It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. McMaster and things that make you go hmmmmm.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I feel like that little duck I used to hear about---waking up in a new world every day.

Thanks for an excellent thread.

It just seems that as we adjust to some "new" policy, we wake up to learn that it has changed. I just get really, really uneasy when pictures on a screen can influence military decisions. In this world of easily manipulated pixels and scams, I can't trust any pictures or videos. But it seems the military-industrial-petrochemical-pharmaceutical trans-nationalist bastards have won. I just can't accept all the excuses the Trumpsters are putting forth---look tough to the Chinese? That would make me laugh but for the fact that the Chinese still hold our debt....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

It just seems that as we adjust to some "new" policy, we wake up to learn that it has changed.

It sure does. And the constant rumors and gossip from unnamed sources doesn't help. It keeps everyone on edge, guessing, wondering, fearing, fighting... and on and on. I don't know if that's part of the plan or just a fortunate consequence for them, but the end result is the same.

I just get really, really uneasy when pictures on a screen can influence military decisions. In this world of easily manipulated pixels and scams, I can't trust any pictures or videos.

My daughter and I were just talking about the same exact thing... and that such decisions need to be made on facts and truth and there's no room for reasonable doubt -- or emotions -- when deciding to take lethal action. Especially an act of war. The babies we bombed were no less "beautiful" than the first babies harmed.

But it seems the military-industrial-petrochemical-pharmaceutical trans-nationalist bastards have won.

They haven't won the peace so they haven't won a damn thing! At least that's what I keep telling myself...

I just can't accept all the excuses the Trumpsters are putting forth---look tough to the Chinese? That would make me laugh but for the fact that the Chinese still hold our debt....

We sent a message all right. But it doesn't speak for me -- nor a lot of Americans!

I'm sickened by all of it. I remember when we had different values and aspirations. [ [ Big Sigh ] ]

<< 1   >>

join