It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did They Trigger Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Oh the past week. With all the potential theories of what's what with the "Chemical Attack", and the Trump Team response, we could have at least 50 completely different novels.

I dont claim to know. Good thing, as not very many people alive know what's really what with all that.

But today I did recall what some of our favorite everyday liberals have been bantering about since Hillary lost the election: "Trump is thin skinned".

'With enough negative prompting he could be coaxed into starting wars' is one theme in the various permutations of this notion I've noted.

Just imagine it: Butthurt riotous liberal types trolled Trump so hard as being a Russian agent, that their "Trump is thin skinned" and 'will start wars over it' became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Imagine how stoked they might be in proving their point by starting global war.

When you see how bad they seem to want to destroy America by any means necessary, how disappointed I am in having to even contemplate this might be a vast part of America's psyche.

At least the Democrat types are suddenly antiwar again. I mean when Obama and Hillary blew up Syria, using Al Qaeda as their mercs whom were instrumental in achieving it, they marched in the streets with swinging fists and propulsive fireworks of the reporting varieties to get them re-elected. They've committed countless open hate crime atrocities in the streets against the opposition to the people that destroyed Syria, that destroyed the lives of some 10,000,0 00 Syrians, but at least now their supporters are antiwar once again.

It seems they might thank Trump for that. For bringing them back 'to their roots', assuming they ever did actually care about preventing global warfare?!? Then again, if they did trigger Trump into being their own messiah of their own self-fulfilling prophecy, where do we go from there? Perhaps Trump is best to answer such a question? After all, according to them, his narcissism is so grand, that its the only form of it that trumps their own.

edit on 10-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

By the word " triggering" . Do you mean it in a more practical sense? As in they sat Trump down and coherced/bribed him into doing this?

Or do you mean he's literally a Manchurian MK ultra type Candidate who is chipped and has no choice but to obey orders like a robot?

edit on 10-4-2017 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Once again. The Republicans have control of Congress and the WH. Everything that is happening falls on their and Trump's shoulders not the Dems. Trying to blame the Dems for anything from now until the next election seems pointless. This is what The Republicans wanted, now THEY must govern. Please don't look to the Dems, Hillary, or Obama as the scapegoat. Most of us are not buying it now.

edit on 10-4-2017 by MiddleInsite because: Added a thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

My scheme here is the idea that they 'McCarthy Shamed' him into living out Hillary's dream of 'proper' warfare in Syria. She already had proxy war amok down there so far. That was the next step. At the moment I can't say it doesn't look like the expected Trump trend out there. So I wont.
edit on 10-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

By the word " triggering" . Do you mean it in a more practical sense? As in they sat Trump down and coherced/bribed him into doing this?

Or do you mean he's literally a Manchurian MK ultra type Candidate who is chipped and has no choice but to obey orders like a robot?

I take 'triggering' to mean something that makes a person jump from 1-10 on the rage richter scale.

OP
Trump has been a pretty cool customer until this chemical attack. They found his trigger-finger.

Disappointing that he fell for it.

Watch for other incidents in their attempts to find out if he has any more triggers.

JMO.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
he's merely settling into the role, which is all the presidency is - script, director(s) and all.
say hello to the new boss, etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Maybe this whole thing was a stunt to make the allegations of collusion go away. "He attacked a Russian ally and Russia is condemning him in the UN, so there must be no collusion." Funny how you can launch over 50 missiles at an air base and leave it operational. You need to learn to be more critical of the media you consume. For all we know this whole "crisis" is a scam to win over the Neo-Cons and Liberal Hawks.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I wonder if he is so thin skinned that he can be triggered into dropping bombs.
Sure looks like it.
Still not his fault though right. I mean the president can't be expected to keep his emotions in check...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Or he's just the hot headed , hypersensitive , rash decision making, neocon a large portion of us thought he was....

I'm no where close to left, and Trumps behavior hasn't surprised me a bit....been saying this since year before last when all this began, as have many others....he displayed it in the republican debates, why would anyone think he would be any different once he got in office

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If that's the case then he has no business being president , dropping bombs on a sovereign nation to curry political favor at home.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Trump is always triggered.

Just because he has learned to use his indoor voice doesn't mean anything.

One can try and rationalize away the stupid and nonsensical things he does and says, but in the end he still appears foolish and overly sensitive to criticism or confrontation from anyone regarding the smallest and most meaningless things. Like being accused of having small hands and making it clear he didn't have a small dick to boot during his campaign.

...A dangerous combination for a person in charge of an entire country...

Trump is an idiot who would never have gotten anywhere in life if he hadn't inherited success and connections from his Daddy.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Trumplethinskin is easily triggered. His opponents, both foreign and domestic, know this to be a fact. Why shouldn't they use it to their advantage? A man that easily triggered should not be in a position of such power and the sooner this truth is revealed, the better. This dumpster fire is turning into a full blown tire fire.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I think Trump was smart enough to listen to General Mattis and took his advice.

Now people can criticize Trump, but if you're going to do that, you'll have to criticize General Mattis as well.

I don't like what happened, but I trust General Mattis.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Actually no, it was a measured and calculated response. It's only that people are so used to the secretive bombing campaigns and drone strikes that they themselves are triggered by the televised show of muscles.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wait. Are you blaming liberals for Trump being thin skinned?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Actually no, it was a measured and calculated response. It's only that people are so used to the secretive bombing campaigns and drone strikes that they themselves are triggered by the televised show of muscles.

Measured and calculated? Trump changed policy on Syria 180 degrees within the span of 1 - 2 days after that chemical weapons attack. He literally went from saying that we should only be focusing on getting ISIS out of Syria to saying we need to depose of Assad in a matter of hours. How you can sit there and say that was "measured and calculated" is beyond me. He didn't even ask his intelligence departments to verify the information about the chemical weapons attack.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He didn't even ask his intelligence departments to verify the information about the chemical weapons attack.

Please post your sources for that; I would love to read them.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah, that's my only concern is the lack of investigation.. But if he would have left it too long he would have looked like a coward, like Obama. Instead, he gets all the neocons and disgruntled Dems off his back while showing the world he means business. It's a win win.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah, that's my only concern is the lack of investigation.. But if he would have left it too long he would have looked like a coward, like Obama. Instead, he gets all the neocons and disgruntled Dems off his back while showing the world he means business. It's a win win.
You could also add that Russia/Syria gets to shoot down any aircraft sneaking in and taking pot shots .I am not say Israeli but Israeli ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join