difference. If I got burned and radiation sick, I would probably euthanize myself. If I survived and only saw the mushroom cloud from a distance (as is the most likely scenario in my location), I would want to be prepped.

People will survive. I certainly wouldn't want to die of thirst or hunger if I could have avoided it.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does anyone really thinks NK means much to China? Do they want NK as a consumer or the US? Think about it? In the end if NK went full retard SK would take a hit for a few days then the war would be over and the Koreas would be united.

Oddly enough, I think NK is only a trigger. By itself, it means nothing among the superpowers of the world. I look at it as the first domino in a line of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Whos to say they wouldnt select survivors?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join