It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Putin Trump chemical attack conspiracy theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I know you are making a valid point. Of course, I too hoped that Mr. Trump would "come toward the middle" after he was elected, if for no other reason than that he is the President of ALL Americans, not just those that voted for him.

A moderating note in his extremist rhetoric (in my opinion) from the campaign trail would have been (and still would be) welcome. Sadly, one of the first things he did was the most ... egregious ... cancelling protections for Trans* kids in bathrooms. I mean ... come on.

Anyway, I'm not set against any expanding of Mr. Trump's awareness or beliefs. But nonintervention in Syria was just BASIC to his whole platform. And what has he (or we) gained by it? Alteration in the press cycles?

Pfft.

Russia isn't going to (and can't afford to) abandon Syria or Assad. The Russians know that we are spread across the entire planet militarily, that our vital systems are aging, and that the American people are tired of war.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Which is why Nicaragua is so important to them and should be watched by us.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gryphon66

Which is why Nicaragua is so important to them and should be watched by us.

I'll take your word for it and do some research.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: nwtrucker

Why?
It's not FOX?

That's just more trump parroting.
The trump echo.
fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news

Actually, I trust 'Fox' so little more than the others, it becomes semantics. Same advertisers...

In this case, ANY MSM that comes out with 'theories' is likely to be Bull. MSNBC is only a front runner. Nothing special good or bad in comparison the rest. JMO, though.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I still have folders full of information on the server issue sweetheart. My fingers were never in my ears.
Don't even go there you have no idea who I am or who you're dealing with. I proved my point over and over again and oh hey ho she's not in jail today nor is she being investigated so....looks like I'm right...once again.
I love being right.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Congratulations.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I still have folders full of information on the server issue sweetheart. My fingers were never in my ears.
Don't even go there you have no idea who I am or who you're dealing with. I proved my point over and over again and oh hey ho she's not in jail today nor is she being investigated so....looks like I'm right...once again.
I love being right.

You haven't proved anything other than you can spread propaganda on a website. Hillary violated handling procedures for classified information over and over. To deny that shows your ignorance or just plain old stupidity. Most likely a little of both.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So I just saw this on tv. Trump white house statement:
Hitler didn't sink to the level of Bashar Al Assad and use chemicals against his people.

Oh Mr trump you really should have paid attention in history class it would have made you a much better president.

Tell that to the six million Jews that went to the gas chamber. Yes even beautiful little babies.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Start a thread. I've already made enough off topic posts in this one.
PM me when you do.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

I love being right.

You haven't proved anything other than you can spread propaganda on a website. Hillary violated handling procedures for classified information over and over. To deny that shows your ignorance or just plain old stupidity. Most likely a little of both.

But the same handling procedures that were very new and also broken by just about every politician we know...

Colin Powell did..

The bushs did..

As well as countless others..

Is hillary corrupt?? Absolutely!!

Is she uniquely corrupt in relation to every other politician in office???

Not even close..
edit on 11-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Start a thread. I've already made enough off topic posts in this one.
PM me when you do.

I have no interest in making a thread about it. The facts are already there and threads on that topic have already been posted numerous times. The only reason I even replied to your post was to fight the propaganda you are spreading. The misinformation on this site is at an all-time high in the 10 years I've been visiting this site and tired of people like yourself ruining that great reputation ATS once had.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I love being right.

But the same handling procedures that were very new and also broken by just about every politician we know...

Colin Powell did..

The bushs did..

As well as countless others..

Is hillary corrupt?? Absolutely!!

Is she uniquely corrupt in relation to every other politician in office???

Not even close..

You may be right. Could you please share some of the examples you are thinking of though. I have no sympathy for politicians left/right. I honestly feel no politician has went to the lengths Hillary did to skirt the laws though.

She hired a private IT guy to setup an illegal server.
Destroyed evidence that was summoned to court.
Played the I didn't know card on very basic handling procedures.
Caught in lie after lie during the investigation.
Used a personal email account to distribute classified information.
Blamed deleting all those emails on her daughter to save face.
Numerous people without the proper clearance had access to that email account as well.

This doesn't even touch on the election rigging, collusion with the MSM, Pay-to-Play, and her terrible foreign policy thats caused civil wars in 2 different countries while SoS.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So you prefer the guy who has launched over fifty missiles and dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb ever?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So you prefer the guy who has launched over fifty missiles and dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb ever?

Over Hillary? Yes

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Over Hillary? Yes

But it has nothing to do with gender, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So the theory is Putin tells SAA to use chemical weapons attack on Khan Shaykun. Trump pretends to get mad. Trump attacks some unimportant things at Shayrat AB. To prove there is no Trump Russia collusion theory. I don't think this is a good theory.

Why? It explains everything.

There is no evidence of Trump Russia collusion so why would Trump be worried about the Trump Russia collusion theory in the first place?

Because if it is true, he would be worried enough about it to start WW3

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join