It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hangar 18

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't think we are going to learn anything new regarding the Roswell event, not this far down the line...short of the alleged saucer and its occupants being wheeled out and dissected in front of a non-partisan, live audience.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: i82much
a reply to: dannylightning

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I did read that book, about 20 years ago I think. I remember being extremely interested by it and probably believing it all as fact. I'm not sure how my current mind/belief system would receive it at the moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
its my useless opinion that roswell was a usa aircraft project based on captured german scientists. It was covered up to throw people off the trail and fact that after the war the usa hired and gave amnesty to a bunch of nazis so we could secure the german technological advantage they had during the war for our own needs.

Imagine how hard it would be for the public to accept that we had forgiven certain nazis. Hired and sheltered them and gave them a bunch of taxpayer money to continue their aerospace work in the usa heartland.

You know what I'd believe this more than a UFO crash. I want to believe in aliens and I do to a certain degree. But earlier today I was searching about the Boscombe Down crash here in the U.K. back in the early 90s (I think). Was reading how the SAS were sent to secure the site and the aircraft was packed up and sent back to the states on a C-5 within a matter of days.

Then I read this thread and something went off in my head, what is Roswell was a crash of a new super duper plane or aircraft hat was being developed. It crashed and the officials in charge had to cover is up and make a story up

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
roswell is one ufo case that i like to ignore because i have no idea what happened that day,and yes apparently more than one ufo crashed

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

thats true acording to some sources during the 1940-1960 period there were an ufo crash wave on usa

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
its my useless opinion that roswell was a usa aircraft project based on captured german scientists. It was covered up to throw people off the trail and fact that after the war the usa hired and gave amnesty to a bunch of nazis so we could secure the german technological advantage they had during the war for our own needs.

Imagine how hard it would be for the public to accept that we had forgiven certain nazis. Hired and sheltered them and gave them a bunch of taxpayer money to continue their aerospace work in the usa heartland.

You know what I'd believe this more than a UFO crash. I want to believe in aliens and I do to a certain degree. But earlier today I was searching about the Boscombe Down crash here in the U.K. back in the early 90s (I think). Was reading how the SAS were sent to secure the site and the aircraft was packed up and sent back to the states on a C-5 within a matter of days.

Then I read this thread and something went off in my head, what is Roswell was a crash of a new super duper plane or aircraft hat was being developed. It crashed and the officials in charge had to cover is up and make a story up

I think that BASSPLYR has a valid theory. The Horten brothers were working on flying wings that could easily fit the description of the UFO sighting over Mt. Ranier in 1947. They were indeed Nazis and at lease one brother worked for the USAF Foreign Materials Command at Wright Patterson AFB. Also, another German scientist named Lippish worked to develop delta winged aircraft like the F-102 and F-106. He did develop the Me-163 while in Germany.

I feel sure that in 1947 that the appearance of a tailless aircraft or the debris from a crash would, indeed, look alien to people in 1947.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I agree with both of you guys.

Its common in many circles to have described the roswell vehicle as a crashed flying crescent or wing....just like the horton brothers. And considering the horton wing was originally intended to nuke or bomb the east coast of the usa if the nazis had more time to get their plans i order it would be even more reason to keep the aircraft or designs based on it away from the public eye.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yeah. its quite possible what ever crashed there was just some sort of secret aircraft made here on earth. even the thing i saw that seemed to be way to advanced to be made here, well its also possible that was some sort of thing made on earth as well. i would imagine we have much better technology than what the average person knows about but i doubt we have the kind it would have taken to build the flying craft i saw but who knows maybe we do.

as to a comment about the Nazi's, i would not be supersized if the government hired Nazi's to work for them so they could gain their technology, may it be the wright or wrong thing to do i could understand why they might have done it. the us government has done all kind of crazy and messed up stuff over the years.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The US did hire nazi scientists after the war, the worked at white Sands and it is very well documented that their research and development led the Saturn V rocket the took the US to the moon. One of which later became the head of NASA if memory serves me correctly. If not I am sure someone will correct me on that

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Came in here thinking the thread was about the movie hanger 18.
Don't meant to derail the thread.
But feel the OP or anyone here who hasn't seen this movie yet, might find it interesting.

edit on 10-4-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Wasn't the " Roswell UFO " smashed into small debris ?

How then could there have been a " Ship " ?

There are rumours of there being more than 1 crash.

Well if more than one UFO crashed i don't think much to alien technology.

Omg, so funny. I actually laughed.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Ahh an old movie but one that most of us will remember seeing on TV back in the 80's, here is a higher definition youtube of it.

Not directly on topic but you would probably like the original moon trap as well.

Back on topic I do believe something that was not either from our world or perhaps not our dimension did indeed crash near Roswell new mexico, perhaps there was a collision between two craft and if the MJ12 autopsy document is to be believed then there was more than one type of occupant, one type appeared human like and the other also humanoid had a blood that was more like chlorophyll so perhaps copper based.
The object on Rancher Mat Brasil's farm sounded to be more or less intact but with a gaping hole in one side, the pieces from the Jessy Marcell account could have been from the damage debris or perhaps even another craft that collided with the first, indeed if they were both watching humanity with concern at our development of the nuclear weapon and the potential we would go the way so many have before us and simply destroy ourselves then they may both have been unaware of one another's presence with whatever passed for stealth in there technology masking them not only from our primitive radar of the time but from one another and while it is like hitting a needle in a haystack they could then have collided or there craft could have interfered with one another in a deleterious manner leading to there downing.

edit on 10-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: deuceawesome

Darn, the video you posted is blocked in my Country.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Its as esoteric as the Beatles Octopus Garden..
There is some visual aid in Munich but we don't want to get into all of that..

Lyrics Welcome to our fortress tall Take some time to show you around Impossible to break these walls For you see the STeel is much too STrong Computer banks to rule the world Instruments to sight the stars Possibly I've seen to much Hangar 18 I know too much Foreign life forms inventory Suspended state of cryogenics Selective amnesia's the story Believed foretold but who'd suspect The military Intelligence Two words combined that can't make sense Possibly I've seen to much Hangar 18 I know too much

I tried a search for "Hangar 18" with "Janet flights" and Carnegie Mellon University but came up with nothing tonight.

edit on 10-4-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dannylightning
a reply to: Aliensun

i dont know why the government would hide it from us

Basically, to avoid mass panic while they try to understand who are the visitors and what the want. Of course, after some decades after Roswell, we already know what they wanted in first place.

They started to abduct human beings all over the place and will use genetic material to build a hybrid race. The ultimate goal was to make human-looking hybrids, thing they already achieved some time ago, with infiltration purposes. As a matter of fact, many of those hybrid beings are already living between us.

The government cannot do # about it, and won't do # about it either. Maybe, just maybe, some sort of arrangement was performed, but that's just speculation .

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Wasn't the " Roswell UFO " smashed into small debris ?

How then could there have been a " Ship " ?

The idea there was just debris is their version of the story. Collective accounts have determined that there was a craft taken from the crash site and two occupants were found still living while the rest were not. Those 'beings' have supposedly been helping the US create some of the more out of this world technology ever since. Their craft was supposed made of a metal aluminium type material and could be moved by a hand even though it was quite large.

Collective stories from ex workers of such bases of Area 51 and S4 start to correlate and the idea that nothing was found is the hoax.

One cleared member was supposedly given the answer to anti gravity back in the 80's.

I would deem what the OP said here and his friends uncle I imagine really does not want to clarify what is there because it is in fact aliens that would probably scare the living sh*t out of most people.

Its fun and games in movies until those movie ideas become true........
edit on 10-4-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Im thinking balloon or aliens, it took way too long to recover. Any crash involving the military, they are on top of it immediately.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
if it were just a balloon i doubt they would have transported it half way across the country to a air force base. seems like it must have been something pretty significant for that kind of treatment.

i did hear there was a living lifeforms retrieved from the crash and taken to the wright Patterson as well. i only though there was one crashed there craft tho.

the hangar 18 movie seems pretty bad lol. ill finish watching it.

we did tell my friends uncle if there is actual aliens we would like to know that they exist, i told him i already think they exist but it would be cool to know for sure. they probably dont let those guys talk about that kind of thing freely so he may not want to say anything for that reason. or maybe he has no idea what is in there and just said that for fun.. its hard to say.

i dont know if the public would really freak out these days, some people would but i think most people would be ok with it. most people i know seem to think its at least probable that aliens exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join