It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Putin Trump chemical attack conspiracy theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So the theory is Putin tells SAA to use chemical weapons attack on Khan Shaykun. Trump pretends to get mad. Trump attacks some unimportant things at Shayrat AB. To prove there is no Trump Russia collusion theory. I don't think this is a good theory. There is no evidence of Trump Russia collusion so why would Trump be worried about the Trump Russia collusion theory in the first place? I think, at the most, this was an SAA test to test Trump's response after Trump said Assad will stay.

link
edit on 10-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

We do not yet know whether there was collusion; the facts are not yet in. The Syrian government claims they accidentally hit a rebel chemical storage facility. How many times has the Syrian army been attacked by chemical weapons? Never? Then how likely is it the rebels have them? Trump's response was to notify Russia of the incoming attack, then targeted the missiles in such a way that the airfield was left operational. Supposedly twenty Syrian planes were destroyed, but all we have are aerial photographs from a drone. For all we know, the "jets" were just hulks that were being cannibalized for parts.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

this is an SAA test

I was told there would be no math.....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

MSNBC? Well, that's one theory we can put to bed....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nothing in today's world that finds nothing in 9 months will ever find anything. There is no audio recording. There is no photo recording. There is no video recording. There is no text recording. The only way left to find something is testimony of Trump and / or Putin under oath. And we all know that will never happen. Ergo, even if the investigation goes on for another 8 years, absolutely nothing will come of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So the theory is Putin tells SAA to use chemical weapons attack on Khan Shaken.

The Washington Post, fake news central.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well, it is a theory, although it is a little out there. My point of view is that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election and when the time comes for his alliance to not be useful to him anymore, he will send Putin under the bus (if possible).

So he took opportunistic military action to show that he was serious about Syria "crossing the line." It was retaliation on the airport that allegedly launched the chemical weapons attack. It is true it doesn't seem to have done much damage.

Russia has a history of putting HEAVY spin on stories like this to try and undermine faith in the Western media, that could be what it going on with the conspiracy theories that it was a rebel chemical weapons facility.
edit on 10amMon, 10 Apr 2017 07:19:11 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Nothing in today's world that finds nothing in 9 months will ever find anything. There is no audio recording. There is no photo recording. There is no video recording. There is no text recording. The only way left to find something is testimony of Trump and / or Putin under oath. And we all know that will never happen. Ergo, even if the investigation goes on for another 8 years, absolutely nothing will come of it.

So you have unlimited access to all the surveillance tapes? No? Then you cannot make that statement. As I said, all we know is that no-one has been charged yet. The investigations are ongoing.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No, that would be the Kremlin. "We may never know the truth." They have already started on this one.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So the theory is Putin tells SAA to use chemical weapons attack on Khan Shaykun. Trump pretends to get mad. Trump attacks some unimportant things at Shayrat AB. To prove there is no Trump Russia collusion theory. I don't think this is a good theory. There is no evidence of Trump Russia collusion so why would Trump be worried about the Trump Russia collusion theory in the first place? I think, at the most, this was an SAA test to test Trump's response after Trump said Assad will stay.

link

Mmmm, no evidence?!?!

Maybe no smoking gun such as an actual tape of a meeting where they agreed to collude...

But I think "no evidence" is WAY under playing it...

1) there has been an FBI investigation since July.

2 ) so far 2 VERY high campaign staffers have been fired by trump because the press reported they were involved with Russia.

3) 2 people have had to recuse themselves from trumps investigation for lying and Scemeing to protect trump.

4 ) the only change Trump made to the GOP platform was to remove the gops willingness to use military force in Ukraine..

5) Flynn was a forien agent of turkey, a Russian puppet state, which the trump administration knew , but he didn't get fired for that, he gets fired for lying to pence.. supposedly.

6) the FBI says Russia hacked the DNC and then roger stone and other trump people knew about the hack/leak before wiki leaks released them..and Wikileaks said they didn't tell stone...

7) Flynn tells Russian ambassador trump will lift sanctions put in place as retaliation for the dnc hack.

8) according to the fbi , carter page has been "turned" by Russian intelligence..

None of that is in question... I specifically left out any conspiracy theory stuff..

Now with Syria, trump called them and Russia ahead of time. So they moved all their important equipment. The exact thing he said obama was stupid for doing...

So there are really only 2 options...

A) it is all just random coincidences that just accidentally lol bad and ALL the WORLDS media AND intel agencies ARE IN SOME VAST ILLUMINATTI type conspiracy against trump.. literally hundreds of reporters and life long FBI agents are risking their entire careers and lives to attack trump..

B) trump made a deal with Russian intelligence and the lies and all the secret shady Russian meetings were setting it up, and orcastrating the leak and Syria bombing is all a shell game to distract the American people.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If there is evidence, the IC would reveal it to protect America from a traitor. The IC would not do nothing if there is evidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: intrptr

No, that would be the Kremlin. "We may never know the truth." They have already started on this one.

How exactly do you do the mental gymnastics to believe EVERY non conservative news source are all in a vast conspiracy to make one political party, in one country look bad, but infowars, brietbart and the national enquirer is legit.???

Lmao?!?!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

That picture looks like an ad for the world's ugliest man contest.
Chinless Assad, beady eyed Putin or The grimacing grinch trump.
So glad they don't physically represent most of the men on the planet.
Eww.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So you have unlimited access to all the surveillance tapes? No? Then you cannot make that statement. As I said, all we know is that no-one has been charged yet. The investigations are ongoing.

Poster is right though.

When they don't want us knowing too much about it, there is no forensics in the public eye and hosts of posts saying, move along nothing to see here... i.e., "ongoing investigation".

If a device had been delivered there would be images of where it landed by now, the impact crater, the fins, whatever.

Lots of evidence of that in the past, always of a ground launched canister filled with some kind of agent...

Edit:

image search

edit on 10-4-2017 by intrptr because: link

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Unless they catch Flynn, stone or page dead to rights and they testify.

Or if trump pisses putin off , because I think Russian intelligence would be smart enough to secure evidence making sure they could control trump later.

But your right about the fact it will take ALOT of evidence to convict a president..you do need roughly the equivalent of a tape of the deal..

That doesn't mean he didn't do it though, just hat it is gonna be really hard to make stick.

I think trump did it.. rarely with a conspiracy theory is there that nice and tight or a quid pro quo trail.

Trump got the DNC leak and putin gets Flynn promising to drop sanctions and the GOP platform said they wouldn't give military aid to Ukraine..

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Funny they investigated Hillary's email server for over a year and the benghazi thing for what five years?
And there are still people out there who think they missed something.
You really can't put a time frame on an investigation. It takes as long as I takes.
One would think his supporters would want to see him fully exonerated of these charges leaving no doubt to even those who don't support him.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here's the only fact we really know: Donald Trump completely reversed his entire policy position on military intervention on Syria.

Gas attacks and the deaths of "beautiful babies" are not adequate explanations for that reversal. These things have happened before under Obama, and Trump's CLEAR POSITION WAS TO STAY OUT OF IT.

This position was FUNDAMENTAL to the identity of Candidate Trump.

We need to start asking the right questions.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Why?
It's not FOX?

That's just more trump parroting.
The trump echo.
fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news
edit on 4102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
However least there be any doubt I do not believe the theory postulated by the reporter that Putin did this to help trump.
If that was discovered to be true it makes trump look even more guilty of collusion.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny they investigated Hillary's email server for over a year and the benghazi thing for what five years?
And there are still people out there who think they missed something.
You really can't put a time frame on an investigation. It takes as long as I takes.
One would think his supporters would want to see him fully exonerated of these charges leaving no doubt to even those who don't support him.

There are facts around the Hillary investigation. We know Hillary improperly destroyed, stored, and disseminated classified material. 3 things any common person would've been thrown in jail for. I'd just leave her out of this debate because when it comes to known facts these stories aren't even comparable. This story isn't anything but another conspiracy theory being distributed as facts to the left by liberal media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join