It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did They Trigger Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Right but if your a sociopath like trump things like other people's lives don't really come into play.
To them others are merely props to their lives. Insignificant in comparison to their own feelings and thoughts.
He simply doesn't even consider them.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

"trumplethinkskin"??? thats a good one!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Somewhere on here I have that very moment documented.
I was watching the debate and I was like "Is he talking about his penis? OMG he is. He's talking about his penis"
Right at the moment he did it.

I loved your line "just because he learned to use his indoor voice"

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Uh huh. No buck stopping on trumps desk. Not when there's a convenient bus stop on the corner.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Uh huh. No buck stopping on trumps desk. Not when there's a convenient bus stop on the corner.

Trump is in charge, but he also relies on his generals.

I trust General Mattis.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wait. Are you blaming liberals for Trump being thin skinned?

I think what he's saying is we mind melded him into it.
Our thoughts controlled the outcome.
We thought it so much. Trolled him so hard that we made it true.
It's the law of attraction in action. Lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
They showed the baby children and people getting gassed.

Nobody likes that.

Does it matter who did it? Or if it was faked?

It's Assad's country. He gets the first shot. Sounds logical to me.

A little incentive to make it stop.

Someone might be laughing now or not.

The airbase might have been many things at once.

Warnings, plural were the biggest part, tho, considering he didn't level a city. Yet.

This BS shell game won't work if all the shells are broken.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oboma shot a lot of missiles without us knowing anything. I wonder that if President Trump waged a covert war if we'd be a lot happier in our ignorance.

Now THAT I don't agree with. I didn't like his incessant drone striking. Though. Given a decision between drone striking and full out "boots on the ground" open warfare, I'd prefer the drone striking. Personally, I'd prefer neither.

It's hard to say what's coming next. According to Tillerson, ISIS is still top priority.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well we'll see. Russia is now a factor and we have to see what they are going to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oboma shot a lot of missiles without us knowing anything. I wonder that if President Trump waged a covert war if we'd be a lot happier in our ignorance.

Now THAT I don't agree with. I didn't like his incessant drone striking. Though. Given a decision between drone striking and full out "boots on the ground" open warfare, I'd prefer the drone striking. Personally, I'd prefer neither.

It's hard to say what's coming next. According to Tillerson, ISIS is still top priority.

According to the U.S. government as a whole, ISIS has been the top priority for... how many years, now?

And now the new administration who campaigned on ending regime change - is now attempting just that, and guess who the proxy army is controlled by?

May history remember the day that America de facto sided with ISIS and Al-CIA-da and hit the only state actor in the region keeping hundreds, thousands of jihadists at bay. This is not about Assad. This has been a proxy war with Russia that may escalate quickly. We have been arming groups for years that have ties to those that hit us 16 years ago. Whatever the result, it has nothing to do with ending terrorism and ensuring security.

I don't understand why ANYONE would believe the talking-heads of the U.S. federal government. This is the same government that "accidentally," dropped weapons and ammunition to IS. The same government that "accidentally," air-dropped fliers in IS territory letting them know that they will be bombed (we let them know ahead of time). This is the same government who has been photographed with leaders of IS (John McCain).

And now suddenly the Trump administration is going to take care of it? Yeah, "and the buck stops here. And we're going to repeal and replace Obamacare with something wonderful. And we're going to build a wall! And end IS in 30 days! No more regime change! Oh, and no time for golfing," which have all turned out to be false.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

indeed.... there is not going to be a Trump 'blanket Amnesty' regarding any actions that might lead to Regime-Change in Syria...

Trump shown that human decency is a tender spot in his Psyche...He is not callous and will not tolerate 'collateral damage' when innocent children are involved...
it still remains to be proven that Syria jets, ordered by Assad or a cabal of secret conspirators against Assad engineered the attack... but in the immediate response...an Angered Trump Attacked the most likely perp at hand.

I think Trumps' hawkish Generals, advisors, & Kushner along with Ivania were all subtilely influencing the POTUS...
the Bankers, the Military, others... ALL had a hand in pushing Trump to punish Syria for the Act, but still holding off on the forced Regime Change Necessity before some arbitrary End-Date (determined by the coalition & Russia)

looks like Trump got a swamp to drain domestically
and a Snake-Pit to deal with internationally
time for some more False-Flags to draw the public attention off this focus point

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wait. Are you blaming liberals for Trump being thin skinned?

I think what he's saying is we mind melded him into it.
Our thoughts controlled the outcome.
We thought it so much. Trolled him so hard that we made it true.
It's the law of attraction in action. Lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Because...?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jesus, how many people are in his head controlling his mind? Thats creepy.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Triggered? He was not triggered. He is being Trump. He said the ENTIRE campaign he would have generals draft up ways to deals with world wide problems. He was saying that we needed to stay out of Syria because we did in the way we were there.

We used billions and the CIA to support the original 'rebels'. We then used billions to support those who were fighting only ISIS and not Assad. It was a waste and simply a way for the State Department to move money and others to take it. It was corrupt.

So now Trump, doing what a good president should, listened to his advisers instead of playing it all alone.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So if he makes his own decisions he is an idiot and if he listens to others who are experts and makes a decision he is still an idiot....great way to look at it.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I doubt Trump needs to be triggered into using bombs and missiles. I'm pretty sure the narcissist he is, he's been itching to blow sh#t up from day one. I have no doubt he wants some blood on his hands too. He talks way too fondly of "killers" -- guarantee he wants to be the baddest killer of them all.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Do you all hear that?
*Crickets*
That is the left eating their words about Trump working with the Russians.

"Tomahawk Kabuki Theatre"
~Black Pigeon Speaks~

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: DJW001

If that's the case then he has no business being president , dropping bombs on a sovereign nation to curry political favor at home.

Vladimir Putin does it; why not Trump?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

They said a cheap easily repaired runway was a waste of a million dollar weapon.
They destroyed planes that are not so easily replaced.

How many planes? Fox News says 23. Allegedly General Mattis said 20% of Syria's Air Force, a much larger number. The Russians say six. At least destroying the runway would set them back a week or two, which could be just as valuable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join