It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict North Korea Starts WW3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
He did not say remote viewing...he said he has been having dreams...pizza and pickles will do that...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
He did not say remote viewing...he said he has been having dreams...pizza and pickles will do that...

One is a remote viewer, and several remote viewers have said the same thing: NK nukes SK first. In order to keep the title of this thread short, I said "remote viewers", which is true. If you watched the whole thing, you would see one guy with a dream, then the remote viewer Major Ed Dames, then another guy with a dream.

Splitting hairs. Whether you are in a REM dream state, or awake and getting your brain tuned into what may happen, to me, it's pretty much the same.

I expect a lot of responses such as yours. Tell that to the 18 pages of dreams posted on my much earlier thread, and all those people who posted on it, that pickles and pizza causes their often recurring dreams which make them quite upset.

To each their own. It would be great if that's all it is. The world is fine and safe and nobody is going to do anything stupid with these deadly weapons.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The remote viewing thing aside I guess that I don't understand why North Korea equates to WW 3. If the little chubby guy starts something then his country gets flamed. How then does WW3 start? China wouldn't care enough to join the war. All they care about is that they don't get over run with illegal aliens and they don't want the USA or its alley on their border. Sounds like China would be happy if they installed a more reasonable puppet.

Tell me why I'm wrong
edit on 10-4-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I want to share a dream I had, which explained (at least to me) why ESP often proves to be true.

We humans here in our dimension imagine time as linear. Hindsight is 20/20, we cannot see ahead as it has never happened yet.

In my dream, my ex-husband, now dead for 18 years, was sitting in my living room playing with my cats. I was shocked to see him and I asked him, "How can you be here if you are dead?"

He said, "In your dimension, I have been dead a long time. In my dimension, EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE, past, present, and future, so I can be here with you and still be dead. Understand?"

I woke up and pondered on that for a very long time. We were very close and used to discuss paranormal things quite a bit. He was murdered in his sleep by an ex-girlfriend who didn't want to break up, she'd rather shoot him and watch him suffer and die.

My point is........our minds are limited and our view is linear, but as quantum physics and psychics have proven, things are not laid out in a line at all.

It's all there, if you can get past the mind's limitations.

I have had dreams that were so dead on, and happened exactly as I dreamed them, that I was actually frightened. I never understood the ability until I had that dream.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. "

-Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

You know, the play in which the guy talks with his dead father?

edit on 10-4-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot
My personal feeling is that China is not only going to double-cross North Korea, but also the United States. There are many things here they would love to have, and we are not giving it up to them fast enough.

We owe them a lot of money, not to mention the fact that China can never be the world's biggest super power with the US standing in the way.

These are just some of my thoughts. One wouldn't imagine that a communist country has imperialistic ambitions, but who knows?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I remember that thread, was interesting. Also, remember "killshot" (Ed Dames)? That's supposedly supposed to happen after a nuclear event in the Koreas.

There were many threads on it, here's one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. It's not guessing winning lotto numbers. It's the rogue state that was screaming they are going to attack since years. I'm not claiming that remote viewing is bs but dreaming about NK attacking is really obvious thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
The remote viewing thing aside I guess that I don't understand why North Korea equates to WW 3. If the little chubby guy starts something then his country gets flamed. How then does WW3 start? China wouldn't care enough to join the war. All they care about is that they don't get over run with illegal aliens and they don't want the USA or its alley on their border. Sounds like China would be happy if they installed a more reasonable puppet.

Tell me why I'm wrong

China would be happy with a more reasonable puppet, but that is not likely what will go down. Nothing is that logical in war amongst superpowers.

From what I am reading China is moving 150k troops to the NK/China border. This after the syria BS which shows Trump is a cowboy not a diplomat. Also after the Chinese president met with Trump, and Trump likely talked about Lil Kim getting his # together.

We all know that china wants the norks as a buffer between themselves and the south, which is a US puppet.

So......are 150k chinese troops there to out Kim and replace him with somebody else, OR are they there to have his back against the US.

That is the million gun question right now as far as Im concerned.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

China does have imperialistic ambition's as well as a very racist sub culture, the sterilization of the Tibetan people's while at the same time shipping as many Han Chinese settlers into Tibet as they could is just one example of Ethnic cleansing perpetrated by them, there are many other's.

You are correct in your worries as well, if the US pushes ahead and is tricked by China into more strife with Russia and NK then it can only end bad, the US has a lot of nuclear weapon's but if they had to defend on both front's East and West against both Russia and Chinese nuclear ballistic missile's potentially launched under a ruse from NK then the counter strike will still cause less damage to the combined area of Russia and China, if this is done on a plan by them they may also be willing to sacrifice there current city's and infrastructure and China has actually been preparing for a long time for just such a strike to the extent that they have actually built entire city's that are are actually not major target's, have almost zero population but are ready for the mass of the Chinese population to move into them when there old city's are made radioactive wasteland's, these new city's have every amenity, factory's in place ready for there workforce to start in them, power and utility's, advanced comunication network's and massive road networks, all they are missing is the people to fill them.
www.theguardian.com...
Now you know why they built them, remember it is believed the Chinese invented chess, the art of war by Tsun Tsu should be read by all western leaders that deal with them and they have been playing politics a lot longer than the west so for any of our politician's to under estimate them would make that politician a fool that they could play as they wish.

They are perhaps the world's most dangerous super power and are only too happy to let Russia stir the hornet's nest for them, Russia would serve as a soak for much of the US missile deployment limiting the danger to themselves while they could then take on the weaker or indeed both the US and Russia as that may be there real intent.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The whole killshot thing makes this all worse, if you believe it. Not only will billions die and there is nuclear destruction and invasion.....but then we get a shot directly from the sun and then those that survived the nukes will get fried by the sun.

Double bummer. But yes, they say the North Korean nuke event is the thing that they are looking for as the sign that the kill shot is imminent.

Lordy. Smoke 'em if you got 'em, we're all going down.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. It's not guessing winning lotto numbers. It's the rogue state that was screaming they are going to attack since years. I'm not claiming that remote viewing is bs but dreaming about NK attacking is really obvious thing.

Back in 2012, it wasn't all that obvious as they were not considered a nuclear power of any merit at that time. To each their own. I would prefer not to believe it, it's much more fun to not worry about a thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: whywhynot
My personal feeling is that China is not only going to double-cross North Korea, but also the United States. There are many things here they would love to have, and we are not giving it up to them fast enough.

We owe them a lot of money, not to mention the fact that China can never be the world's biggest super power with the US standing in the way.

These are just some of my thoughts. One wouldn't imagine that a communist country has imperialistic ambitions, but who knows?

Not sure where you are going with that, however, if they launch and then we launch then China's debt is cancelled, their property in the USA is cancelled and no more Walmart to purchase anything.

Doubtful they want to go there.

BTW, your dreams are interesting.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If North Korea starts something, the result will be the end of North Korea, not a World War.
I doubt that even China will stand with NK if they do that.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

BINGO. Excellent assessment. The dragon has ambitions and they have had the patience to place their pieces on the chessboard in a way that they will have checkmate no matter what.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
If North Korea starts something, the result will be the end of North Korea, not a World War.
I doubt that even China will stand with NK if they do that.

As I have stated, China will doublecross them, wait for the radioactivity to calm down, and take over. My honest opinion is that Korea will be one of those civilizations that will hardly be remembered in 100 years.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Huh i had some recurring experiences over the years but nothing involved NK or WW3. Though i saw a war but it occured in modern times with zeppeline and weird sci-fi tech. It was always the same and never changed. Parallel dimension maybe. Well why the f#ck not. If it makes you feel better there will be no WW3 in our lifetime. Relax and live your life and quit worrying so much.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It is one thing to consider what remote viewing results indicate. It is entirely another matter to start mixing in personal dreams or request dreams of others to support your case.

Going entirely with remote viewing results is bad enough and depends almost entirely on what is "bad enough" from who does the remote viewing. If it comes from someone that has a following of RVers that consistently predicts bad things happening, then be wary, very wary.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
noone wants ww3, cause it would turn nuclear.... china/russia/us/nk might have asspricks politicians but they arent stupid enough to turn the only livable planet into a nuclear wasteland

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: deuceawesome

So......are 150k chinese troops there to out Kim and replace him with somebody else, OR are they there to have his back against the US.

That really IS the big question !
For North Korea to start WW3 all they would have to do is aim a small nuke at South Korea and fire. The US is bound by treaty to rush to South Korea's aid, and China is bound to North Korea in the same manner- which ultimately means the US and China going to war with each other- then the dominoes start to topple! Russia jumps in on the side of China and the EU jumps in mainly against Russia more than in aid of the US, and before you know it everyone is in the game. It wouldn't take long before somebody drops a big bomb, then there is retaliation, then we all get evaporated!

I think it more likely that China would have North Korea's back than double crossing them. Every time the US sends ships to back up South Korea when North Korea starts shooting off "test missiles" China starts building up troops and ships and the posturing begins. Something tells me they are looking for an excuse to make war with the US and Kim might just be the one to give it to them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join