It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did They Trigger Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

source

Let’’s start with what we don’’t know. Experts remain uncertain what chemical(s) were involved in the horrific chemical attack, almost certainly from the air, on the village of Khan Sheikhun in Idlib province in Syria. The nerve agent sarin, chlorine, and unknown combinations of chemicals have all been identified as possible, but in the first 48 hours nothing has been confirmed. We don’’t know for sure yet what it was that killed more than 75 people, many of them children, and injured many more.

Crucially, we also don’’t know who was responsible. Western governments, led by the United States, and much of the western press have asserted that the Syrian regime is responsible, but there is still no clear evidence. Certainly Damascus has an air force, has been known to use chemical, particularly chlorine, weapons in 2014 and 2015. So that’s certainly possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If trump acts it's on him. Not what others think about him or say about him.
Stop giving him excuses. He's either a genius or an idiot. Not both.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He didn't even ask his intelligence departments to verify the information about the chemical weapons attack.

So you extrapolated "his intelligence departments" from the crap you sited at nakedcapitolism.com?
Wow

nevermind
nothing to see here

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yeah, that's my only concern is the lack of investigation.. But if he would have left it too long he would have looked like a coward, like Obama. Instead, he gets all the neocons and disgruntled Dems off his back while showing the world he means business. It's a win win.

But what if it comes back that the rebels did it against themselves to prompt Trump to attack?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If we don't know who was responsible for the attack then it reasons that no investigation was undertaken to identify the culprit of the attack, or at least it wasn't finished.
edit on 10-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

But what if it comes back that the rebels did it against themselves to prompt Trump to attack?

That gem is going into the vault.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"Did they trigger Trump?"

Effin pathetic. TrumpTards looking to place blame on anyone but the POTUS for betraying his supporters and breaking his campaign promises. He was triggered alright... and he's being played like a fiddle. Dimwits just can't see it. Go ahead and blame the Libs, it makes no difference, he's still an idiot.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You stated he didn't consult his intelligence agencies.
You don't know this.
You don't have a source that backs this up.

No worries
carry on

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah, that's my only concern is the lack of investigation.. But if he would have left it too long he would have looked like a coward, like Obama. Instead, he gets all the neocons and disgruntled Dems off his back while showing the world he means business. It's a win win.

I suppose we can wait and find out, but if I was forced to guess, there would be a public apology and we'd move on.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No. Some things just happen with no conspiracy (believe it or not!) . And that causes recourse.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Am I wrong in thinking that it was unconstitutional for Trump to attack Assad? Did General Mattis recommend an unconstitutional act of war? Was there any evidence presented to indict Assad for the gas attack? What the hell is going on around here that people think this was a justified action??

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm a card carrying democrat and I promise you I have zero desire to see my country destroyed.
It certainly is ignorant to try and fit people into a box like that.
I don't group all republicans as religious zealots who are anti choice conservatives who want all homosexuals to burn in hell.
I wouldn't even consider that a fair description of most yet to you all liberals are out to destroy the country.
God can you even expand on such a theory? In what way are we out to destroy the country?
What core values of the democratic party is so detrimental to the health of our nation?
Extending a helping hand to those who are down on their luck? Guarding women's rights to monitor their own health and life choices?
Providing greater education choices to the poor to help them out of poverty?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Probably more a petulant child type deal.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I would have liked to wait and find out BEFORE shooting a bunch of missiles... Though I was also one of the few who agreed with Obama standing down back in 2012.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

And that's exactly what this was. A test to see how hard or how easy it is to trigger this guy.

And yes there will be more tests. Iran, North Korea hell Pakistan has nukes. They're probably still pissed about us coming in in the dead of night to get Osama bin Laden anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They said a cheap easily repaired runway was a waste of a million dollar weapon.
They destroyed planes that are not so easily replaced.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Oboma shot a lot of missiles without us knowing anything. I wonder that if President Trump waged a covert war if we'd be a lot happier in our ignorance.
edit on 10-4-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Buck

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Oboma shot a lot of missiles without us knowing anything. I wonder that if President Trump waged a covert war if we'd be a lot happier in our ignorance.

Now THAT I don't agree with. I didn't like his incessant drone striking. Though. Given a decision between drone striking and full out "boots on the ground" open warfare, I'd prefer the drone striking. Personally, I'd prefer neither.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It was me. I did it. I triggered Trumplethinskin with my Mud Pit threads. Next up, the firing of Bannon. Here you can see me working on it:

Mind control, FTW.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join